PDA

View Full Version : Limit Breaks Disappearing

Zerlina
05-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Hiya!

When I go into the status menu it shows that my characters have certain limit breaks (ones that they are said to have learned). Only, when I go into battle, they're not an option. I think it might have to do with levels (They're limit level 1) but the limit level seems to have not increased at all- not even the metre moves. They're about level 45 now and still limit level 1 (even though they've learned other limit breaks).
Is there something wrong with my game?

LoKuS
05-22-2005, 03:23 AM
You gotta switch to the next level of the limit break.

ShadowHeart
05-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah, you can only use limit breaks of one level at a time in battle, and you need to set in the menu which level of limit breaks you want to use. Higher level limit breaks are usually stronger but taking longer time to charge. Changing level will also reset your limit break gauge to 0.

FFnut
05-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Whenever somebody's not aware of a facet in FF7, I am reminded of one of my friends. He had no idea how to catch a chocobo so he levelled up until he could beat the Zolom without breaking a sweat. Level 30 by the Zolom. Level 70 after the Temple Of The Ancients. And then his save got corrupted. :p

But basically, yeah, you have to set the Limit. Go to "Limit" in the menu, click on the level of limits that you want, and choose "Set" to get that Limit level.

Chris
05-24-2005, 03:18 AM
Whenever somebody's not aware of a facet in FF7, I am reminded of one of my friends. He had no idea how to catch a chocobo so he levelled up until he could beat the Zolom without breaking a sweat. Level 30 by the Zolom. Level 70 after the Temple Of The Ancients. And then his save got corrupted. :p

I just about cried when I read this.

Zerlinda - You'll be happy to know nothing is wrong with your game. Just go to the main menu and go to limit breaks. The rest is child's play