PDA

View Full Version : make ur own summon

Squall85
05-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Describe ur summon, the creature, power etc....

Wezzy
05-23-2005, 08:01 AM
erm his name would be Wezzy's personal terminator
very very very powerful like his owner (me obviuosly)
not really sure what to put... what would yours be like?

Zerlina
05-23-2005, 03:52 PM
A powerful summon is one thing but there'll always be something that's stronger than it. Why not go for something that's more beneficial to you. It'll always help you. You don't know if a powerful summon will always be effective.

In other words, I have no idea. But I wouldn't want something strong and powerful like was described above. That'd cause too much destruction and just get rid of a lot more than is meant to. Plus you don't really know if it'll ever turn on you or go crazy or something. Look what happened to Shinra with Sephiroth.

Chris
05-24-2005, 03:29 AM
Mine would be a Chinese Lung (Dragon) with a Holy based attack. It would also be quite adept in Healing and Supportive Magic.

I chose a Lung because they are the wisest and noblest of all dragons.

I still don't have a really good name though.

obliviongirl
06-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Mine would be Dark & Lust ......tagteam......2 equally powerfull sisters who have Dark Based Attacks.....and a joined attack called Darust!!!OMFG SOOO COOL!!!

Avathar
12-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Manwë
does Wind/Holy damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Shadow

Mandos
does Non-elemental damage to one enemy, one character becomes Guard against Death

Aulë
does Earth/Holy damage, to all enemies, characters' Attack rises

Melkor
does Fire/Ice/Thunder damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Holy

Ulmo
does Water/Holy damage to all enemies, characters' Defence rises
Tulkas non-elemental, holy

Oromë
does Wind/Water damage to one enemy, one character gets Haste

(The names are those of the Gods in the World of Tolkien, if anyone wonders)

Black Mage
12-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Alright here is my made up summon: I summon I huge Black Mage with bat wings and a huge hat, very tall and thin, knows all lvls of spells, has mini mages floating around him like ghosts, wears a green and blue robe, and Has a paladine staff. Now that is what I call a summon!

Phoenix Flame
12-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Although I like the idea of having an uber-destructive summon. I think I would like a summon that in restorative - both in status and HP, and one that boosts my character's stats in strength and defense, while simultaneously setting up haste on all. I would name him Aramos and he would look like a hugh eagle which lands above the party and whose wings stretch out over them as a protective gesture.

Black Mage
12-13-2005, 05:11 PM
You know I've never thought of that before. That really does sound like a good summon.

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2005, 11:01 PM
You know I've never thought of that before. That really does sound like a good summon.

Thanks BM...I thought that would be a great summon! Now if I can only lobby Square to let me help develop a FF game :)
Yeah right!

Squall Leonhart
12-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Mine would be a dragon(green)and would cast haste, protect, auto-life, double, triple, aura, regen, shell, and restore all HP and MP and bad statuses on all allies.

Avathar
12-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Sure, why not? :)

Ooh, or how about a Giant Gunblade, floating in the air? ...awesome....
What would be its ability: something like everytime an enemy deals critical damage to you, Giant Gunblade deals 10.000 damage to that enemy :D
(this somehow reminds me back to Magic: The Gathering :rolleyes: )

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Ooohh I have A great one!! It is a bunch of lightsabers (turned on of course :p ) fly at the enemy(s) and them/it to a million little pieces!!!!!!

Avathar
12-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah. Giant, floating weapons are always cool! :D Does anybody remembers the first series of Transformers? There you had like an airplane that good transform into an enormous cannon.

Aah, Transformers.....those were the vintage days of cartoons.

Squall Leonhart
12-27-2005, 07:21 PM
I made another! It is a jedi master who gives all your characters lightsabers that break the damage limits to do 999,999 every hit :eek: !

Avathar
12-29-2005, 07:51 PM
OR the summon 'Wittle Wuffington': It's a gigantic, cute rabbit that annihilate all foes with its cutenness. :p

http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/puffbun.jpg

That's him. He's 50 feet tall. :D

Squall Leonhart
12-31-2005, 03:25 AM
Monty and my monkey Billy run around the battle field throwing bananas at the bad guys :cool: .

Avathar
12-31-2005, 07:53 AM
We should do a battle: Wittle Wuffington vs. Monty and Billy..... about how much HP should they have? :D

Lyde Lyde
12-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Name:Kilpo
Type:Balloon Rabbit
Element: Thunder
Attack Name: Thunder Spit
MP:Cost:30
Summon lvl. 2/5 http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/7879/kilpo20sn.png heh heh, It's supposed to look better than that.

Name: Hauguana http://alaer.bravepages.com/Scaps/JCA/Demons/Void1.jpg
Type:Toad
Element:Wind
Attack Name: Twister Breath
MP Cost:30
Summon Level. 3/5

Name:Sphinx http://members.tripod.com/fairymoon-xyna/fem/sphinx.gif
Type: Sphinx
Element:Light
Attack Name:Golden Light
Does: Casts Haste, Might and Reflect on the party
Mp Cost: 50
summon lvl. 1/10

Name:Constantine
Type;Angel
Element:Holy
Atack Name: Heaven's Cross
MP Cost: 63
summon lvl. 5/5 http://gallery.heavensfirestudio.com/guardianangel2.jpg

Phoenix Flame
12-31-2005, 10:55 PM
Mine would be a dragon(green)and would cast haste, protect, auto-life, double, triple, aura, regen, shell, and restore all HP and MP and bad statuses on all allies.

Geez...might as well say it makes them invincible and uber-destructive :)

Avathar
01-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Name: Selenia
Type: Angel
Element: Holy/Shadow
Atack Name: Tempest Grandeur
MP Cost: 66
summon lvl. 5/5
http://bruxosgifsmania.clarence.com/img/selenia_1mattwilson2.jpg

Phoenix Flame
01-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Tempest Grandeur even SOUNDS cool! Good one Avathar!

Lyde Lyde
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey but what about mine do you not like Constantine???

Tiny Bronco
01-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I always though a Giant Chocobo that spits out materia at your enemys would be a cool summon for FF7. I also like Black Mage's idea about the Giant Black Mage and reasoniamalive's idea about the eagle. Those are great summons :)

Compact Soul
01-19-2006, 07:59 PM
A materia spitting chocobo. Not a bad idea

Tiny Bronco
01-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Also, Wittle Wuffington kILLS ALL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's cuteness knows no boundries! :p ;) :p ;) :p :D

Squall Lionheart
01-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Name: Dark Sith
Type: Undead
Attacks: Oblivion Judgement, Odin rush, Stealth, Ultimaga
Limit Break: Black Abyss

Avathar
02-24-2006, 10:53 AM
I like your angel too, Quistis, but it think Selenia is more powerful :D ; like a Silver Mage: both shadow and holy magic :rolleyes:

slimcloud
02-24-2006, 12:05 PM
mine would be a huge lion with wings,hed boost all the partys stats and make them immune to magical attacks.

kain_highjumper
02-24-2006, 12:14 PM
I make one. the creature looks like yojimbo and anima .the power do a super ultima and he blow the enemy to the galaxy!

Phoenix Flame
02-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey but what about mine do you not like Constantine???

I thought your Saraphim was cool-looking. I liked the reference verse as well. Reminds you that you are not alone in the world...as so many don't realize.

I think the baloon bunny's gotta go though :D :confused:

Avathar
02-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Name: Crovax
Type: Vampire
Element: Shadow
Atack Name: Pandemonia
MP Cost: 32
summon lvl. 3/5

Crovax turns all enemies' HP to 1, and casts Protect and Shell on all your characters.
http://rpg.gothic.ru/mtg/images/ne_crovax_evincar.jpg

baralai
03-01-2006, 11:03 AM
He's name shall be Zero true
element Dark
Overdrive ultimate death...

baralai
03-01-2006, 11:05 AM
and in FF7
Name: Crow hell
mp cost: 97mp
Type: Bird
Element: dark
attack: call of the crows
... ...and in my over was in FFX but ahhhh you under stand

Avathar
03-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Still :cool: My summon Wittle Wuffington defeats everyone who comes across his path :cool: :D

Avathar
03-03-2006, 08:13 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/bunnles.jpg

Still :cool: My summon Wittle Wuffington defeats everyone who comes across his path :cool: :D

ShadowHeart
03-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Monty Python deja vu!

baralai
03-04-2006, 04:44 AM
Look's like bad fantasy...

darth phille
03-04-2006, 05:05 AM
name: rainbow fly
Attack: rainbow blast (take 999999999999999999 milions HP)
Mp cost: 99

darkmajinvegeta
03-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Name: dark aeon of fire
attack: dark sword slice take 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99 millions HP

Dragoon lord
03-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Name: electric ball
Element: red lightning
Attack: red lightning of the pure evil powers take 5mil hp And trow esuna, cura9, reflect, shield, not so mighty guard, might guard, very might guard, über mighty guard on the party.

Tiny Bronco
03-12-2006, 01:31 PM
It seems like that last couple of summons are just to good. But not as good as Wittle Wuffington! :D Isn't he cuuuuute.

For FF7 I always though there should be a spirit energy monster that travels the life stream absorbing souls like crasy. :eek: He devours ALL!!!! :cool: Where he goes the land decays and becomes like Midgar.

Lucavi86
03-13-2006, 07:16 AM
My summon would be a wolf the exact color of the moon. He'd have some curative and barrier magice but his main attack would be Soul Spear. He turns himself into pure energy and spears the enemy numerous times. What do you think?

Avathar
03-23-2006, 01:35 PM
My summon would be a wolf the exact color of the moon. He'd have some curative and barrier magice but his main attack would be Soul Spear. He turns himself into pure energy and spears the enemy numerous times. What do you think?

Kinda reminds me of Fenrir :) .

http://www.foothillcougars.com/webclass/tancreto/Airship%20fleet%20ready%20for%20battle.jpg
Name: Katana-fleet
Type: Airship
Element: Non-elemental
Atack Name: Rampage Wind
MP Cost: 33
Summon lvl. 3/5

Katana-fleet turns all enemies confused and does non-elemental damage, and casts Float and Berserk on all your characters.

Tiny Bronco
04-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Inspired by my new Avatar I have a new summon.

It is King of the Magic Pots except this guy fights back if you don'y give him an elixer!!! :eek:

He's basically a giant Magic Pot with 3 smaller Magic Pots with him. His only 2 attacks are Elixer Lob and Elixer Crush. With Elixer Lob he ducks down into his pot and comes out with an Elixer which he then throws at you. If it hits, which is about 60 - 40% then it takes your HP down to 1. Elixer Crush is were he ducks down, but comes up with a mountain of Elixers which he then drop on your party killing them all!!! :D :cool: :eek: So you better have Final-Attack Pheonix.
He's immune to physical attacks because he just hides in his pot so you must use magic. Also he has 999,999 HP:p However to avoid fighting him you must give an Elixer to each of his three guards and a Mega Elixeer to him. Then you get the Experience from all 4 Magic Pots!!! :D :cool: :D :D :D

By the way I like your Summon Avathar. I really like Air Ships of any kind.

Lucavi86
04-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Kinda reminds me of Fenrir :).

Yes kinda like Fenrir, but Zeigen (mine) could pass through any solid object. At that point he either does damage or lend his energies to that object. His real main abilities would be support. So curing or enhancing the summoner's attacks. However he can do so good damage on his own. If he was in a game, when you used his attacks it would be like Zell's duel. You'd use combos to do more damage and stuff. Sound cool?

Avathar
04-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Inspired by my new Avatar I have a new summon.

It is King of the Magic Pots except this guy fights back if you don'y give him an elixer!!! :eek:

He's basically a giant Magic Pot with 3 smaller Magic Pots with him. His only 2 attacks are Elixer Lob and Elixer Crush. With Elixer Lob he ducks down into his pot and comes out with an Elixer which he then throws at you. If it hits, which is about 60 - 40% then it takes your HP down to 1. Elixer Crush is were he ducks down, but comes up with a mountain of Elixers which he then drop on your party killing them all!!! :D:cool::eek: So you better have Final-Attack Pheonix.
He's immune to physical attacks because he just hides in his pot so you must use magic. Also he has 999,999 HP :p However to avoid fighting him you must give an Elixer to each of his three guards and a Mega Elixeer to him. Then you get the Experience from all 4 Magic Pots!!!

Wow, that sound like an actual hidden boss. ^_^ The difficulty level is overwhelming. ^^

Kinda reminds me of Fenrir :).
Yes kinda like Fenrir, but Zeigen (mine) could pass through any solid object. At that point he either does damage or lend his energies to that object. His real main abilities would be support. So curing or enhancing the summoner's attacks. However he can do so good damage on his own. If he was in a game, when you used his attacks it would be like Zell's duel. You'd use combos to do more damage and stuff. Sound cool?

Zeigen sounds MUCH better and useful than Fenrir ^_^ I love it!^^

Sephiroth v.2
05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Name: Soul of hell
Attack name: the ultimate super nova
power: unlimited
http://www.foreverflying.com/Aerobie-SquidgieBall-Blue.jpg

SethirothVII
05-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Mine would be a red dragon with 10 heads all doing non elemental damage at a total of 8888HP also it cause frog, confusuion, silenece and zombie also revies any fallen allies and used for final attack only a bit like supernova total destruction

Riki
05-14-2006, 08:22 PM
slime
hes a big peace of clay and his limet is super nova pee its do 99999

Sephiroth v.2
06-12-2006, 05:06 AM
soul of heaven
mp cost: 1
attack name: god is happy
power: makes your characters unkillabel

Suhiro
06-12-2006, 06:10 AM
heres my summon:

Name: Skippy the 100 foot jack-rabbit-turtle-octopus-like-maneating sardeen from another dimension
Mp cost: 10
Attack name: Super-ultra-turbo-giga-mango-super-nova-godmode bunny tail slap(with an anoyingly long animation scene...5 mins minimum)
Power: All enemies die out of boredom

Sephiroth v.2
06-12-2006, 06:14 AM
cool summon heres a picture of mine soul of heaven!

http://www.the1whisper.com/light%20beam.jpg

Suhiro
06-12-2006, 06:16 AM
heres mine >:)

http://www.rootology.com/images/evil-rabbit.jpg

DONT SCREW WITH TEH WABBIT!!! :D :D

Sephiroth v.2
06-12-2006, 06:18 AM
funny picture...

Hydra
06-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Name:Hella Kewl Black Cartman
MP Cost:10
Attack:Black power!(Darkness effect on enemies);Cheesy Poof attack(Instantly Kills any normal enemy, and rarely kills a boss instantly);Screw you guys, I'm going home(Party flees, and gets the experience from the enemies, killed or not) and Stupid Jew!(He rarely does this, but when it does, 9,999 damage is done to each enemy three times)

Picture:

http://thecouncil.com/Jeffie/Jeffie%202003/Hip%20Hop%20Cartman.gif

:D

Spec Highwind
06-13-2006, 03:41 PM
^That one's kool, hydra

Seyluv
06-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Name : Darkest Warrior

Looks: He will have many different forms, and will change his look in different battles. He will look basely like the angel of pain or death, which would be his nickname. Riding a horse most of the time, holding two different types of weapons like an magical staff and a spear. Wearing most of the time a black and gold slik robe. With a red, black, and gold cloaked(I think that right) He will have wings in one of his forms, as well

Attack: He attacks from many different points like for example, from above, below, and from side to side. He using magic, weapons, and his mind.

Info: Something dark, and spooky. Who will have three different types of forms, inwhich he he tranform, like for example, one form would be that he will turn into a knight if he in a regular match, if he fighting something that flys then he will have wings, and lastly if he fighting against magic, then he will turn into something that gains power from magic as well as HP.

Hydra
06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
One more funny one. :D

Name:The Hatta
MP Cost:90
Info:A black squirrel. Compatible with the Foamy summon. Can only be called when Foamy was summoned before him to do his attack.
Attacks:His one and only attack is the Whitey attack. All light/white things on the screen, enemies and allies alike, get dealt 20,000 damage, and various status effects.

He slaps your party in teh face if you call him before Foamy.

Picture:

http://www.flashring.com/pics/content/toons/tfunny/channels.gif