PDA

View Full Version : Who still plays Streetfighter 2 or any of the other streetfighter series

dappa
10-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Apart from rpg games this has got to be one of my second most favourite game series.

I love Streetfighter though I dont play it as much as I used to as these days final fantasy takes up most of my gaming time.

Any other fans of these games on this forum?

Hydra
10-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Lol, alright..

I've played SF, SF2, SFA2, SFA3, SF:EX, SF:AE(Anniversary Edition), SF:AA(Alpha Anthologies), and a lot of games where the characters star on (MvC, MvC2, MvSF).

I like Street Fighter too. XD

Staircase
10-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Lol, alright..

I've played SF, SF2, SFA2, SFA3, SF:EX, SF:AE(Anniversary Edition), SF:AA(Alpha Anthologies), and a lot of games where the characters star on (MvC, MvC2, MvSF).

I like Street Fighter too. XD

ORLY?!

Sad to say I've actually never played a street fighter other than Street Fighter Online, but it was a good game, so ill probably get to playing one sometime.

dappa
11-01-2006, 09:22 AM
That Streetfighter online I have not played it yet but have heard some horror stories about it.

The main one being the computers a.i being severly increased to super hard. I have read magazine reviews claiming even veteran players would have a lot of frustration trying to defeat the computer though I have not had an oppotunity to try it out.

Hydra
11-01-2006, 09:29 AM
That Streetfighter online I have not played it yet but have heard some horror stories about it.

The main one being the computers a.i being severly increased to super hard. I have read magazine reviews claiming even veteran players would have a lot of frustration trying to defeat the computer though I have not had an oppotunity to try it out.
No, it's not, lol. I'm a veteran on SFO. Been playing it since it came out (01. XD). It's not all that hard. Lag is the main problem a lot of people quit on, but once you learn to live with it, it's a pretty fun game. :D

dappa
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Lol I take it them magazine reviewers who claim to be veteran players and cant beat the first few fighters must be rubbish then hydra.

I heard about the lag too plus people can cancle a match and it not affect there win lose record, that is cheap methinks. I dont have a xbox 360 so I will have to convice my mate who has one and who likes streetfighter 2 to get it.

Hydra
11-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Lol, hardly anyone does that. It also counts as a loss unless they actually close out of the window and re-open it. It's also vindicated, so you can't really cheat anymore. I think it's getting a little over rated now, but it was pretty cool back then. :D

dappa
11-02-2006, 02:57 PM
I got myself on supernintendo emulator a modded version of streetfighter 2 the world warrior. It is quite good for a laugh. Super slow fireballs and sonic booms and super fast torpedos for m.bison are some of the features on it.