PDA

View Full Version : Raping and Pedophilia

John Smith
12-02-2006, 03:11 PM
More and more cases of raping and pedophilia are appearing oer the years.

I was curious to know what you all think about rapers and pedophilers, why do they do what they do, what do you think that should happen to them, etc...

Post your thoughs please.

A tiny curiosity: Pedophilia meant "people who like children". Now see what it's turned into =\

Staircase
12-02-2006, 11:27 PM
A lot of people posted about this under "Girls and self defense".

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=535

It is obviously sick and disgusting, and anybody who is like that most likely had a bad childhood themselves.

Zeromus_X
12-02-2006, 11:52 PM
While it's unfortunate that a person's personality must develop in such a way that they feel they need to force others to submit to them in a sickening way, doing something like that is just unforgivable. It's truly unfortunate for both sides.

John Smith
12-03-2006, 02:57 PM
A lot of people posted about this under "Girls and self defense".

You said it not me :rolleyes:

Staircase
12-03-2006, 11:09 PM
Huh? i'm confused as to what you mean by that. 0.o

dappa
12-04-2006, 05:36 AM
These people are sick and disgusting. I was working at a charity shop earlier on this year and noticed that one of the workers was showing an unhealthy interest in girls of between 8 and 13 yrs old. I reported him and it turned out he was a convicted kiddy fiddler.

In my opinion they should be chemically castrated and physically too, then forced to go on a correction course.

John Smith
12-04-2006, 09:33 AM
You mean, to males, get a vesectomy? Seems fair... and the physically too. Although it doesn't make up for what they do :mad:

Huh? i'm confused as to what you mean by that. 0.o

That thread was just for girls right? But girls aren't the only ones that are treated this way.

ThroneofDravaris
12-04-2006, 09:46 AM
You mean, to males, get a vesectomy?
No, he means remove their genitals entirely.

I really don't have much of an opinion on the subject beyond "lolz raping children = bad". They commit a crime and they get locked up, generally for a very long time. Fin

Xartex
12-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Well as for rapists and pedophils they are just twisted, especially the pedophiles, they should like some1 said, be castrated, and rapist should problably get the same punishment. That way it might scare them more about getting caught and they might not do it

Staircase
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
That thread was just for girls right? But girls aren't the only ones that are treated this way.
Well you must admit, probobly 99% of rape victems are women. And i didnt really say that, i just said the name of a thread that talked alot about this subject.

John Smith
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Well you must admit, probobly 99% of rape victems are women.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And i didnt really say that, i just said the name of a thread that talked alot about this subject.

Ok, I thought that you said (in an interesting way) that I was re-posting a debate. Oh well, no harm done I guess ^_^

Staircase
12-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Ok, I thought that you said (in an interesting way) that I was re-posting a debate. Oh well, no harm done I guess ^_^

Oh, no, don't worry, I'm not contradicting you, i was just showing you another topic with a lot of info in it.

Back on topic,

What was the " :eek: " for? Am i wrong in assuming that most rape occurs with women? I've never heard on the news stories about a man being raped.

A girl at our school was raped. The odd part was she didn't press charges or get a restraining order against him, she was afraid if she did that he would become more aggressive.

Spec Highwind
12-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Here in portugal lots of men are raped... well... men... I mean... boys...

John Smith
12-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Here in portugal lots of men are raped... well... men... I mean... boys...

And this explains all the :eek:s

Staircase
12-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Ah, i see. i guess i was just thinking "Rape" as being adult. Probably because i live near New York City, and adult rape sickeningly common there.

Kiera
12-05-2006, 06:04 PM
No matter where it is, NY or Phill. it doesn't matter. It is still a sick thing to do to someone, I mean no one has that right to do that. I do not see the joy in that. If it were you or your children especially your children I am sure you would want to kill the person, right? I don't see as to how someone can get in their mind to do something like that. Most of the people who rape are the ones who have been neglected when they were younger though.

Arkacia
12-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Male raping male is probably just as common as male raping female, all ages included. It just isn't reported as often because a lot of men have this thing against anyone even thinking they are gay and their fear that being raped by another male makes them look that way, and also because men are supposed to be able to fight and defend themselves. Some think admitting they were raped makes them look weak, so they don't want to admit it happened. It is sad, but true.

In rare cases, females have raped males, and that is reported even less because the weak arguement applies even more with that. It is pretty disgusting because the women are almost garunteed a free pass, and will almost never end up in front of a judge. Few in law inforcement and the courts will believe that the gender usually the agressor in these cases, is really the victim.

I'm watching this thread carefully. I ask you all, as you have been so far, to keep the thread on topic, and not devolve into horrible imaginings of what tortures people responsible for these crimes should suffer. This is the touchiest of touchy subjects, and needs to be talked about, but I will close it if things go too far. So far it hasn't, and congrats to all of you for keeping the discusssion mature and on topic :).

blackstar
12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
I beleive it is a serious thing that can affect people very heavily. I do know someone who has been raped and it affects their view of themselves very badly they consider themselves worse than everyone else and not worth affection.
Pedophilia is a problem and people need help I do know someone who has that problem and they are very responsable they dont let themselves in those positions and have promised they will never have children unless they can overcome it which i beleive is a show of real personal responsiblilty.