PDA

View Full Version : RPG Maker 3

Seyluv
12-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Do anyone has this game? This game is pretty cool, I mean you can mke your very owned game. But it is kinda boring too, they want you to do too much on this game. And you don't get to really design your owned people or monsters. Still it kinda pretty cool to create your very owne moves and stuff.

Oolyan
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
yeah you do i made my own people for it and weapons but when you do that you have to make everything and it gets really boring and eventually gave up for lack of the sceneries that i wanted/needed but here is a link to get all kinds of things like new people models and midi music filesand sceneries and you can even make your own character with their character maker but its got alot of things you can use
charas-project.net/ (http://)
good luck at finding what you need and remember you can edit things with paint

Seyluv
12-04-2006, 04:51 PM
I know,you be doing more then what real video game creaters do. Well, thanks for the cool link. I will check it out.

John Smith
12-04-2006, 04:58 PM
It's a game? I thought that it was a programme :S

Seyluv
12-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Well I don't know, all i know is it is on PS2.

Staircase
12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
It's a game? I thought that it was a programme :S
It is a Ps2 game, where you are allowed to create your own RPG world. You can change names, scenery, weapons, monsters, character models, storyline, and other good stuff needed in making your own RPG. Of course, it has many limits. I find learning a coding language and making your own games to be much more fun, and obviously, it has no limits. However it is much, much more work.

Lyde Lyde
12-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I've played it and took my money back, it was no means difficult to perform, buty very boring, they could give a hands on ntutortial that'll liven up the theme and you can't really create your character from scratch , just choose different models based on gender and class. Too many limits on what you can do everything has to be in a medevil setting, but what if one doesn't want that? it's a game that should be thrown away.

Oolyan
12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
oh you guys have it for playstation i had it for pc

John Smith
12-05-2006, 06:50 PM
oh you guys have it for playstation i had it for pc

That's why I thought that it was a programme :S

Staircase
12-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I never actually owned the game, but I'm a sucker when it comes to gaming, so i read a lot of reviews.

Spec Highwind
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
I have RPG Maker XP in my computer, and I tried to create my own RPG, but I got bored... patience needed.

It is an excelent program, indeed.