PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Guilty

Squall85
05-26-2005, 02:14 AM
I really don't care but you guys think Micheal Jackson is guilty? :eek:

ShadowHeart
05-26-2005, 02:21 AM
Yeah.. but if he's not found guilty, then that's that.

Shaggy
05-26-2005, 03:32 AM
He is, but he will not be found guilty. He never is found guilty. I can't remeber when a big actor/athlete/musician that have been tried and found guilty? Can someone name one, because I can't think of anyone?

ShadowHeart
05-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Ben Johnson? Mike Tyson? Weren't they found guilty? I can't remember..

FFnut
05-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Martha Stewart, anyone?

Spiff
05-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Martha Stewart did nothing wrong; as far as I could tell, she was given advice and was railroaded for it because of Enron.

Jackson won't be found guilty because he's Jackson.

alfaitha
05-26-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry guys, but I don't believe he's guilty. Yeah, he IS a wierdo, we all know that. But I dont believe anything 'sexual' happens between him and those kids. I blame it on television... I mean, I blame it on their parents who would be crazy enough to let their children go and sleep over at some grown man's house... I mean, c'mon. I don't see any circumstance in which I would let my kids, stay over at a grown adult's house as friends that's just dumb.

LoKuS
05-26-2005, 08:48 PM
He prolly is, but who really knows?

Arkacia
05-30-2005, 05:55 AM
Whenever I am wondering whether he's guilty or not I just can't help thinking of the old saying "there's no smoke without fire".

I do think he got up to things he shouldn't have with those kids but the question I have is did he know they are wrong? Am not satisfied that Jackson is completly sane as he acts like a 10 year old himself most of the time. I'm not excusing what I believe he did do though.

I don't think for a minute that he'll be found guilty because of the mess the prosocution have made of the case against him, but I do think he'll be carefully watched in the future and no parent in their right mind will let their kids within five miles of him.

ShadowHeart
05-30-2005, 06:50 AM
Which is a good thing. Then again, if they find him not guilty, maybe some will think that there's no danger while there may be..

Arkacia
05-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Yeah, but there will always be idiots in this world. Thats why I said any parent in their right minds :).

I think the only reason Jackson has been able to get away with this for so long is because of his money and name. His minders have done their level best to protect him and pay off anyone who looked threatening. There will always be some stupid parents who will be dazzled by the attention their kids get from a huge star and the possible preasents etc they will get out of him. I just hope that after this trial is over the numbers willing to expose their kids to this man will be much much smaller, if any.

Squall85
05-31-2005, 02:20 AM
money sure has a way of talking

johnnylumpkin
06-02-2005, 07:08 PM
I hope he's guilty just to get his ugly face off tv. :eek: :eek: :eek:

alfaitha
06-03-2005, 11:53 PM
HEY HEY HEY... Have some respect... That's MJ you're talking avout.
Seriouly though, I don't velieve that he is guilty of anything "sexual" with those children... Vut he is wacked out in the head, Ill admit that!

ShadowHeart
06-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Jackson was just found not guilty on all charges. That's that..

Squall85
06-13-2005, 07:37 PM
not surprised w/ all the money he has

Spiff
06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Good for him. :)

Shaggy
06-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Well I wasn't surprised either. They will never convict him. Even on his next child case.. :p

Arkacia
06-13-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm not surprised either. If the authorities couldn't convict OJ Simpson of a double murder with much better evidence and more compelling witnesses, then there wasn't a snowballs chance in a very hot place that they'd get Jackson.

Just hope no more parents allow their kids anywhere near him.

Zerlina
06-13-2005, 10:38 PM
We weren't in the courtroom so we don't know all the facts. It's stupid to make statements about something you don't know. I'll admit the guy's a total loony, but that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Arkacia
06-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Sorry Zerlina but when something like this is rammed down our throats by the media constantly then I think we do have the right to make comments, whether we know everything or not.

Even our media in Australia have been showing so much on this case we're all pretty sick of it, and just about everyone has an opinion one way or the other. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles when a case like this involves someone who's in the spotlight so much and already has a dodgy reputation.

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 01:09 AM
is he not going through another court case next month?

Squall Lionheart
02-06-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm not surprised either. If the authorities couldn't convict OJ Simpson of a double murder with much better evidence and more compelling witnesses, then there wasn't a snowballs chance in a very hot place that they'd get Jackson.

Just hope no more parents allow their kids anywhere near him.

I think that point concludes it that guiltiness will never be proven......

slimcloud
02-06-2006, 04:12 PM
how on earth can we stop something like this when all the kids that are involved just keep going back for more,gary glitter was arrested about 2 months ago for marrying a girl of 12 in thailand,all the outcome ov this is now all hidden and we know nothing about the details,the press control so much of our lives we just sit there waiting for the next catastrophy is it any wonder why lots ov us prefer another world away from this one

Tiny Bronco
02-06-2006, 06:44 PM
This thread is really old. The hole Jackson thing is over. What a creep.