PDA

View Full Version : Zeromus, the Condemner

stretch487
12-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Does anyone know another way to get the esper Zeromus, the Condemner. I sold the magecite before i started going back and collecting the espers. Is there another way to get the magecite again. I need some help.

dappa
12-01-2006, 10:29 AM
I think you might have the wrong forum, are you talking about final fantasy 12?

stretch487
12-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Yes i figured out i did not see it its a key item, i just reached Zeromus, i heard he was hard. do you have any tips.

Zeromus_X
12-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Be in the 40s, at least.

Have a good supply of X-Potions and Phoenix Downs. Since Zeromus disables your magic, these are the best choices for recovery. Have Gambits set up to heal as effectively as possible. Also, steal an Elixir and a Cancer Gem from Zeromus.

Reddas helps to dish out physical damage quickly, since it's all he really does. If you wait until you have Reddas as a guest, he can help.

The Dark Lords will start to hurt, alot. When alot of them group together, use a Quickening Chain to deal damage to Zeromus and nucleify the Dark Lords.

Good luck. I still can't beat him. :(

ryankolokoy
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
how to defeat the esper named zodiac... it is so hard even if i am lvl 81...

Phoenix Flame
12-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Not quite there yet...just beat Zeromus last night. My favorite so far has been the green, rotund esper Chichudahac...or whatever his name is :p That was a hard fight!

Oh and I just beat Gilgemesh! Talk about a difficult boss battle...and he was only a mark! :eek:

mel
12-14-2006, 07:14 PM
if you have ever used the aerodromes go to one of the woman in the airship to get some x potions. when I hit Zeromus I was lvl 55.