PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING: GAME SPOILER!] Be Honest!!!

Cloud101
11-20-2006, 11:31 AM
EDIT NOTE: If you plan on giving your comment on Critical, storyline-centered information, please make sure you make it clear in the title by typing
SPOILER!

Ok people it's time to be honest...did you cry when Areis died!? I'll be the first to admit it...ok fine I cried my eyes out ya happy!? I was 12 what'd you expect!? And don't say yes then turn around and defend your self by saying it was because you weren't done Lv.ing up! BE HONEST!!!!

dappa
11-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I was shocked but didn't cry, mainly because I thought that it was just some part of the story and she will somehow be brought back to life or something. After a while I realised that she wasn't coming back and by that time I was already over it.

Spec Highwind
11-20-2006, 03:22 PM
I didn't cry, I was 7 years old at the time, and I didn't understand english, so I didn't really understand what was happening :p

But when I see that scene it makes me... hum... what do you call it... chill?

And the last time I played, one year ago, or something, my eyes got kinda wet...

Phoenix Flame
11-20-2006, 03:39 PM
I hated the fact that she died...I was ready to throw-down w/ol' Sephiroth right then and there! I was gonna tear him a new one!

In retrospect, I believe her dying was central to the storyline. I think that if she didn't, Cloud may have decided to take off when the going got tough <and he lost his mind!>

Tiny Bronco
11-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Surprised yes, but I tend not to get to emotionally attached to a pixelated character in video games. Even if they do have amasing storylines. A little sad yes, but more on the side of "jeeze Square is good at making plot twists."

Unknown Kaze
11-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I really didnt cry.... but a severe cold caught me right there and then lol j/k but seriously I didnt cry, I was just pissed cos I was new at FF and I had been using her to do all the healing so she was well levelled up - I felt like ripping the tv to shreds.

Zeromus_X
11-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I teared up a bit the first time. It's hard to keep composure even after the first time.

I was always hoping a little for something like Chrono Trigger where you can revive the character that died, but nothing like that ever happened.

And I want to thank you for marking your title instead of mindlessly typing out a critical story element without a warning. :p Thank you. :)

Phoenix Flame
11-20-2006, 09:51 PM
And I want to thank you for marking your title instead of mindlessly typing out a critical story element without a warning. :p Thank you. :)

You're welcome Zero! :p

Zeromus_X
11-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Oh. :/ Oh well. xD

Xartex
11-21-2006, 04:16 AM
Well, i think I was 9 or 10 when I played it and my english wern't what it is today, so no, I didn't cry. However every time when I play it again I get sad when I get there..

I think my cousin cried when he got there :)

Blaze
11-21-2006, 11:10 AM
No i did not cry i was shocked that she died. I never really used her much

Cloud101
11-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't put the spoiler thing. I still play FFVII, so every time I get to that part, I can't bring myself to continue until I get Areis' 4th limit break. But when I do it still feels like a part of me dies with her, THEN I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF JENOVA!!!!

Staircase
11-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Eh, ill be honest... I hated Aeris. More so, despised her. I dont really know why... I was just attached to the whole Cloud - Tifa Relationship, and thought they were ment to be together, that was my thought process since the beginning. And i never used her , so i didn't care much.. well... at all.

I know its awfully harsh of me to say that, but its the truth.

Cloud101
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
WTF, what an evil thing to sayyy, but, I'm glad you're being honest!

Spec Highwind
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Eh, ill be honest... I hated Aeris. More so, despised her. I dont really know why... I was just attached to the whole Cloud - Tifa Relationship, and thought they were ment to be together, that was my thought process since the beginning. And i never used her , so i didn't care much.. well... at all.

I know its awfully harsh of me to say that, but its the truth.

Sometimes that happens to me :D But it didn't in FFVII...

The first time I played FFX I hated Yuna... the 2nd time I had nothing at all against her relationship with Tidus... I started using her in my main party, and all...

Phoenix Flame
11-21-2006, 07:00 PM
I was just attached to the whole Cloud - Tifa Relationship, and thought they were ment to be together, that was my thought process since the beginning. And i never used her , so i didn't care much.. well... at all.

'nough said. :D

Cloud101
11-27-2006, 05:28 PM
C'mon, no body's being serious, some of you don't believe in an infinite # of parralell universes, but I do, and if there really are, in anouther universe, she really existed, and really died! Does nobody view things that way!?

Phoenix Flame
11-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Nope. I only believe in this universe we're stuck in.

I was being serious by supporting Staircase's viewpoint though. I never liked Aeris that much anyway.

Cloud101
11-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh! Your no fun! *sticks out toung* *reasoniamalive flickes it* ouch!!!!

Sleazer
03-10-2007, 08:40 PM
the first time i played the game i was 7 or 8 and it was like wtf is going on here the member with the bes limit was deth,but the last time i played the game my eyes get wet and after thet i was realy sad

Doctor
03-11-2007, 12:59 PM
I cried. I cried so much, I almost didn't want to play the game anymore. Aeris was my favorite, and I absolutely hate it when a favorite character dies, or when something horrible happens to them. I was extremely saddened at Aeris' death.

(BTW Cloud was level 50 at the end of disc 1 when I played...XD)

Gackt Camui
03-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Ah well if any of you have read the other section with Aeris...Aerith whatever in it that I have commented on...you'll that I absolutey despise her. I can't stand her character at all, so her death was like. "Yes, its about time!" for me.

Phoenix Flame
03-16-2007, 05:38 AM
LMAO!!!

Kelley = right on!

Gackt Camui
03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks. I would of said some of the stuff that I usually say during studyhall if she's ever being brought up...but you would have to ban me from the site...its that bad.

Arcane
03-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Well anyway, i was kinda rooting for a Cloud-Tifa relationship then so i was soso. :)
but i teared anyway. with much better graphics i would have teared mroe though =(

Phoenix Flame
03-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Yesh! I wish they're would've been some blood on his sword... :confused:

...oh! NM :p