PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Trail

Lyde Lyde
12-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Remember this game a while back? I think I had it on my macintosh it was actually my first game period that I had ever played and it was satisfyingly addicting, not unsatisfying addicting like when you continue to gamble after you lost all your money. Remember the con artist in the game, where he hid a ball under his cup and you had to guess which one it's under? I cwatched him closely but I can say that the ball wasn't under any of the cups.

darkshadow2247
12-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Oregon Trail is one of the best classic games ever! I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail and Odell Lake.

Staircase
12-05-2006, 12:19 AM
I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail

XD, same at my school. We had it at school and we all fought over the 5 computers in our room. Eventually one kid bought the game, and was the most popular kid in school. It was so long ago... brings back memories. ^^

Oolyan
12-05-2006, 11:10 AM
that is a really good game and some times i still want to play it again

Phoenix Flame
05-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Oregon Trail is one of the best classic games ever! I remember back in like 3rd grade, everyone would fight over the computer to play Oregon Trail and Odell Lake.

zOMGosh!!! My school too. It was the first computer game I ever played. I hated the fact that you could never get done with the trail in 45 minutes. I think I always ended up like 1/2 way though. I loved being able to hunt for j00r f00dz0rz.