PDA

View Full Version : FFXI Job discussion Area

Kiera
12-05-2006, 01:10 AM
I am wondering, if you play FFXI, which job are you working to be the best at and why. Also if possible gives reasons why other jobs are weaker or stronger over yours:

Dark Knight: I like this job because of its versitility. You can be a WAR or BLM, but most of the time, the DRK's in the parties are DD's, Yes I know not most DRKs use their magics unless it is for Asrb spells. The thing is I like using jobs like this also because ever since I have played FFX-2 I loved the DRK job when I got it, I just wish it was like how it was in X-2 as it is in XI also, I guess Soul Eater can make up for that. I also like it over other jobs because not many people use it and its a hard job to use if not used right. It can also solo very well if you are a Veteran at the job, I can solo DC ++ mobs now with it, but I do not know now since I have not touched the game for months so I might be a little rusty. The weapons DRK's get also are also good along with the end game armors. Tell me how other jobs are good to you.

Spec Highwind
12-05-2006, 02:26 PM
I've only been WAR and RDM, so far...

Kiera
12-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Well the other jobs that are advance are really fun to use. Even though WAR and RDM are powerful themselves, aside form ninjas, RDM's can actually solo almost anything.