PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

bexter_girlgenius
11-17-2006, 07:49 AM
I know its a little off topic but what they hey...i would like to know your opinion of the following three films regarding which is best and why and what would have improved the others.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
The Animatrix: Final Flight of the Osiris
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Phoenix Flame
11-17-2006, 08:03 AM
*Thread moved to entertainment forum. If you know something is off-topic, please post it in the correct forum section. That is why they are there.*

AC>Spirits Within>Animatrix: Final Flight of the Osiris.

Mainly, AC's graphics kick butt, plus it is a sequel to one of THE best RPGs of all time. Spirits Within is unique - not so much in storyline as much as the characters and the intent of Square to enter the box office. Animatrix had nice visuals, just wasn't long enough for my tastes.

Xartex
11-17-2006, 09:14 AM

Mainly, AC's graphics kick butt, plus it is a sequel to one of THE best RPGs of all time. Spirits Within is unique - not so much in storyline as much as the characters and the intent of Square to enter the box office. Animatrix had nice visuals, just wasn't long enough for my tastes.
You said it all, AC owned them cause of the nostalgia and the great graphics. Spirits Within is just... it is ok imo, not more than that, hard to get into the story and it is also a little wierd. And like you said, Animatrix isn't long enough

Avathar
11-17-2006, 09:08 PM
*Thread moved to entertainment forum. If you know something is off-topic, please post it in the correct forum section. That is why they are there.*

Hm. Right,

first of all, AC's graphics aren't really that good, when you would even compare it to others of its same time of creation.

And being a sequel to a "so-called one of the best rpg-games of all time" doesn't even matter to wether the movie is actually of good quality.

I do agree with The Spirits Within, and I haven't seen Animatrix: Final Flight of the Osiris :x