PDA

View Full Version : Final Limit Breaks

Zerlina
05-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Hey, I have quite a few of the final limit breaks for characters. With Yuffie and Tifa I have all their level 3 limits and tried to give them the level 4 item but it won't work. Is there a reason, oh smart-and-oh-so-wonferful-people-who-inhabit-the-ff7-board-who-will-be-loved-forever-if-they-would-help.

FFnut
05-26-2005, 08:43 PM
They need to know all of their limit breaks. There's a 99% chance that you don't have their second level 2 limit - go back to level two and keep using that limit until they learn it. Then use their level 4 limit item and bam. Also, make sure you're using their level 4 limit and not someone else's by mistake.

Tiny Bronco
02-13-2006, 10:25 PM
You need to have all their limits and get the manuals that teach them. If this doesn't work its a very rare glitch I read about on Gamefaqs.com

Zeromus_X
02-13-2006, 10:31 PM
um...this thread was made in may of last year, and i'm pretty sure that zerlina has finished ffVII by now. (as well as probably figured out the limit breaks.) :o so i'm going to close this thread now, if that's all right. (but thanks for your help anyway :))

oh yeah, and i thought that that bug was only encountered if you altered the game (like using a code to hack into the game and get everyone's best limits) but it really doesnt matter. (you can make a new thread if you want to discuss it further? :))