PDA

View Full Version : Thread ADs!!!

Tiny Bronco
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
In this thread you can make ADs for....OTHER THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ADVERTISMENTS FOR OTHER STUFFS LIKE BUTT POWDER! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOTE: I have already exceeded my smilely limit. :( :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

If there is a thread that everyone has forgotten about and you want to revive it just post ADs in it here!

BIGGER NOTE: That color at the top is called Lemon Chiffon. Now you can tell your parents you learned something new today!!! The one below it is light blue ;)

Just to break the ICE

Please look at my De-Bug thread in the FF7 Forum. Its pretty cool if you don't know what the De-Bug room is. And it took me a Hell of a long time to make.

Also...because the ice needs more shattering

Please take a look at the threads FFnet Bar, Halo 3, and get active in the forum games people. They used to be so much fun. Not to mention take a look at the Forum Rules if you are new.Thread ADs!!!

Tiny Bronco
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Also, since most forum rules don't aplly here you can double post so people can continuosly see this thread and it doesn't fall amongst the many unread threads on page 5!!!
And now because I FEEL like it...

WHEAT!!!!!

That is the color of wheat apperently.

John Smith
11-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Last Mission Dressphere (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1910) <-------------- Interesting Thread about 2 japanese-only Dresspheres. It's under FFX-2 if you're wondering ;)

And the colour I used is Lime (And cool :cool: :D)

Avathar
11-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Tiny Bronco ^___________^

Okay, now I AM gonna go look for an add for butt powder. xD

Tiny Bronco
11-18-2006, 12:59 PM
It may be sad but I'm sure that if you google "butt powder" you'll get 30 or more pages.

In fact I bet there is something in google video too.

Spec Highwind
11-18-2006, 02:26 PM
The person above you thread (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=45827)

I highly recommend this one!