PDA

View Full Version : 1st International FFNet Meeting

Luis
12-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Mwahahahahaha!
X-mas is coming!!! I think this is the very first time I'm going to like X-mas, since I will meet all my people soon!!!
Damn, we gotta make some sort of FFNet International Meeting.
I'm gonna be the first to propose it:
1st International FFNet Meeting: It'll take place in Valencia (Spain)
March 2007 During the 'Fallas' week
I'll be waiting for every single member (mods and administrators can't miss the event)
For any question, please feel free to contact me.

Should I open a thread with this? XD

Yes please XD

'Les Falles' by Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallas)

Why in Valencia?? 'Cause I've been the first to propose it XD and The Fallas are really really nice: big party from the 15th to the 19th March.
Feel free to keep on asking. XD

John Smith
12-12-2006, 08:05 PM
2nd Term: January 3rd - March 23rd

I guess I can't go :(

Luis
12-12-2006, 08:07 PM
As I told you, you're in the list and you can't miss the event, so find out who's your teacher so that I talk to him/her! XD

John Smith
12-12-2006, 08:09 PM
I dunnoooooooooooooo X_X

My main teacher is constantly changing this year, because the one that is supposed to be is on constant surgery O_o and the substitute teachers may not be the same everytime o_O

Avathar
12-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't know my work schedule yet for March, so.. :X Not completely sure if I can go. ;O I'LL KEEP STATS REPORT PRESENTLY

Luis
12-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Damn!! You're a mod!! You definetly can't fail!!! XD Ok, keep reporting :) It'd be great that you came! :)

Staircase
12-12-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm confused. Is this for everybody on FFNET to meet in Spain? (i'm slow at this stuff)

Kat
12-12-2006, 11:15 PM
i dunno but i won't be able to go its a proven fact >.<

Luis
12-13-2006, 06:11 AM
i dunno but i won't be able to go its a proven fact >.<

lol Why not? Shaggy pays the tickets! XD lol

I still wonder whether someone would come... the Pictomancer didn't say no, so... XD

dappa
12-13-2006, 07:07 AM
I would love to come but cant as I am banned from leaving the country

John Smith
12-13-2006, 09:35 AM
I would love to come but cant as I am banned from leaving the country

:O Why? :eek:

Seyluv
12-13-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't I have too much stuff to do. I turn down a weekend with a really really really hott guy, so you know I'm busy.

Staircase
12-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I'd love to come, but i have no way of getting to Spain other than my parents, and they aren't gonna bring me for sure. =(

Spec Highwind
12-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Spain is just next door... rofl... but I can't, of course.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to meet a dozen of friends that I don't know from anywhere else than the internet, in another country, but I'm sure that they aren't Serial Killers, will you take me there? Please?"

John Smith
12-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Spain is just next door... rofl... but I can't, of course.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to meet a dozen of friends that I don't know from anywhere else than the internet, in another country, but I'm sure that they aren't Serial Killers, will you take me there? Please?"

Quoted for the truth XD

Avathar
12-13-2006, 07:43 PM
I actually met up with people I've got to know via the internet.

And turns out they're exactly as what I've expected:

Psychos, like me. =D

Luis
12-13-2006, 07:52 PM

Me too. It's quite funny XD
Spec you can claim your parents I am not a serial killer...or at least not more XD lol
Then it'll be the 1st International 'Avathar & Luis' meeting XD
C'mon, is more people coming?

Avathar
12-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Luis, you just make it yourself oh so comfortable, planning the Meeting in Spain, ey? ^_°

John Smith
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
It could be in Portugal, during the "Carnaval" XD

That way, me and Spec could go...:rolleyes: XD

Spec Highwind
12-13-2006, 08:13 PM

Me too... PORTUGUESE people... that live in the same city I do... :D

John Smith
12-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I have too. A dude that now is in the same class as I am XD

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2006, 01:37 AM
I think Luis is onto something...I will look into ticket pricing and, since Luis suggested the whole thing ~ I'm sure he will not mind giving all who go accommodations...isn't that right Luis???

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2006, 05:09 AM
$512 US from Chicago to Valencia...

Hope you're bringing the dip Avathar! LOL... :D

We'll see.

dappa
12-14-2006, 05:53 AM
:O Why? :eek:

I was a very naughty boy when I was around 18yrs old, thats all I will say for now

Phoenix Flame
12-14-2006, 06:29 AM
How long are you decommissioned? Is it like a life sentence that you can't leave the country or you'll be decrapitated or what???

John Smith
12-14-2006, 09:18 AM
you'll be decrapitated

Ouch...

dappa
12-14-2006, 10:48 AM
nah only for another 5 years. Unless I have a really good excuse. I dont think the authorities would let me leave to go to a final fantasy convention. Shame that.

Luis
12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
This is a good idea, but a crazy one, since here there're lots of members (each one from a different country) and flights are not only very expensive (from Europe to the States, for example) but also they take a long time. Moreover, some members work (and obviously they can't dissappear from work a few days), some others are students (like me and many others, and we've got to do plans according to the Exams schedule or simply to the univerity schedule) and there're also members which are not adults yet, and they can't leave a country by theirselves.

Luis, you just make it yourself oh so comfortable, planning the Meeting in Spain, ey? ^_°

LOL XD XD
Well, I wasn't talking serious at the beginning... but when I saw your reaction then I said: 'Why not?' XD
Anyway, I don't need to meet you in Spain. You know everytime I get nearer the city of Antwerp... :eek: [mwahahahahaha]

It could be in Portugal, during the "Carnaval" XD

That way, me and Spec could go... XD
Yeah, but I was the first to purpose it, so I purposed the place too! XD lol
Anyway, if you take it seriously, I wouldn't have any problem to do it somewhere else.
But once again, The Fallas is really really good party! XD Lots of people come from other countries to watch it. Take advantage of it, now you've got a guide ;)
The carnivals would be good too! :D ...yeah, prolly carnivals... :rolleyes: (/me starts planning)

I think Luis is onto something...I will look into ticket pricing and, since Luis suggested the whole thing ~ I'm sure he will not mind giving all who go accommodations...isn't that right Luis???
Sure, there're very good hostels and hotels in Valencia! XD

nah only for another 5 years. Unless I have a really good excuse. I dont think the authorities would let me leave to go to a final fantasy convention. Shame that.
Damn! Who knows... perhaps someone of the authorities is a FFNet member :O
Reason! Have you decommissioned dappa?? Naughty mod...:p

To sum up: I've started this mainly as an idea! I really know anyone or most of you couldn't/wouldn't come, since here there is people from everywhere and all this stuff I already said. So if you really want, we could try to make one in a neutral place, although there could go only a few members.
I guess the idea is quite clear right now... :)

Phoenix Flame
12-15-2006, 01:58 AM
By: Luis - did you decommission him? Naughty mod :p

NO! I did nothing of the sort. Naughty yourself :p

John Smith
12-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Naughty Boys XD

dappa
12-15-2006, 03:36 PM
lol (decomissioned)

Phoenix Flame
12-22-2006, 08:26 AM
THAT'S IT!
<Decrapitates Luis!> :eek:

Naughty that. :crazyeye: 0_@
How about we go to Spain after all?!

John Smith
12-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Don't you mean... decapitate? O_o

Avathar
12-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Decapasitate? o.O

John Smith
12-22-2006, 03:49 PM
It's still better than to decrapitate XD

Phoenix Flame
12-23-2006, 01:53 AM
It's still better than to decrapitate XD

Decrapitate is my word an I'm sticking to it :D

John Smith
12-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Okay :D XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Luis
12-23-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm already in Spain, so... LOVE IS IN THE AIR! XD
I finally got rid of that funny country... for 20 days! XD
No decrapitations untill I'm back to "Deutschland".
And feel free to come to the country. I'll be pleased to show you such a city as Valencia (32nd Edition of the America's Cup takes place here too :] )

XD