PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Day...

Axel
11-21-2006, 05:40 PM
What if the there came a day when everyone knew when the world was going to end. Chaos in the street. The news was on every station. "You have only one day left on this world... spend it wisely" is what you hear coming from the television set. If this was true what would you do?

Avathar
11-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I'd probably go out, and do those kinda things I always wanted to do, but come to think of it: I'd rather go out, and do things I would never do or want to do. 8D woohaha, evil thoughts, may sounds too scary. ^^

Phoenix Flame
11-24-2006, 03:11 AM
<Moved to Serious Descussion and Debate forum>

There, I thought this deserved to be here...<hope I didn't step on anyone's toes.>

If I knew without a doubt the would would end tomorrow I would spend the next 24 hours getting ready to meet my Maker.

richboywonder
11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
i'd get my hands on the things i've every wanted.

dappa
11-24-2006, 04:40 PM
I would spend as much time as possible preparing and spending time with my family and friends.

I would want my copies of ff with me too.

Kat
11-24-2006, 04:43 PM
^_______________^
im not saying what i would do :D
but some other things i would do are......grab all my games pack em in a suit case+the ps2
my family would prolly have a get together,i would say sorry to all the people that i've hurt in some way..
too much to list basically ^.^

Spec Highwind
11-24-2006, 05:00 PM
I would like to go to some sort of windy mountain and stay there, thinking about what I learned in my life...

But there aren't many windy mountains here, so I would just go out with my friends... then come home, and die with my family. :D

John Smith
11-24-2006, 05:09 PM
I would (Try) to fulfil my dreams. The things I always wanted to do, but never had the chance to do them either because I couldn't or because I was too embarraced or stubburn to do :(

Kat
11-24-2006, 05:16 PM
^_______________^
im not saying what i would do :D
:D

John Smith
11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
What would you do? :D (little girl)

Kat
11-25-2006, 03:37 PM
What would you do? :D (little girl)im not telling and you prolly dont wanna know anyway :p
one more thing i would do besides that is..umm break the law and do stuff i would never do XD

Spec Highwind
11-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Wasn't I the only one who could call you "little girl"? :(

Axel
11-27-2006, 03:59 PM
I would make my amends, pay off all my debts, and finally tell my true love "I'll love you forever." Then walk away into the sunset with her on the last hour of our lives, then turn to dust in the sunset.

Oolyan
11-27-2006, 04:16 PM
I would spam the whole internet then destroy it then we would find out it wasnot the end of the world and i would cry for i love the internet and all the things it has to offer and (*cough*pron*cough* j/k)

Cloud101
11-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I would find the girl I love, and spend the day with her.

Yoko Kurama
11-28-2006, 12:07 PM
I would run away with Miyu. Get away from our problems outside of our relationship. Just be with her till the last breath.

Cloud101
11-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Awwwww...that's really sweet(what, you got a problem with me showing my feelings!?)

Axel
11-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Most people would go out and steal all the things, kill, and destroy. It hurts me to think that humans are like that. I wish we could be different, "our" nature I mean.

Oolyan
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
sorry but i believe you should have said, our nature

John Smith
11-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Most people would go out and steal all the things, kill, and destroy. It hurts me to think that humans are like that. I wish we could be different, are nature I mean.

That's the most accurate thing that I've heard in my whole life!

Spec Highwind
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
The most accurate thing I've heard in my life was "Dang!"

And, now that I think of it... I will tell everyone what I really think about them... (well... I usually do that, but... there are some things that... :P)

Kat
11-28-2006, 07:51 PM

i would uh eh....yea um well party like an animal and hope that the person i love is with me there...yup i think thats what i would do

Luis
11-28-2006, 08:14 PM
...is this really a serious discussion thread?????
...lol...
OK!! I will tell you what would I do when the world comes to an end. Meanwhile I'll keep my thoughs in my daily matters.

Yoko Kurama
11-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Luis, your sig kind of fits with this thread. "If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow." I like that. Add that to the end of my last post.

Luis
11-29-2006, 02:18 PM
...I don't think my sig has anything to do with the thread... ¬¬"
It means that we gotta try to improve ourselves day by day... 'cause there'll always be something that can be better, so perfection somehow does not exist. 'If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow.' So, that's the reason why there's need for tomorrow.
And I love my sig! XD

Axel
12-01-2006, 10:56 AM
You are correct Luis, that is what I'm trying to imply, improving ourselves day by day. I respect that.

Luis
12-02-2006, 12:07 AM
So do I. :)

Axel
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
All you can do is just live and let live.

Cloud101
12-05-2006, 11:20 AM
If you don't, then life will inevitably bite you on the ass.

Axel
12-07-2006, 05:38 PM
That is true, but you have to know how to recover from those stuggles, if not you might not be able to recover.

Cloud101
12-07-2006, 06:32 PM
True.

Miyu_
12-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Awwwww. All the sweet replies. I would do the same as Yoko (just change the name Miyu to Yoko -lol-). I spend as much time as I could with him, just the two of use and no one else.

Yoko Kurama
12-08-2006, 11:18 AM
I thought you would like my post Miyu. : )

Cloud101
12-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Isn't true love grand! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Axel
12-09-2006, 01:42 PM
The thing about love is that sometimes some people try to get in the way of you an your lover. These are just road-blocks, in a matter of speaking. If you both get past all this nonsense, life for the two you would be marvellous. It doesn't matter what other people think, they think they know what is best for you, but it is for the both of you to decide. People have a problem about dating people 2 or 3 years younger or older than yourself. To me it really doesn't matter, as long as love is in the relationship the two of you will be together forever.

Seyluv
12-09-2006, 03:06 PM
I would do everything I be to scared to do. And also I might join the army for one day just to fight like Squall and the rest.

blackstar
12-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them. I would spend as much time as possible with "Aiden" that by her side is as good a place as any to die.

Kat
01-06-2007, 05:08 PM
I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them.eh..yea sadly i would prolly break the law...doing all the crazy things i've always ever wanted to do...and not to sound like a freak but with the crazy stuff i would do i would probably be dead before the day ended. XD

Luis
01-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I'd definetly kill my room mate. XD
Not really...let the love and the peace rule the world :)
Although killing my room mate would bring me peace...:O XD LOL j/k

Doctor
01-07-2007, 06:25 AM
I would just sit quietly outside, and wait for the end to come.

I would contemplate my life, and wonder and think of how it could have been. But I can't say for sure that I would really do that. Who knows? Perhaps I would panic, and kill myself before the end really came.

I honestly cannot say...

dappa
01-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Unless it was my family or friends I would adopt a "everyone for himself" attitude. I would probably break the law, which is bad I know.

Slider
02-17-2007, 12:46 PM
I don't know

Kat
02-18-2007, 06:24 PM
i would prolly see all my family....

jedi geoff
03-05-2007, 09:42 PM
id try and get someone to have sex with me, cuz ive heard its pretty good :D

Kat
03-05-2007, 10:26 PM
id try and get someone to have sex with me, cuz it sounds pretty good :DXDD
lmao!

i would prolly go to the mall of america and start carrying all the things i want to my house =D
that sounds fun!

Slider
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I don't know what I'll be doing during that day, but I expect that a part of it will have me thinking of the life I lead and my memories

Hydra
03-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I'd go out naked with a coat on.

Flash everyone I could, and sneak into Staples and press the button, just because I can. Staples workers included.

Try to make things right with "someone" one more time, let them know how I feel, and die happily.

That's about it.

Kat
03-05-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd go out naked with a coat on.

Flash everyone I could, and sneak into Staples and press the button, just because I can. Staples workers included.

Try to make things right with "someone" one more time, let them know how I feel, and die happily.

That's about it.=O
i almost forgots aboot those peoplez XD

blackstar
03-06-2007, 11:16 AM
That was interesting hydra very interesting but at the end sweet i guess (ill never understand this man *sigh*) Anyway it appears that we all have very different ideas of what a last day should be like. I know I do have several people on whom I would like to cast my revenge but that would be a waste of my final moments, I would spend all I could with my love like I have said, but also maby try to get over my great fear of heights right before I went (be prepared for what comes next) and make sure I am right with myself and make sure I have no regrets about myself. Whatever anyone else thinks about me to hell with them, its what I think about myself that affects me the most. At least thats my thoughts.

Gackt Camui
05-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Probably get in all the yaoi I could. And try to make a last effort to give all the peeps from ffnet one hell of a glomp!

Kat
05-07-2007, 07:32 PM
My last day..i would throw a HUGE party so we could have all the fun possible!!!
and then i would have HUGE stage so i could sing and we could take turns XDDD
and and i would hire some AWESOME bands to come play as well....
:D
ya..

Gackt Camui
05-08-2007, 12:53 PM
You actuallly have that kind of money to have bands come and play and your house...then again who needs to hire when the world is about to end. Everybody is in a state of chaos so you can get away with nething with out having to pay.

Axel
05-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Man I havent been on here for a while ;) I have been hammered by school these past few weeks. The way the world is now its safe to say that, it could mean all out global war in the future. Im trying so hard to be optimistic but every time I turn on the news its always something about war. T mean they're turning Mickey Mouse against us!!

blackstar
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Amen DAMN YOU WALT DISNEY AND YOUR MOUSE :) But seriously it is getting really hard to be optimistic in this world where it scares me to think that soon it could be our last day. I still stand by my before i'll be with the one i love and not even the fire will tear me from her arms.

Bonesplitter
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
my last day would be with my girlfriend.
we would do everything together,and i dont mean sex.
we've alwas wanted to drive away together,
just drive away and never come back.we've been talking about this
for awhile now.

but if this was my last day......i would live.

Dead Pepper
05-22-2007, 05:30 AM
Hmm.. when I think of what I would do I immediately assume that I'd do all the things that I would have liked to have done if I had the rest of my life... but then I think that i'd just be wasting a lot of time trying to do things. I think instead i'd just find something simple that I love doing, like playing ps, or reading a book, sitting with my friends, something that just makes me content.

Gackt Camui
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
I would break in Square Enix and play all the tech demos of FF 13, and hold somebody at gun point just to show me something they wouldn't usually like my fave characters making out! lol

Phoenix Flame
05-25-2007, 02:44 AM
Im trying so hard to be optimistic but every time I turn on the news its always something about war. T mean they're turning Mickey Mouse against us!!

= o ...reminds me of something...

But seriously it is getting really hard to be optimistic in this world where it scares me to think that soon it could be our last day.

*scratches head* yeah... definitely reminds me of something...

When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

= D

...there is nothing new under the sun.

blackstar
05-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Me and Jhimian think WAY too much alike but then again we are best friends so I guess we have some things in common. But it is something we agree on, however i have decided that i will live every day my way. Some people are certain that the world will be over in 15 years and plan as such. I have decided that i will live normally and plan like the world will never end, just in case it doesnt in my life time :) Thats my theory anyway.

Gackt Camui
05-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Actually...its suppose to end this year if Nostradamus is right. I don't know if any of you have heard that...but the world ends in the year 2007, the war last for 25 years and it takes the world 100 years to rejuvenate itself so life forms can live on it again. And another thing. He's never been wrong.

Phoenix Flame
05-26-2007, 02:12 AM
:rolleyes:

The world won't 'end' for at least 1007 years.

Kat
05-26-2007, 07:11 PM
the world should never end.
but it depends upon you religion i suppose.
:p
anyway...if it were my last day..im off to Florida to know the truth.

Phoenix Flame
05-28-2007, 02:06 AM
...well, it's at LEAST 1007 years. Could be much longer I suppose... but I would say < 1020 years FTW. O=)

Slider
05-28-2007, 07:22 AM
the world should never end.
but it depends upon you religion i suppose.
:p
anyway...if it were my last day..im off to Florida to know the truth.

nope not jus religion kat :p

read many times bout studies showin that earth gets closer to the sun with each revolution around it (don the remember the distance thought)

also earth's revolution round itself keeps gettin slower too! 0.0

Look it up :p

Kat
05-28-2007, 10:23 AM
no need to look it up i believe you =^_^=

Gackt Camui
05-28-2007, 05:49 PM
To tell you the truth. If the world really was coming to an end. I don't think I would really be bothered by it because I have lived very well so far. And I'm only 17! I wouldn't regret nething

forever yours
05-28-2007, 08:05 PM
lol, then lets go on a journey in hopes to find a way to save the planet. lol i got my oversized sword and armor! lol

Gackt Camui
05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Awesome! Lets do that. We can recruit people as we make our way across the world!

blackstar
05-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Hurray an adventure :) But i must agree with Gackt i would regret nothing should the world end tomorrow Ive lived good and have found love so i could face the end standing proud.

Bonesplitter
06-05-2007, 12:15 AM
and then i would kick you in the balls....just because......then i could die happy

Shinra Soldier 1
08-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I would put on my black pinstripe suit, run through the streets hugging everyone, kiss that one girl I really like, and just go nuts! I would do everything eveeryone is normally afraid to do, I would scream and break things and laugh and drive any vehicle I found and just be crazy lol, the end of the world would be liberating to the mind.