PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it...

John Smith
11-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Point One: When you first go to Besaid, Yuna says that it's the first time she returned home after her journey began.

When you first go to Bevelle, she says practically the same thing.

Point Two: Rikku and Brother are brothers, ok, I understand that, but is Cid their Father or their Uncle? And is Yuna somehow related to them? (Talking in family)

She says she was born in Bevelle, but Rikku and Brother are Al Bhed.

Matter at hands: I'm confused :confused:

ThroneofDravaris
11-12-2006, 09:45 AM
1. I don't get the question.

2. Yes, Cid is Rikku and Brother's father. Cid is Yuna's uncle, which makes her Rikku and Brother's cousin. Yuna was born in Bevelle because her mother (unnamed Al Bhed, who was Cid's sister) and father (Braska) lived there.

John Smith
11-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Yuna was born in Bevelle because her mother (unnamed Al Bhed, who was Cid's sister) and father (Braska) lived there.

That was half of the question of question 1 :D The issue, now that you have very politely answered me, is why does Yuna say that "It's the first time I come home since my journey began" when she goes to Besaid for the 1st time in this FF, if she was born in Bevelle?

By the way, is Braska an NPC in FFX-2? If so, where can I see him? ^_^

Kat
11-12-2006, 08:19 PM
point #2
as soon as Yuna defeated sin in FFX,she went back to Besaid,a day later she left with Rikku and joined the Gullwings,and after she had started her new journey with the Gullwings,it was her first time finally being home. Hope that answers your question.
and below is a picture of Lord Braska,Yuna's father.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/10-braska-a.jpg

John Smith
11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
point #2
as soon as Yuna defeated sin in FFX,she went back to Besaid,a day later she left with Rikku and joined the Gullwings,

Don't you mean 2 years? :confused:

ThroneofDravaris
11-12-2006, 09:34 PM
That was half of the question of question 1 The issue, now that you have very politely answered me, is why does Yuna say that "It's the first time I come home since my journey began" when she goes to Besaid for the 1st time in this FF, if she was born in Bevelle?
Yuna considers Besaid her home because she moved there when she was 6, and grew up there for the vast majority of her life.

By the way, is Braska an NPC in FFX-2? If so, where can I see him? ^_^
To my memory there is one brief flashback that involves him but no, he is not an NPC.

Kat
11-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Don't you mean 2 years? :confused:yea whatever:rolleyes:
somtime between then she left :p

John Smith
11-13-2006, 09:30 AM
I understand it now. Thank you ToD and Kat! =D :p