PDA

View Full Version : Rearranging Forums

Staircase
11-21-2006, 10:47 AM
I know this has been brought up before, and it has been looked at, but i think this is how the forum list should go...

General FF Discussion
Final Fantasy I-IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Other Final Fantasys
-Sub Forums:
---XI
---Tactics
---Tactics Advance
---Crystal Chronicles
---Mystic Quest
---Dirge of Cerberus
---Crisis Core
---Before Crisis
---Others (for all the other junk like the chocabo series)

I think it would be much more organized, and just easier to navigate.

Arkacia
11-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Ok, I can see what you mean, and it would be better because it is giving forums to some of the lesser known FF's, but as sub-forums, so they don't clutter the main page.

I like the idea and, if Shaggy has no objections, will put them up in a few days.

Zeromus_X
11-21-2006, 05:11 PM
It might be better to put all of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation titles under one sub-forum titled 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' or something like that. So we don't have to have too many forums for those games (a few of which haven't even been released yet).

Edit: Or maybe just have them all categorized under FFVII's forum. Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Arkacia
11-21-2006, 05:14 PM
I have not much of an idea on which child FF belongs to which parent, so you guys sort that out and let me know. I don't have a problem with subforums in the existing FFs, if the games are connected.

Zeromus_X
11-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Final Fantasy X-2 can be a forum with Final Fantasy X, as that makes the most sense.

Final Fantasy XI deserves it's own forum.

Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, Before Crisis, and the other FFVII spinoffs can become subforums of FFVII (I don't remember all the other titles off-hand, but Staircase didnt' mention all of them. Perhaps a Compilation subforum would be best).

Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance are two separate games, so it would be best to give them both thier own forum or maybe just give the Tactics games one whole forum.

Mystic Quest could probably be in the 'other' category, as it isn't exactly the most popular game.

That's my suggestion.

Staircase
11-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I think that all goes good. When i started i wasI kinda confused where we are supposed to post other FFs. Because General FF is about the series in general, and all the others are strictly about that game.

John Smith
11-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Sure... Although your post doesn't have much to do with this topic >.>

Zeromus_X
11-25-2006, 12:42 AM
Yes, you can, though that would've been better suited to a new topic or a PM.

Shaggy
11-25-2006, 01:01 AM
I deleted that users post, he was just spaming his sig link is all.

I say go for it. You guys determine what order it shoul dbe in and then Ark or I will change it.

Phoenix Flame
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
I think Zeromus_X is onto something in his suggestion. Separating and 'grouping' the forums is a grand idea.

Shaggy
11-25-2006, 04:30 AM
Go for it, what ever looks and is easier to find. ;)

46,000 post right here!!!

Arkacia
02-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Do you guys want this done?

If so, please give me a definate list. At the moment, I have one from Staircase, and a different one from Zero. Am happy to do it, but need to have a finalised decision.

Tiny Bronco
02-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm all for it, and I like Zero's idea of all the FF7 spin-offs under one roof. I can't give you a list though.

Shaggy
02-03-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm fine with it Ark ;)

Catalyst
02-04-2007, 10:11 AM
If it's not too late, I'd like to throw my idea in.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/brokenimagegames/FFLAYOUT.gif

dappa
02-05-2007, 12:28 AM
What about a forum for the lesser well known final fantasies like crystal chronicles. That would be nice.