PDA

View Full Version : Anime characters you relate to the most.

Doctor
12-31-2006, 04:48 AM
Which anime character(s) are you most like? In personaility or looks?

As for me, my personality is like, well, you could guess who. ;) Faust VIII from the anime Shaman King. I can be quite insane sometimes, and I would do anything for the one I love.

As for looks...well, my hair looks like Tsukasa's from .hack//SIGN. That's all I'm going to say. :D

Edit: Now, video game characters included. XD but in that case, I still have to think about who I'm like...

Seyluv
12-31-2006, 05:03 AM
I guess in personality both Ken and Rika from Digimon. That was the only Anime show I really watch a lot. I really believed that I most like Edea and Squall, but this topic isn't about video game people so I lets leave it at that.

Kat
01-16-2007, 11:30 PM
i can relate to Gaara from Naruto...

CiD
01-17-2007, 06:05 AM
I can relate myself to Kakashi in Naruto. A little dirty sometimes :P

blackstar
01-17-2007, 12:24 PM
An anime character I can relate to is Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing he is someone who has to do alot he doesnt want to bu all he wants is to be left alone with the one he loves but he is a loyal friend who doenst back down from helping the people he calls his friends and he knows the difference from right and wrong and will not do what he is told if he disagrees with it personally. Looks like hmmmm. Im gonna have to get back to you on that ill have to ask my friends.

Catalyst
01-20-2007, 01:24 AM
I would have to say that I relate to Lan Hikari from Megaman: NT Warrior a lot. Only a certain number of people like me, I'm a real pain in the you-know-what, it's seeming as if I'm becoming late for school a lot, and I'm living more on a last-minute schedule. What I mean by this is that if you, lets say have a doctors appointment at 10 AM, and it takes 45 minutes to get there by bus, I'll leave by about 9:10 so I'm there right when the appointment should start.

MiyuYamano
02-17-2007, 02:42 PM
I'd say my personality is a lot like Thoru Honda from Fruits Basket.
As far as looks... I'm not really sure...

Hydra
02-17-2007, 08:53 PM
A combination of Spike and Ed on Cowboy Bebop.

We all know it's true. XDD

Kat
02-18-2007, 12:17 AM
just because i have a sick mind..."sometimes"
i think Kakashi fits nicely XD

Avathar
02-18-2007, 06:14 PM
A mix of:

Sanosuke (~Kenshin~)

+

Alucard (~Hellsing~)

^3^ woohaha, yeah.

Hydra
02-18-2007, 10:53 PM
A mix of:

Sanosuke (~Kenshin~)

+

Alucard (~Hellsing~)

^3^ woohaha, yeah.
Whoo, I understand that'un there.

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Hum idk...you tell me? XD

For a long time my friends called me Kagome, because I guess I am like her. They say I am really scarry when I am mad so...idk XD

Luis
02-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Hum idk...you tell me? XD

For a long time my friends called me Kagome, because I guess I am like her. They say I am really scarry when I am mad so...idk XD

Bulma when young would fit in this description too XD

I've never compared myself to an anime character... and I can't think of one (or a mixture of some) that could fit for me...;shr

Hydra
02-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Bulma when young would fit in this description too XD

I've never compared myself to an anime character... and I can't think of one (or a mixture of some) that could fit for me...;shr
Haha. XD

I forgot the name of that chick on Dragon Ball. When she sneezed, she went from innocent to a machine gun wielding maniac. XD

Something like that?

And Luis, you remind me of Daisuke Jigen, from Lupin the 3rd. =D

Luis
02-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Haha. XD

I forgot the name of that chick on Dragon Ball. When she sneezed, she went from innocent to a machine gun wielding maniac. XD

Something like that?

And Luis, you remind me of Daisuke Jigen, from Lupin the 3rd. =D

XD Nope! The one I say is the first girl that Goku mets, the one with the blue hair, who will have a son with Vegeta much time after, and they'll call it Trunks.

The one you say is called Lunch, or something like that XD

Er... I remember you of Daisuke Jigen... ¬¬... is that good? I dunno that guy! ;ble

Hydra
02-19-2007, 10:52 PM
XD Nope! The one I say is the first girl that Goku mets, the one with the blue hair, who will have a son with Vegeta much time after, and they'll call it Trunks.

The one you say is called Lunch, or something like that XD

Er... I remember you of Daisuke Jigen... ¬¬... is that good? I dunno that guy! ;ble
I know who Bulma is. XD

And yeah, that's good. =D

Luis
02-19-2007, 10:57 PM
D4ng! Sorry, I misundaztood ur post! XD I'm half way to the bed, I think I got a cold... and it's your fault! Yours and... Kat's... XD I never though I could get a virus via Internet XD lol

Thanks for the comparison then... (I guess... XD)

I give it up for today. I'll answer everything tomorrow... the Cha-Cha thread included! XD

Goodnite!

Hydra
02-19-2007, 11:06 PM
D4ng! Sorry, I misundaztood ur post! XD I'm half way to the bed, I think I got a cold... and it's your fault! Yours and... Kat's... XD I never though I could get a virus via Internet XD lol

Thanks for the comparison then... (I guess... XD)

I give it up for today. I'll answer everything tomorrow... the Cha-Cha thread included! XD

Goodnite!
Yeah, I'm totally responsible for your cold. =P

And night man. =D

Back on topic, I can say that I'm Firzen, on Little Fighter Two. It's true. XD

Tifa-chan
02-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Bulma? DBZ? THE TOURTURE! *kills herself*

Sorry I hate it. Just me.

Um, Idk who I can say you guys are because I really don't know you XD

Avathar
02-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Haha, Hydra sometimes reminds me of that Aang character from the Avatar cartoons.

In a very good way, that is~

Hydra
02-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm an Avatar with the arrow on his head, pointing to his forehead?

Nice.

:)

Sleazer
05-07-2007, 05:07 PM
I'd say im like Sanji from one piece because i like to cook just lihe him and i have the same hair cut.O and our personality is the same.

blackstar
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Haha, Hydra sometimes reminds me of that Aang character from the Avatar cartoons.

In a very good way, that is~
OMG!!!! he does remind me of Aang thats creepy.

Fawkes Lament
05-11-2007, 07:25 PM
I must be... Wow, Quizilla takes forever to get a good quiz...

Whatever, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist... Or Alphonse...

Someone give me their opinion!!