PDA

View Full Version : my space

richboywonder
11-02-2006, 11:29 PM
what the heck is a my space.i know it's a website and everything but what are you suppose to do.

Hydra
11-02-2006, 11:33 PM
You make your own little page and converse with friends. Personally, I don't like it, but I know a few who are in my favorites bar (Asheru, Tigarah, Talib Kweli), and it's fun to listen to their music. You can customize your page to look like anything you want it to. I don't bother with it, but still, bleh. Other say it's really fun. :D

Avathar
11-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't bother with it

richboywonder
11-03-2006, 10:33 PM
hey.your back.

dappa
11-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I sometimes hear some of the dj's on my local station talking about it. One was bragging that he has just as many friends as usher on his.

Staircase
11-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I absolutely despise myspace. Why? I have no idea at all. I just think everybody talks about it too much, and really (in my school at least) myspace is just a hangout for potheads, jocks, scumbags, and lowlifes. ( i have nothing against any of those categories, i just don't fit in any of them)

And I (being the geek I am) think designing your own website or forums is much more fun, takes more work, and is more rewarding.

Thats just my opinion on it. =)

John Smith
11-04-2006, 08:28 PM
I absolutely despise myspace. Why? I have no idea at all. I just think everybody talks about it too much, and really (in my school at least) myspace is just a hangout for potheads, jocks, scumbags, and lowlifes. ( i have nothing against any of those categories, i just don't fit in any of them)

And I (being the geek I am) think designing your own website or forums is much more fun, takes more work, and is more rewarding.

Thats just my opinion on it. =)

Quoted for the truth! =D :p

Kat
11-04-2006, 11:00 PM
You make your own little page and converse with friends. Personally, I don't like it, but I know a few who are in my favorites bar (Asheru, Tigarah, Talib Kweli), and it's fun to listen to their music. You can customize your page to look like anything you want it to. I don't bother with it, but still, bleh. Other say it's really fun. :Dw0rd.
^.^