PDA

View Full Version : SO confused

Zerlina
05-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Ok wait...was Cloud created or not?

When they fall into the life stream, they go through that whole thing and Cloud says he was really the soldier outside and it was Zack who went to find Sephiroth. And before that, Tifa says something like "Now I remember! You couldn't have been created"
But then for some reason Hojo calls Cloud his failed experiment. And now apparently Sephiroth is Hojo's son O.o;. Isn't Sephiroth a clone of the original Sephiroth who was killed 5 years ago? And didn't Professor Hojo give his baby's life over to be made into the current Sephiroth clone. Is that clone only 5 years old O.o...

Someone PLEASE help me.

ShadowHeart
05-23-2005, 05:42 AM
Cloud wasn't created.. but more about that later.

Hojo's son is the original, real Sephiroth - the result of the Jenova Project - not a clone of Sephiroth. You can find out more by going behind the waterfall near Corel with Vincent in your party on the 2nd disc, you'll meet a certain person and see a scene that explains some things (not sure if it's still available on the 3rd disc). And Sephiroth wasn't killed 5 years ago.. Cloud threw him into the Lifestream, but he didn't die.

When Cloud throws Sephiroth into the Lifestream, Sephiroth is carried all the way to the Great North Cave where he is enclosed in a mako crystal (just like you see when you get there at the beginning of the 2nd disc), but he's not dead. By popular belief, he's controlling all the clones from there and has the ability to make physical projections of himself (that's the Sephiroth that you see during the game). Some believe it's Jenova controlling Sephiroth to do all these things however. It's impossible to prove either way though, but I believe more in the first one.

Anyway.. after the Nibelheim incident, Shinra captured all survivors, that includes Cloud and Zack but not Tifa (she was rescued before the Shinra arrived, you can find a letter in Tifa's house that explains that, and some other things like why the town is still standing). Since Shinra believes Sephiroth to be dead, they start a project to create Sephiroth clones, and experiment on Cloud and Zack among others. You can find out more about the whole thing if you go to the Shinra mansion basement, there should be notes and stuff there that explains certain things and you will see a scene with Cloud and Zack that explains some more things. I don't want to spoil it for you too much :)

So you see, Cloud wasn't created. He was a normal boy, until Hojo got his hands on him after the Nibelheim incident.

Wezzy
05-23-2005, 06:14 AM
wow that's quite interesting...i haven't played it in about 1-2 yrs (i love it so much i wanna forget what happens to relive it again lol) so i forgot all about the malarki about cloud being created...but thanks because i never really understood it in the first place :)

ShadowHeart
05-23-2005, 07:15 AM
I would love to tell you more about Zack and Cloud, how Tifa got out, the Nibelheim reconstruction and the watefall event... but it'd spoil it for you. Just go see those events I mentioned (behind waterfall, in Shinra mansion basement and the letter in Tifa's house), and if you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to answer them :)

Wezzy
05-23-2005, 07:19 AM
well i have a question...how do u get all thos things u mentioned lol i've seen cloud and zack get out of those thingy's with the majic whatever...i didnt fully understand it though but now i'm older and more intelligent :D i should understand it better. So how do you see the letter in tifa's house, and what waterfall?

XeroFF7
05-23-2005, 09:18 AM
lets say at werr ur at he is living and lie so much that he belives he is zack but then tifa makes him realize he isnt

ShadowHeart
05-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Wezzy, you can get the letter to Tifa if you play the piano in her room if you have Tifa in your party after you have got Cloud back. You also get something else along with the letter, it's what people usually play the piano here at all for, the letter just offers some explanations. If you play it on the 2nd disc before Cloud returns, you'll get an Elemental materia.

And about the waterfall.. somewhere between Corel and Nibelheim, there is an almost completely round lake, surrounded entirely by mountains. You can only get there by Chocobo (green, black or gold) or by submarine. There are 2 underwater caves, one leads to the key to the ancients, and the other leads to that round lake. By the lake there is a waterfall, just run into it and you'll enter a cave behind it. You need to have Vincent in your party. After you're done, exit and fight ~10 battles and re-enter, again with Vincent in your party (if nothing happens, fight a few more battles and try again). You should get something (not telling you what :p).

Wezzy
05-23-2005, 11:23 AM
kool sounds good thanks for the info i know what else you get from the piano i think is it (LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU WOULD NOT LIKE A SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My final heaven her final limit?

ShadowHeart
05-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Yep :)

Cloud101
02-16-2006, 12:33 PM
You can only do the Vincent thing on Disc3.

Cloud101
02-16-2006, 12:35 PM
This is off the subject, but, Shadowheart, are you realy is Sweden

Zeromus_X
02-16-2006, 08:53 PM
This is off the subject, but, Shadowheart, are you realy is Sweden

First off, you've double posted. Use the edit button to add things to posts.

Second, I'm pretty sure Shadow Heart is from Sweden, it says so in his profile, and I don't think he'd lie about his location.

Third, that was completely off-topic, you should pm other members about that sort of thing.

And finally, this thread has been adequately answered, and it's from last year :o

So...thread closed. Please keep all the above things in mind in the future :o