PDA

View Full Version : Marks, Weapons, Espers ect.

C_Dub
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Just a thread to come to about killing marks... and tellin people the hard ones.. I know that fanfir is hard :p took me about 30 mins to beat, not bad... but my friend told me that King Behe took him an hour and a half to beat him at 71. I have 10 Espers now and i have the Excalibur and Masamune. I'm tryin to get the best shield in the game now way up the great crystal.

Phoenix Flame
11-20-2006, 03:05 AM
nice work!

I have a few days to go still before I can post anything interesting, but I liked the White Mousse hunt.

Did anyone keep a dragon scale from a hunt <---not giving away too much.

ryankolokoy
11-20-2006, 02:47 PM
i got 8 espers.... weee... i can't wait to go to pharos of ridorana... it is hard to fight "ultima" esper... you must go through the giant crystal in giruvegan and it is like a maze... but it is worth it. to get the most powerful esper in all ivalice. also it is hard to get "chaos" because you must talk to a lot of people in ivalice and fight 2 optional bosses before you can get "chaos". if you are not that powerful you must back off because you the attack system is off when fighting "chaos" what i did is casting drain magic on him and gil toss.

ryankolokoy
11-20-2006, 02:52 PM
my friends says that i do not need anymore weapons other than save the queen because my vaan is lvl 96. and my other characters like balthier and basch is lvl 84 and 80 respectively. fran, penelo, and the princess is 70, 78, 74 respectively. right now i am only doing sidequest. and hopefully complete the bestiary.

Phoenix Flame
11-20-2006, 03:32 PM
<Grrrr!> I'm so jealous...

I sold the dragon scale and come to find out I cannot fight the main worm...I gotta start from the beginning (again - x3!!!)

However, I'm already on lvl 29 w/Vaan and, at this rate, I should have 2000+ LP by 10hrs.

mel
12-14-2006, 07:03 PM
How do I get Fafnir to come out? I mean i know where he is and that i have to be in a blizzard ( when the snow falls harder than normal) but I go in and out of the area and ive done this alot i mean atleast an hour and a half and nothing happens plz someone give me some advise?

Phoenix Flame
12-15-2006, 01:47 AM
I have to do that as well soon...but perhaps others are closer than I or have already done this mark...any advice guys???