PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Book Seven

dirge_of_sephiroth
12-21-2006, 11:00 PM
Don't know if there's any other big Harry Potter fans here, but the official title for book seven has just been revealed (as JKR's Christmas gift to the fans) Personally I'm excited.

It's called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I know it's official because it's on her official web site (though you have to know just what to do to see it) and the title is already on Amazon, and you can request an email notification for when the book's release date comes out.

I can't wait until it's published. Hopefully that won't be too far off.

Zeromus_X
12-22-2006, 12:45 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6200745.stm

Sounds like a neat name to me. I just want my book written Ms. Rowling. <3

Kite
12-22-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm sorry but after the last titles I think she could've picked a better one than 'HP andthe Deathly Hallows' I mean c'mon how awesome was 'The Goblet of Fire' that is a kick-butt title! I mean yeah it's gonna be a good book, but she got lazy with the title.

Doctor
12-22-2006, 04:17 AM
'The Deathly Hallows' is one of the better titles for a book that i've seen.

I'm looking forward to it :D

dirge_of_sephiroth
12-22-2006, 09:51 AM
I like the title better than The Half-Blood Prince.

Spec Highwind
12-23-2006, 09:13 AM
The 3rd and 5th books were the best ^^ But I think they spoil the whole story with the movies...

Blaze
12-24-2006, 01:51 AM
Can't wait for it to come out then i will have all seven books when i buy this one.
To me i think the six book was the best.

Catalyst
01-15-2007, 10:10 AM
It has been said that this is the final book, and two of the main characters die.

I haven't read any of the books, my mom actually has. I'm not a big book-reader. I just read video game strategy guides.

Hydra
01-15-2007, 12:20 PM
It has been said that this is the final book, and two of the main characters die.

I haven't read any of the books, my mom actually has. I'm not a big book-reader. I just read video game strategy guides.
I've heard that too, but it's not too official.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. =D Can't wait to get my hands on it and read it.

Lyde Lyde
01-15-2007, 03:26 PM

You definetly need to read, reading expands your vocabulary and fills your mind with great knowledge. i'm looking forward to the Deathly Hallows this Summer.

Catalyst
01-15-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought my vocabulary was fairly decent. :(

It seems as if some people write better at night. It's kind of weird.