PDA

View Full Version : Need to get more members going here...

Shaggy
12-19-2004, 05:03 PM
I now that this site gets alot of visitors and has alot on it at one time, but not many are signing up. What do you think we need to do to change that, where they will sign up and post, besides putting a front page on this place. :)

Gumdrop
12-19-2004, 05:21 PM
I think haveing a banner will help, I will continue to post when I can to make this place seem more active, and the front page will all help get people, but if you realy won't to get lots of people try to either learn some sort of codeing language or make friends with someone who can code, people love codes like shops battle areas ect.

FFnut
12-19-2004, 09:26 PM
^Hm... I like that idea, Heavens. I smell... a Roleplaying Forum! Not a forum for RPGs, but rather a forum that people can make up games that other people can play. Kind of like... well, I could make a quick sample if you want one, but a really good one usually has a lot of customization and takes a while to come up with. How's that sound?

Gumdrop
12-20-2004, 08:13 AM
thanks ^_^ do you know how to code then?? I'm thinking of learning javascript....

Shaggy
12-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Yep..have that in the works. There are several hacks I can put on this forum. And one of them I will put on is a RPG hack. Where you can fight ach other. :)

ShadowHeart
01-11-2005, 07:51 AM
I'm not into that kind of thing, but I like forums for discussing RPGs like the FF series. We really need more ppl to get on here, new posts aren't made fast enough!! :D

Gumdrop
01-11-2005, 11:46 AM
its not so much the member count thats the problem now, people have been joining scince I joined and posted in almost every forum,lol. now the problem is people don't stay and post, its maybe like you said posts are not made fast enough.

ShadowHeart
01-12-2005, 06:30 AM
And getting more members on the forums will most likely cause posts to be made faster :)

Gunslinger
01-19-2005, 12:46 PM
When I was posting years ago there was LOADS of people posting. I have to say i liked the original look of this site......with the picture of Terra and the whole chocobo thing.

Also this site had an avatar library of its own which was cool, and it was easier to see if there were new posts and each forum had a picture i think.......we need colour!!!!

Spiff
02-24-2005, 04:52 PM
^Hm... I like that idea, Heavens. I smell... a Roleplaying Forum! Not a forum for RPGs, but rather a forum that people can make up games that other people can play. Kind of like... well, I could make a quick sample if you want one, but a really good one usually has a lot of customization and takes a while to come up with. How's that sound?

That sounds killer.

Well It's gone from a crawl to a dead stop.