PDA

View Full Version : Love Triangle

Seyluv
12-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Have you ever been in one? Is it wrong to like someone that already in a relionship?

Squall Lionheart
12-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Once...

Seyluv
12-02-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm in one now. I still don't know how I gotten myself into this. Of course I not going to act on that. I mean I real close friends with both of them.

Cloud101
12-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm kinda in one right now, it's a pretty bad feeling being the minority in the situation, but one girl understands and I think the other is starting to as well.

Yoko Kurama
12-04-2006, 12:23 PM
I was in one once, but that ended eventually. Actually, it ended just recently.

dappa
12-04-2006, 07:31 PM
It seems with my bad luck that every girl I like seems to be attached.

Kat
12-04-2006, 07:54 PM
I constantly ask myself when im not in one but it seems im always tangled in one...it gets kinda painful after a while too..

Seyluv
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
I hate this really, I think I found the perfect guy for me and well he is dating my best friend.

Xartex
12-05-2006, 04:24 AM
I am not sure, might be in one now. I think there are 2 girl that like me, they show interest anyway. And this is a wierd position for me since I am not used to it, plus that I like them both as well so I don't really know what to do :)

blackstar
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Im my experience one member gets hurt no matter what but ive been in one before and in the someone was hurt very badly but its sorta ok now i guess.

Yoko Kurama
12-11-2006, 05:45 PM
I know who you're talking about blackstar. I think that the two of you are ok, despite the hurt it caused her.

Seyluv
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
I really am falling for this guy, but I can't do anything. Ha, ha my other friend is kinda in a triangle but not with anyone. She is between me and this super hott guy ahe knows. I really like him, he really like me, but he have cold feet and I have cold feet. I called her to tell or ask him something and he do the same. I really don't have a problem talking to him on the phone, but he really is scared. I can't believe how shy he is, if you look at him you wouldn't even notice it.

Phoenix Flame
12-15-2006, 02:25 AM
I've been involved in a love triangle for years with my best friend and this chick we both know. It's not fun.

Seyluv
12-15-2006, 02:28 AM
It's nothing fun about it, but it's pretty weird being in one. I never felt this way about a guy.

Darkreno
05-13-2007, 04:47 PM
yep i've been through this with marius. i've always found myself drawn 2 her even when she was with her ex. so i remained her friend.then he n her split cuz well he started actin a fool. i was the one she turned 2 4 comfort n 2 my amazement our relationship evolved n2 what it is now. she always knew how i felt about her but she felt like she had 2 respect the relationship she was currently into. n im not gonna lie i was trying 2 pull all the strings to get her away from him. n i knew i was wrong 4 dat cuz he was a good friend 2 me at the time. well once he did his dirt then she let him go. n i was the lucky ninja knucklehead she went to. thats her new nic name 4 me now. so to b honest goodguyz normally finish last depending on how much they can really take. n also how much their willing 2 go through especially when ur in love with that person as well.

Hydra
05-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Once, yes. A lot of people got hurt too.... <_<;;

And Empress, not to stray off topic, but go for it. If he feels the same towards you, a friend sacrificed isn't much compared to the years you could be together. But you wouldn't know unless you tried.