PDA

View Full Version : Girls Go For Bad Boys!

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 07:21 PM
You all know the old saying, that girls go for bad boys. But is this true? What do you think? This isn't a random thread, I'm really wanna know.
I hate to say that I go for bad boys, but I don't get what was with me. I was so much into this bad boy. So bad that he got kicked out of school.

Kat
12-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Lol,im going to start going after the bad boys now,good ones are well how do i put it...not worth it--no fun

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 07:33 PM
He was super hott, had a pretty nice butt, chest, very handsome, but a jerk. He got into tons of fights, beat up teachers, guards, he even carried a gun to school one day and a whole lot of stuff.

Kat
12-12-2006, 07:34 PM
awesome XD
i wish there we're people like that in my school

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Everyone knew him, everyone hated him. He used to beat up everyone. I used to be laughting too, but he was really smart. He never showed it. I can't believed one of my teachers said that he neened to get his butt beating and that he enjoyed it.

Spec Highwind
12-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Hum... Are you girls that worried about physical appearence?

It's the inside that matters ;)

Kat
12-12-2006, 07:45 PM
yea well most men don't ever tell the truth anyway

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 07:47 PM
I know that, I'm not shallow.

Kat
12-12-2006, 07:49 PM
lol i was talking to Spec,your a woman of course you know :rolleyes:

Spec Highwind
12-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Well... I can see that things are really different, here in PT... people have other mentality... I dunno.

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I know I was talking to him too, I knew I should have quoted that.
Anyway everyone was sure scared when he had that gun. It was this year, before the summmer break. Right after he got jumped on by these two guys. Lol, everyone was shocked when he got jumped on. Because he is so huge and he has these huge muscles.

Luis
12-12-2006, 08:05 PM
And boys go for the cute ones.. or at least I do XD

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I know...Well this is a debate. Do anyone agree or disagree with ths thread?

John Smith
12-12-2006, 08:18 PM
To answer EmpressCrystal's question: Yes >.>

Hum... Are you girls that worried about physical appearence?

It's the inside that matters ;)

Very well said ;)

Well... I can see that things are really different, here in PT... people have other mentality... I dunno.

Maybe :S

And boys go for the cute ones.. or at least I do XD

Lol, you little rascal XD

Luis
12-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Dang! Sorry, I voted yes, but I really meant 'Meow'!! XD

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Lol, thats what I picked.

Spec Highwind
12-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Meow ;)

Avathar
12-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Puberty does cause drastic changes in one girl's personality, thus, aiming her thoughts on attractiveness on rebel-alike characteristics.

But I voted meow, though. o_O

Seyluv
12-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Lol, I put that there for fun. Well lert me get ready. See you guys later, well not that much later. I might get on the internet while everyone is perfoming.

Kat
12-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Dang! Sorry, I voted yes, but I really meant 'Meow'!! XDme too ^^

Seyluv
12-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Wow, its a tie between Meow & Yes.

Squall Lionheart
12-13-2006, 04:40 AM
That guy sounds very similiar to someone I know...

dappa
12-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I know a lot of girls who like bad boys. I dont know why. I am a former bad boy and I can tell you it aint clever.

Most of these girls will be fed up with these type of guys by the time they are thirty.

Seyluv
12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
I think he blow up the boys bath room, lol.

John Smith
12-14-2006, 04:41 PM
dappa? :O

Seyluv
12-14-2006, 04:56 PM
No this guy from my school that got kicked out.

John Smith
12-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Oh :D The way you said that, it wasn't quite clear if it was about that guy or a wild guess about dappa XD

Kite
12-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah I totally believe that girls only go for bad boys, but that's because bad guys only go for the good girls. The innocence attracts them to attempt and take it away or at least that's what I see all the time. Word of advice, stop going after bad boys it will only lead to heartbreak, they aren't your 'one and only' (unless you magically convince them to change their ways).

Seyluv
12-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah that is what a lot of bad boys I know like. They be bad to the bone and yet they say they want a nice sweet good girl.

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2006, 11:32 AM
This one'll be fun to answer XD I don't mean to seem like I know it all (because I don't.)
What I've come to understand is that 'good' guys are...boring/bored. They are never told that they can 'be all you can be' in a good way. All they hear is: 'Nice guys don't do things like that,' or 'You're just like your father!' or 'Sit up, behave yourself, don't get into trouble.' Etc. etc. etc., So when a woman finally wants to settle down, they look for a 'nice guy.' The feminist movement was great in many ways; however, they wanted a man to act more like a woman. Well, now everyone wonders where are all the REAL men at? Men begin to wonder if they really have what it takes. If they, deeply down know, that they can fight for the one they love (or even know they are SUPPOSED to fight!!!) I'll write more later, but I'm voting yes.

Vivi the King
12-28-2006, 11:52 AM
No....They get gentlemens.... They don't just pick uyz from the road...

Phoenix Flame
12-28-2006, 12:03 PM
No....They get gentlemens....

Yeah...right XD

Nothing against you Vivi ~ I've just known too many 'nice guys.' Hell, I've been/am one. Still learning that I have the permission to live life w/o really being 'tied' to anything. Not about what rules others have set up against you. Not ALL about duty and responsibility and blah blah blah. We as men (and women) have a unique place in the scheme of things. "Rule and subdue." Charter and protect. God left the Ocean's unmapped, the trail untrodden, the song unsung. He gives us permission to land on the moon and beyond. Could you imagine how boring life would be if everything was monotony and simply, yet strictly, behaving??? :p

Kat
12-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah...right XD

Nothing against you Vivi ~ I've just known too many 'nice guys.' Hell, I've been/am one. Still learning that I have the permission to live life w/o really being 'tied' to anything. Not about what rules others have set up against you. Not ALL about duty and responsibility and blah blah blah. We as men (and women) have a unique place in the scheme of things. "Rule and subdue." Charter and protect. God left the Ocean's unmapped, the trail untrodden, the song unsung. He gives us permission to land on the moon and beyond. Could you imagine how boring life would be if everything was monotony and simply, yet strictly, behaving??? :phmm i never thought about it like that before...good point :D

CiD
12-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Imo i think girls want someone than can protect them. Thats a troublesome thing for us nice and gentle boys who dont like to get into fights ;) .
And boys dont allways go for the cute ones (I dont).

And its not all about the inside...

Doctor
01-05-2007, 06:07 AM
I've been avoiding this topic because I didn't have an opinion...

But what I think now, is that it doesn't matter. Some will go for that bad boy type, but I've seen girls who would like nothing better than a nice normal guy.

It all depends on the type of girl, I suppose. I don't really know (which is why I voted "meow" ) :D

ThroneofDravaris
01-05-2007, 07:14 AM
It goes both ways really. Not all girls go after bad boys and generally there is a specific type that do.

This type being the ones I don't tend to associate with.

ShadowHeart
02-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I do believe girls go for bad boys. Some anyway, not all of them. I wouldn't try to find an explanation, but I'd like to share the view of a guy I know :) Fits right in here, although it touches a bit on the subject of cheating too.

I believe in karma, and karma taught me something very nice. No matter how good you treat a girl, she'll always (F) you over for a guy that treats her like crap. And when that guy really hurts her she'll come back to ya, OR she sticks with that guy and lives with it, because they NEED the stress in their life.

Cheating is something that in the US is an epedemic. Once a you lose trust in the partner, you just move on and dont care. My ex's taught me to not care. I would give them roses, chocolates.. I would write them poems and make a fool of myself by singing songs to them. And in the end, they cheated on me :)

jedi geoff
02-15-2007, 06:37 AM
hopefully not, since im not a "bad boy" :)

blackstar
02-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I've been avoiding this topic because I didn't have an opinion...

But what I think now, is that it doesn't matter. Some will go for that bad boy type, but I've seen girls who would like nothing better than a nice normal guy.

It all depends on the type of girl, I suppose. I don't really know (which is why I voted "meow" ) :D
I agree with Faust it all depends on the girl and the guy to if you look at it. So im voteing meow

Slider
02-25-2007, 02:06 PM
What's Meow? !
Meh! M oppinion isn't any diffrent, some girls go bad for boys but that would lower their values and they'll eventually find it out themselves since they're not bein honest to their soul...........that's jus somethin u can't get used to!
But many others are real nice (or just be themselves) in all circumstances!

Darkreno
05-11-2007, 05:45 PM
im not really sure what 2 vote 4 cuz well marius is the bad one not me :eek: but i must admit b4 we came 2 b i was pretty bad myself.hmm? this is confusing what should i pick . i mean wait i got it now

Fawkes Lament
05-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Yeah... Some girls tend bad boys, some don't...