PDA

View Full Version : Vampire, Real or Not?

Seyluv
11-02-2006, 04:25 PM
I know is is a really wild dumb question to ask or even debate on, but do you think vampires are real?

Yggdrasill
11-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Since Vampires were made as fictional creatures, no. :p

Staircase
11-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Well, whats your definition of a "Vampire"?
And whats the difference between a Vampire, and a really dedicated Vampire goth?

Kat
11-02-2006, 07:27 PM
No,vampires are simply a fictional character.....IMO
thats what my mommy always told me XD

Avathar
11-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Since Vampires were made as fictional creatures, no. :p

John Smith
11-02-2006, 08:44 PM
No,vampires are simply a fictional character.....IMO

And I reenforce IMO :D

I don't think that they really exist, otherwise there would be people screaming about them like when they see UFOs flying aroung in the sky :O

Hydra
11-02-2006, 09:47 PM
If vampires were real, I would've been one a while ago. :D

Are there even any "facts" that prove logically that vampires ever exsisted?

dappa
11-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Vampires aren't real in the sense of how you see them portrayed on T.V.

On top of that you have people who live the vampire lifestyle and they call themselves vampires so it all comes down to one question "what is your definition of a vampire?"

I vaguely recall somebody mentioned in history called 'vlad the impaler' but I cant remember much more on the subject.

Avathar
11-03-2006, 03:20 PM
thats an intersesting question its just like asking are ghosts real? or are aliens real? we just dont have enough evidence

Ghosts and aliens aren't really in the same line of fictional creatures, such as vampires and werewolves;

since any sorts of apparitions or wraiths are based on what people sense around them, since these "spirits" are not from this world, and can't interact directly with this world (which aren't the ways of so-called vampires);

and aliens isn't in the same line of vampires either, since alien life form does exist. But intelligent alien life form: that's but to guess, really.

I vaguely recall somebody mentioned in history called 'vlad the impaler' but I cant remember much more on the subject.

Ah, you gotta love romanticising historical figures. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_Dracula

In the same way, you could call Genghis Khan a vampire.

Phoenix Flame
11-03-2006, 05:25 PM
If vampires were real, I would've been one a while ago. :D

I second that one Hydra!!! :D

I'd love to be a vampire - probably up until I had to bite someone for a meal.

ultimecia
11-03-2006, 09:38 PM
thats an intersesting question its just like asking are ghosts real? or are aliens real? we just dont have enough evidence

Seyluv
11-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Vampires goths are just pretend, but I read somewhere that vampires are myths. That there is some evidence that vampires are real and some that they aren't not real. There is a timeline that shows how vampire change over the years. When I fixed my laptop I will post it for you guys.

Seyluv
11-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Let me check out this link...

Arkacia
11-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Vampires are a product of imagination, movie makers and medevil superstitions.

The vampire we think of today had its roots in Bram Stokers fictional novel and was brought to visual life by movie makers. The medevil myth of the vampire grew from ignorance and misunderstanding of those suffering a rare disease that is passed through families, and was more common back then because of interbreeding.

Porphyria (http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/porphyria)

Anyone calling themselves a vampire today is either delusional, or just acting. There is no such thing as a vampire, not as portrayed on movies and in books anyway.

Cloud101
11-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Actually, huh...I shouldn't be doing this, there are people with vampirism, it is a disease which affects VEEEEEERY few people. But, it's not how it is on TV or anything, but much less. I have a friend with a minor case of VP. He supresses it easily, but I've heard of others who weren't so lucky, and were killed at a young age, it's sad, his twin had it , but died at birth, it's wierd thinking of him as a vampire, but remember, the vampire that you see in fairy tales are made-up, so no, real vampires don't exist, not really anyway. I've sworn to keep it a secret, so I won't tell you his name.

Seyluv
11-28-2006, 12:51 AM
I need to find either a real vampire or one real close to one. Maybe just one so much into the vampire thing that they act like one. This girl won't get off my back about this vampire thing. I was just role playing with her.

Cloud101
11-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Are you trying to expose them!?

Axel
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
They are real, its just that Hollywood shows the dark-side of them. They can be real good friends. Their identities should never be exposed, for no reason whatsoever.

Seyluv
11-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey I not trying to do that. I just need one to do a favor for my friend.

Avathar
11-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Actually, huh...I shouldn't be doing this, there are people with vampirism, it is a disease which affects VEEEEEERY few people. But, it's not how it is on TV or anything, but much less. I have a friend with a minor case of VP. He supresses it easily, but I've heard of others who weren't so lucky, and were killed at a young age, it's sad, his twin had it , but died at birth, it's wierd thinking of him as a vampire, but remember, the vampire that you see in fairy tales are made-up, so no, real vampires don't exist, not really anyway. I've sworn to keep it a secret, so I won't tell you his name.

Vampirism is a culture.

One of my best friends is a vampirist, and she 'believes' in the culture, and honours the magnificent stories and literature. But that doesn't directly make her REALLY believe in actual vampires existing today the day.
She loves the style, and vampirism as a cult, not as a fully truthfull religion or something.

Luis
11-28-2006, 08:21 PM
lol
You might bring this topic to the Serious Discussion and Debates too... XD LMAO
Kids!! Have you ever been told to not believing what the TV shows??
If they existed, I'd sure be one too XD
Anyway, I've gotta say that I love vampires stories (but Underworld, it's one of the worst movies I ever saw, and Van Helsing too )

Seyluv
11-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah me too and I know all that stuff.

Axel
11-29-2006, 10:56 AM
I apologize Empress, I didn't know you were trying to help a friend. It was my fault for jumping to conclusions.

Cloud101
11-29-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry too, I can be VERY pretective of my friends at times, it won't happen again:(.

Yoko Kurama
11-29-2006, 11:28 AM
I believe that they do exist. I hope that no one thinks any different of me for saying this. People with "Vampirism" thirst for blood. They aren't crazy or insane for it, but normally a "vampire" will find someone that will let them "drink" their blood. They don't go crazy and kill people for blood, like in the movies. So, in a sense, they do exist. If I offended anyone with this post, I'm very sorry.

Luis
11-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Well... you may think that Dragons exist too... but that does not involve their existence!

Avathar
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I believe that they do exist. I hope that no one thinks any different of me for saying this. People with "Vampirism" thirst for blood. They aren't crazy or insane for it, but normally a "vampire" will find someone that will let them "drink" their blood. They don't go crazy and kill people for blood, like in the movies. So, in a sense, they do exist. If I offended anyone with this post, I'm very sorry.

Oh, you're free to believe whatever you want to believe in. It's your opinion.

But, you're replying kinda awkward:
Are you saying you believe in vampires, as in unnatural, undead beings, OR as in humans, who happen to be fancying some cannibalistic ways of bloodthurst?

Seyluv
11-29-2006, 11:53 PM
I hope I can find something close for her.

Arkacia
11-30-2006, 08:28 AM
I think any person who seriously thinks they are a vampire in this day and age, and is in any way acting the role out for real needs psychiatric help, and in a hurry. People wrapped up so far into these fantasies can be dangerous, such as This Woman (http://www.answers.com/topic/tracey-wigginton) from my home city.

Yoko Kurama
11-30-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm just saying that the classic vampire movies and Anne Rice books portray them wrongly. I know that my opinion is awkward. But there are just so many possibilities in the world, that who knows what does and doesn't exist. You can tell when people are faking a ... What should I call it?...vampirical identity when they think that they will live forever, never have to eat or drink, or think that they will only experience death through a stake in the heart. Maybe the people who are vampires just like blood, and mentally need it to stay calm or keep themselves "together". And to Avathar, I wouldn't quite call it cannibalistic. There are the people who are insane and kill for blood. Those are the truly insane. But, once again to Avathar, I basically belive that vampires are just people with "bloodthirst". I don't think that's all there is to it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe we're all wrong. We will probably never know. Just as a request, there is alot of tension, so Avathar or Arkacia, would one of you close this thread? I just don't want all out arguements out of this, and I don't want any member of FFNet to dislike me for my opinion. I respect everyone's opinion who posted here, despite my disagreement with most. As I said, just as a request, would one of you close this thread?

Cloud101
11-30-2006, 12:00 PM
I have to agree, it is getting a little hostile:).

Avathar
11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
O:

I don't feel this thread is getting hostile.

yoko_kurama, I don't dislike you, I just kinda dislike your thoughts.
But at the same time, I like it, but as something imaginative, and fantasy, which, in my view, is all grand.

Just looking at things realistically and logically, for this matter, though.

Cloud101
11-30-2006, 05:21 PM
But, vampirism is a thing of the mind, you can't change it, some people are just born that way, sorry for saying this, but, it's not right to batter people like this, and they're just that, people, thay didn't ask for this and you shouldn't judge some one for something that they can't change!

Avathar
11-30-2006, 05:24 PM
As far as I remember, I was simply stating my opinion about vampirist people in general, and stating quite the difference between vampirists and vampires.

Cloud101
11-30-2006, 05:25 PM
No, that wasn't ment for you:). It was ment for Arcacia.

Avathar
11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
:X oops

^^ ya could've mentioned.

Cloud101
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry, both of you:D.

Arkacia
11-30-2006, 05:44 PM
But, vampirism is a thing of the mind, you can't change it, some people are just born that way, sorry for saying this, but, it's not right to batter people like this, and they're just that, people, thay didn't ask for this and you shouldn't judge some one for something that they can't change!

If it is a thing of the mind that makes them dangerous to others, then they need to seek help to cure it. No-one is born that way, except sufferers of the disease I posted earlier, and they don't go around trying to hurt people.

Those wrapped so far into fantasy, such as the murderer I posted about in my last post, that they act out their illusions and hurt other people in the process, need to be removed from society for its protection and receive treatment for whatever mental problems they are going through.

This thread hasn't turned hostile, nor does it need to be closed. The point of the Serious discussion and Debate forum is for the expression of strong opinions, and at times there will be things said in here other people won't like. This isn't a flowers and puppies area :).

Cloud101
11-30-2006, 05:49 PM
Some "vampires" can suppres their "blood lust".

John Smith
11-30-2006, 06:01 PM
I just don't want all out arguements out of this, and I don't want any member of FFNet to dislike me for my opinion. I respect everyone's opinion who posted here, despite my disagreement with most. As I said, just as a request, would one of you close this thread?

Your opinions don't have to be liked nor disliked. They must be respected. As everyone else's ^_^

Luis
11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
LMAO
Arkacia is absolutely right.
You may disguise reality and believe in the existence of vampires, you can even believe in Big Foots or as I previously said, in Dragons.
You can give your mind the best explanation you may think about, and believe it. The fact that someone acts as a "vampire" or claims he/she is a real one, does not make him/her being one. They need mental help. The blood thirst does not exist in humans. It's all mental. Thus, they need help.
PS: This thread is not hostile. If you say that again, I'll kick your butt! XD XD LOL (I'm jokin'! :p :p )

Cloud101
12-01-2006, 11:26 AM
I said I was sorry!

Yoko Kurama
12-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Alright. Maybe it's a state of mind. The same state of mind may just exist in the criminally insane. "Vampires" normally just get a partner that will allow them to "feed", if you will, off of them. And there are different kinds of vampires. There are the blood-drinkers (sanguine, if I spelled it correctly) and the kind, for those of you believe in auras, energy-feeders. (psychic vampires) For those of you who know anything about auras, these vampires have a special aura that allows them to take small amounts of other's aura. For those of you who don't know about auras: They are an energy that surrounds your body. They are also, in a way, color-coded to match a person's mood or personality. The psychic vampires don't want or need blood as sanguines do. Most, actually, can't stand the sight of blood. If you put it into percentages, the psychic vampire takes 5% from a person here, 5% from a person there. They just drain a small amouts of other's aura to satisfy themselves. But as long as the sanguines aren't causing trouble or killilng for blood, why not just leave them be??? Thanks for posting what you did John Smith. :)

Oolyan
12-01-2006, 12:07 PM
everybody guess what.....

Anton LeVay

Cloud101
12-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Who!?

Avathar
12-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Who!?

O: He's quite known, even if you don't know much about satanism:

He wrote The Satanic Bible, and (quite sure) he was the founder of the Satanistic Church.

Oolyan
12-01-2006, 09:58 PM
and yes you would be quite right but i can understand that not everybody knows who he is but he is quite known also but if you would like to know more...

LaVey was born 1930 in Chicago, Illinois to a liquor distributor. His family soon relocated to California where he spent most of his life in the San Francisco Bay Area. According to his biography, his ancestry can be traced to French, Alsatian, German, Russian, and Romanian stock. His parents supported the development of his musical abilities as he tried his hand at various instruments, his favorite being keyboards like the pipe organ and the calliope.

LaVey's biography tells of his dropping out of high school to join the circus and carnivals, first as a roustabout and cage boy in an act with the big cats, later as a musician playing the calliope. LaVey later noted that seeing many of the same men attending both the bawdy Saturday nights shows as well as the tent revival meetings on Sunday mornings supported his increasingly cynical view of religion. He later had many stints as an organist in bars, lounges, and nightclubs. While playing organ in Los Angeles burlesque houses, he reportedly had a brief affair with the still-unknown Marilyn Monroe, a claim that was later challenged by some.

According to his biography, LaVey moved back to San Francisco where he worked for a while as a photographer for the Police Department. He also dabbled as a psychic investigator, looking into "800 calls" referred to him by the police department. Later biographers have questioned whether LaVey ever worked with the police, as there are no records substantiating the claim. LaVey met and married Carole Lansing, who bore him his first daughter, Karla LaVey, in 1952. They divorced in 1960 after LaVey became entranced by Diane Hegarty. Hegarty and LaVey believed they had a common law marriage, and all believed them to be married. Diane bore his second daughter, Zeena Galatea LaVey in 1964. Zeena later bore Stanton Zaharoff LaVey, Anton and Diane's only grandchild.

Becoming a local celebrity through his paranormal research and live performances as an organist (including playing the Wurlitzer at the Lost Weekend cocktail lounge), he would attract many San Francisco notables to his parties. Guests included Carin de Plessin, Michael Harner, Chester A. Arthur III, Forrest J. Ackerman, Fritz Leiber, Dr. Cecil E. Nixon, and Kenneth Anger.

LaVey began presenting Friday night lectures on the occult to what he called a "Magic Circle" of associates who shared his interests. A member of this circle suggested that he had the basis for a new religion. On Walpurgisnacht, 30 April 1966, he ritualistically shaved his head, declared the founding of the Church of Satan and proclaimed 1966 as "the year One", Anno Satanas—the first year of the Age of Satan. Media attention followed the subsequent Satanic wedding ceremony of Radical journalist John Raymond to New York socialite Judith Case on February 1st, 1967 (photographed by Joe Rosenthal). The Los Angeles Times and San Francisco Chronicle were among the newspapers that printed articles dubbing him "The Black Pope". LaVey performed Satanic baptisms (including one for Zeena), Satanic funerals (including one for naval officer Edward Olsen, complete with a chrome-helmeted honor guard) and released a record album entitled The Satanic Mass.

In the late 1960s and early 1970s LaVey melded ideological influences from Ayn Rand, Friedrich Nietzsche, Aleister Crowley, Mencken, and Jack London with the ideology and ritual practices of the Church of Satan into essays introduced with reworked excerpts from Ragnar Redbeard’s Might is Right and concluded it with “Satanized” versions of John Dee’s Enochian Keys to create books such as The Satanic Bible, The Compleat Witch, (rereleased in 1989 as The Satanic Witch), and The Satanic Rituals.

Due to his increasing visibility through his books, LaVey was the subject of numerous articles in the news media throughout the world, including popular magazines such as Look, McCall's, Newsweek, and TIME, and men’s magazines. He also appeared on talk shows such as Joe Pyne, Phil Donahue, and Johnny Carson, and in a feature length documentary called Satanis: The Devil's Mass in 1969.

Hegarty and LaVey separated in the mid-1980s, and she sued for palimony. The claim was settled out of court. LaVey’s next and final companion was Blanche Barton, who bore him his only son, Satan Xerxes Carnacki LaVey on November 1, 1993. She succeeded him as the head of the Church after his death.

Anton LaVey died on October 29, 1997, in St. Mary's Hospital, San Francisco of pulmonary edema. He was taken to St. Mary's, a Catholic hospital, because it was the closest available. The time of his death was listed as the morning of Halloween, which has since, for reasons open to speculation, been determined to be off by two days. A secret Satanic funeral for LaVey, by invitation only, was held in Colma, and his body was cremated. His ashes were not buried, but were eventually divided amongst his heirs as part of a settlement, on the assumption that they possess occult potency, and can be used for acts of Satanic ritual magic.

i hope thats enough info for you and also if you had not ever noticed my sig is a quote of his if for some reaosn you want a link to the satanic website you will have to personally email me not pm me just to stay out of the way of trouble and
also i do not think you should ask me if you are underage i do not want this website getting in trouble or myself thank you

Seyluv
12-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Ok I get it, man whyn is people still replting to this.

Oolyan
12-02-2006, 03:30 AM
because they enjoy this thread

Arkacia
12-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Empress, the thread may have started because you asked a question, but like a lot of debates ten to do, it has morphed past that, and now people are just enjoying talking about the subject.

The thread is still open, and people are still interested. That is why they are still replying :).

Seyluv
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Ok I understand now.

Yoko Kurama
12-04-2006, 11:13 AM
I do enjoy this thread. Very interesting topic that will grab your attention. When you see the word "vampires" you can't really help but to click on it to see what people think.

Cloud101
12-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, it caught my eye:D.

John Smith
12-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Although I'm not posting in this debate (because I don't have anything relevant to the discussion), I do find this discussion interesting.

Kiera
12-05-2006, 01:13 AM
I do beleive vampires exist but they are not the ones you see on TV where they fly and such, there are actual people in real life who are sick enough to get people drunk on a night and then take them back to their house and drink their blood with other people in their "Cults" I think that is very sick because the person they drink actually dies.

Yoko Kurama
12-05-2006, 11:21 AM
But like I posted before, there are the insane vampires who kill for their blood, and the ones who just drink a little from a willing person.

Kiera
12-05-2006, 06:07 PM
I understand what you are saying its just that I do not see why people can't just drink orange juice or something =/ I mean its not that big of a deal. It doesn't make you any cooler or better drinking someone else's blood, and imagine if they had some kind of disease. Also I know some of them are not doing it because they think its cool or something, they do it because they beleive its them and their way of life.
There has been a case where the Queen somewhere in the UK I forgot, a long time ago, she use to ask kids to come to her palace and play with her but she would just do something to them and then drink their blood, the only way they found out because they started smelling rotting bodies in the palace somewhere and then later found out it was her.

John Smith
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
I understand what you are saying its just that I do not see why people can't just drink orange juice or something =/ I mean its not that big of a deal. It doesn't make you any cooler or better drinking someone else's blood, and imagine if they had some kind of disease.

Imagine that that person has AIDS! :eek:

Arkacia
12-05-2006, 08:05 PM
I understand what you are saying its just that I do not see why people can't just drink orange juice or something =/ I mean its not that big of a deal. It doesn't make you any cooler or better drinking someone else's blood, and imagine if they had some kind of disease. Also I know some of them are not doing it because they think its cool or something, they do it because they beleive its them and their way of life.
There has been a case where the Queen somewhere in the UK I forgot, a long time ago, she use to ask kids to come to her palace and play with her but she would just do something to them and then drink their blood, the only way they found out because they started smelling rotting bodies in the palace somewhere and then later found out it was her.

Not in the UK, it was in what is now Romania, and the noble responsible was Elizabeth Bathory (http://hjem.get2net.dk/the_cellar/bathory.htm). She wasn't a vampire however, just a sicko who got her jollies torturing young women, and had the illusion that bathing in their blood would keep her young. Another reason I do believe people obsessed with blood are dangerous, and need their mental problems treated. There is no such thing as a vampire, and never has been.

I've never heard of an english queen doing anything like that. The only one who has a bad reputation for killing people is Mary 1, and her murders were all religion based, and most victims were burned at the stake or hanged. She got the nickname bloody Mary for the numbers she was responsible for killing, not for the methold of their deaths.

Miyu_
12-07-2006, 07:56 PM
This is a very nice thread but I'm sorry, Yoko, I'm just going to read it because if I start posting now after reading everything that I have, I just might get kicked from the site... sorry, Yoko. You know any other time I would help you...

Luis
12-07-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL
I was feeling like posting something silly, but since it's the Serious section I won't do it...twice... XD
Miyu, you can FREELY express what you think about. Everybody can do it. I do believe in gobblins. Yes, I do. I live with one. My flat mate is as small as one, and moreover he's german. XD (MOST german people are lovely, what a shame mine's not XD )
State your opinion, but you can't ask us for agree. Actually, I don't think it depends on opinions... It's like asking whether the Earth is round or not... whatever your opinion is, here is the fact: the Earth is squared!! XD
I hope you understand what I mean, and please feel free to say whatever you want to (under the forum rules)
:)

Seyluv
12-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah, i know what you mean. Thanks for your reply.

Oh crap, this friend still think I know a vampire. I told her what Yoko said and I throught it was over with. But, she still asking me bout this vampire stuff.

Yoko Kurama
12-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Sorry Empress, but that's all I could come up with to get her off your back.

Seyluv
12-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, i even got this guy to try and change her mines. she still not seeing the picture.

Yoko Kurama
12-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Well, then, the only way to get her to stop is to be aggressive, I'm afraid.

blackstar
12-08-2006, 05:50 PM
http://www.sacred-texts.com/goth/vc/index.htm
read and make your own opinion

Seyluv
12-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks, for the link. I will check it out.

blackstar
12-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Your welcome if you have anyquestions after reading it you can pm me.
I'll try to respond in the next day or two I dont get to be online very much.

Seyluv
12-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah, ok thanks.

Doctor
12-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Vampires exist. They are actually zombie-like humans that have been possesed by demons in order to feed off of the blood of other living things; and in turn this makes the victims vampires.

....Or so I was told.

I'm not really sure. If there was live evidence of a real vampire, then maybe I would believe it. @_@;

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2006, 07:17 AM
Although I'm not posting in this debate (because I don't have anything relevant to the discussion), I do find this discussion interesting.

Oooohhh Maaaan!

You ONLY post for the sake of posting. :cool:

John Smith
12-14-2006, 09:22 AM
What...?

Yoko Kurama
12-14-2006, 11:45 AM
No, Doctor Faust, that's not how it works, sorry. That's like the movie vampires, that's not really what they are. (BTW Doctor Faust, I like your Shaman King avatar of Faust. :) )

Cloud101
12-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Exactly! Don't believe steriotypes!

Avathar
12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
What...?

Look at what reasoniamalive said. This is still Serious Discussion and Debates, not a spam section of sorts.

Vampires exist. They are actually zombie-like humans that have been possesed by demons in order to feed off of the blood of other living things; and in turn this makes the victims vampires.

....Or so I was told.

I'm not really sure. If there was live evidence of a real vampire, then maybe I would believe it. @_@;

Now, being possesed, I actually consider that something quite differently than the existence of fantasy creatures like vampires.

Since, well, when you actually look at the news, and the plenty amount of real footage: people ARE being possesed by evil spirits, which would not be just some sort of serious mental condition.

Which is quite worrying, yet interesting, 'cause: examples of spirituality.

Staircase
12-14-2006, 10:24 PM
This is a very nice thread but I'm sorry, Yoko, I'm just going to read it because if I start posting now after reading everything that I have, I just might get kicked from the site... sorry, Yoko. You know any other time I would help you...

Opinion is what makes up Serious discussions and debates. As long as you don't post inappropriate material, you'll be OK. And i am 100% sure that if you do step over the line, a moderator will remove the post, rather than immediately ban you. Don't be afraid to tell your opinion.

Like I'm gonna tell mine right now.

I think some people go over the line, people who think, or wish they were vampires. These people may think they need blood to survive, but in reality, its just that their mindset is so strong, they truly believe that they are vampires.

Think about this, what good would drinking another humans blood do? Why would it be different than drinking an animals blood?

John Smith
12-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Look at what reasoniamalive said. This is still Serious Discussion and Debates, not a spam section of sorts.

I know that >_>

I've read his post over 10 times, but I still don't understand it :S

Seyluv
12-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Yay, I found a vampire. Now she will finally get off my back about making her one.