PDA

View Full Version : Men are soooooo confusing!

~SapphireStar~
11-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Be warned folks, this is long! Thanks for reading it though!

Okay, I went out Saturday night with my cousin and her friend. At the start of the evening I met some guys who had been to see the Muse concert and we got chatting. About 2 hours later, my cousin left and I was left with these 3 guys, who said I could stay at their house and the oldest guy (whose apartment it was), said he would drive me home in the morning.

Well, we went back to his place and I was sleeping on his bedroom floor. Now okay, nothing happened, so dont panic. But he was stroking my face and hair, saying how much we had in common and how I was a really wicked girl and I swear there was some tension there cause his hands was shaking. We didnt kiss, but I really wanted to kiss him because we just looked at each other for about 40 odd seconds and smiled. You know, akward situation!

Well, next morning I was up before him and sat chatting to his mates. They said that this guy did like me as there was a train station just round the corner and he was giving me a lift, they said he rarely gives lifts to people. When he got up, he said hi to everyone and started to stroke my hair again before popping out for awhile.

Now, when he was driving me home, he mentions that he needs to call his girlfriend! Now, he had mentioned no girlfriend to me at all, okay, nothing happened, but he was mega flirty the night before and never said anythign about her. He said he would like to take me for a drink and even said he would drive to my university campus to see me!

Im so confused as the guy has a girlfriend, yet hes willing to take me for a drink and come to see me at my uni, which is an hour or so away from his house. And the stroking hair, face and tickle fights, I mean ... he was sober, he wasnt drunk that night. His brother has my number and he said he was going to get it from him. Since then, his brother has contacted me, but he hasnt. And I would go out for a drink with them all again, but should I forget about liking this guy?

Any mature advice would be great, thanks guys ^^

Staircase
11-13-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm guessing you should stay away from this guy if he had a girlfriend and acted like that around a total stranger. Even if he dumped his girlfriend and dated you, he would probably do the same with another girl behind your back. Even though I'm a lot younger than you, i think it's obvious that he isn't trustworthy.

Luis
11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Mature advice? Not coming from me!! LOL j/k ;)
You almost do not know this guy and...do you like him?
He's got girlfriend. He's not called you.
Prolly he didn't get on well with her girl...and the you came. So he felt tempted.
I guess there's more than one guy in the UK, so I wouldn't try to get into 'three-somes'... I hope you know what I mean...
By the other side, if you DO like him then why don't you ask his cell number? Why don't you call him for having a drink or so?

dappa
11-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Dont waste your breath on him. There is plenty more fish in the sea

Kat
11-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Dont waste your breath on him. There is plenty more fish in the seaw0rd.
and quoted for the truth,lol

Zeromus_X
11-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Women can be just as confusing as men. :p

In all seriousness however, I honestly don't think he was acting very responsibly in that scenario. I detest people who enjoy playing these mind games (or whatever bringing up his girlfriend after flirting with you classifies as), and I even have more disdain for people that seem to think casually messing around with people they've just met is okay, but that's just me.

If I were in your position, I wouldn't pursue anything further. But it's all up to you.

Staircase
11-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Women can be just as confusing as men. :p
Agreed. Women can be very, very confusing. Somtimes even more so than men.
I dont this guy is too confusing. I think he just dosnt care about things he should, like being loyal to his girlfriend.

Phoenix Flame
11-14-2006, 04:05 PM
I'll offer this advice - If you really want to understand the minds and hearts of men - you should read 'Wild at Heart' by John Eldridge. Very good book!!!

Oh, and about the guy...sounds kinda flaky if you ask me. I wouldn't go any further.

...or, at least talk to him about what's on your mind and find out his side of it before completely disassociating yourself from him.

Avathar
11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
No offence, SapphireStar, but: was the guy drunk that evening? 'Cause, you know, some men will just be men. If this guy decided to "forget" about his actual girlfriend when he met you, that'd most likely be caused due to various things, like, being entoxicated.

Unknown Kaze
11-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Like most of the other ppl above me ^ said, it trully aint worth remembering him cos even if he did start a relationship with you, what would guarantee that he wouldnt do it again?

murkywatersinusall
11-15-2006, 08:14 PM
It may be that there was or still is tension between him and his girlfriend. So possibly, you were a release from all that. Then, rather than just cut you off he made an attempt to stay in contact with you. If a relationship is impossible, at least try to preserve a friendship.