PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones

sickmorrr
12-26-2006, 01:24 AM
Hi, Here is what is needed Pheromones. Scientifically proven to work- pheromones have been used for years now to attract women. Don't be at a disadvantage anymore - pheromones do help any male attract women of all types. Good luck

Arkacia
12-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Oh Bloody heck. I might be very tipsy right now, but aren't tipsy enough not to recognise a stupid spammer when I see one. Links and male endowment crap deleted plus spambot banned. I'll leave the subject open though, and move the thread to Serious Discussions because this pheromone stuff is being taken seriously by some scientists.

Personally, I don't believe how you smell affects attracts others. Repel if you have bad BO yes, but attract, no.

Zeon
12-26-2006, 06:55 AM
why the hell cant people take things seriously anymore......oh well.....thier loss of mind....anyways........GET A GIRL NORMALLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND SEE HOW MUCH MORE LOVE YOU'LL GET!!!!............dont try to make yourself smell "sexy" just to pull a girl.......try charming and relating. if tht doesnt work try becoming friends and becoming closer slowly and then pop the question (usually resulting in either a yes or a "but your like a brother to me" speach) sorry if not THT serious but i find a valid point.

Arkacia
12-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Well, to be fair, pharomones aren't people trying to smell 'sexy', they are natural scents, usually undetectable, that are living things put out unconciously. Insects use pharomones a lot to attract mates, and for other things.

Click for info (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone)

Zeon
12-26-2006, 02:19 PM
well yer......but you kinda got my point tho? either way....

Slider
02-17-2007, 12:48 PM
this is sick