PDA

View Full Version : RPG Hack, update?

Staircase
10-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Are we still planning on updating the RPG? I heard some word that it was going to be totaly redone, so i havent been playing it. Just wondering, will it be updated?

Arkacia
10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
I've put a thread up for Shaggy in the staff forum asking about this. We'll have to wait until he sees it, and makes a decision. You'll know when we do ;):).

John Smith
10-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Cool.

Do you have any ideas of what you'll change? (If Shaggy agrees of course :D)

Squall Lionheart
10-30-2006, 08:07 PM
You would better wait to see what will be decided...because an update might discard all your status and money...
And I'm not sure how well the Battle System would become or how improved will it be...
If it's decided not to make the update then this one needs some fixing...as for now...

Nothing...

Staircase
10-30-2006, 09:36 PM
You would better wait to see what will be decided...because an update might discard all your status and money...
And I'm not sure how well the Battle System would become or how improved will it be...
If it's decided not to make the update then this one needs some fixing...as for now...

Nothing...

My exact thoughts.

John Smith
11-06-2006, 09:59 AM

Will it really delete your Gil? :eek:

What about Post count? :(

Staircase
11-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Will it really delete your Gil? :eek:

What about Post count? :(

It probobly wont delete all of your gill, because they could just take our post count and multiply it by however much gil they decide you get per post.

And it wouldnt do anything to your post count, since that is part of the forum, and they arn't updating the forum, just the RPG (plus your post count can't reset anyways, unless the admins want it to.)

Squall Lionheart
11-09-2006, 07:19 AM
Shaggy said that the update will include everything and all stats will be reset...
but there won't be any until after the next Battle Tournament that will start now...
For those who want to participate register in the Battle Registration (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=44384#post44384)...

ChocoboMan
11-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Shaggy said that the update will include everything and all stats will be reset...
but there won't be any until after the next Battle Tournament that will start now...
For those who want to participate register in the Battle Registration (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=44384#post44384)...

so what your saying is shaggy will update the rgp when the battle tournament is over

John Smith
11-24-2006, 11:46 AM
For those who want to participate register in the Battle Registration...

Well, now that the Battle Tournament has finished, does Shaggy have in mind a date to the update? :rolleyes: