PDA

View Full Version : Zeromus EG

richboywonder
01-03-2007, 12:18 PM
has anyone fought him.i did he strong.it's like impossible to kill him.he took 9999 damage to my whole party.and he uses absorb and heals by 9999 every turn.

dappa
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Is this a gba version of the final boss, cause I dont remember him doing all the stuff mentioned in the above post

richboywonder
01-05-2007, 05:27 PM
yes.only the gba version

Zeromus_X
01-05-2007, 08:01 PM
richboywonder, just keep in mind that the additions to the GBA version aren't in the other versions of the game.

dappa, Zeromus EG is the final boss at the bottom of the bonus dungeon in the GBA version.

I found Zeromus EG somewhat of a disappointment, since he has an attack pattern. Once you know his pattern, it's easy to preempt his attacks, and plan accordingly. Healing after Tornado, Big Bang isn't a threat anymore except for the HP drain, and his scary triple-spell combos aren't very damaging at all. The only tough part was his big physical attack combo, which can really hurt your lower defense characters. I beat him with party in the 60 or 70s, if I remember.

He'll also only use Absorb when he gets weak...so just keep pounding on him when that happens, as he's almost done.

Also, there exists a bug when you use the Grimoires you get from the Lunar Trials on Zeromus EG. They'll use seemingly random spell animations and even turn ZEG into a toad. So if you want to make him easier, there's always that. :p

Phoenix Flame
01-06-2007, 12:07 AM
A WHAT?!? Oh Geez! :rolleyes:

richboywonder
01-06-2007, 03:08 AM
richboywonder, just keep in mind that the additions to the GBA version aren't in the other versions of the game.

dappa, Zeromus EG is the final boss at the bottom of the bonus dungeon in the GBA version.

I found Zeromus EG somewhat of a disappointment, since he has an attack pattern. Once you know his pattern, it's easy to preempt his attacks, and plan accordingly. Healing after Tornado, Big Bang isn't a threat anymore except for the HP drain, and his scary triple-spell combos aren't very damaging at all. The only tough part was his big physical attack combo, which can really hurt your lower defense characters. I beat him with party in the 60 or 70s, if I remember.

He'll also only use Absorb when he gets weak...so just keep pounding on him when that happens, as he's almost done.

Also, there exists a bug when you use the Grimoires you get from the Lunar Trials on Zeromus EG. They'll use seemingly random spell animations and even turn ZEG into a toad. So if you want to make him easier, there's always that. :p
what did you get when you kill him.

Zeromus_X
01-06-2007, 06:42 AM
Well, alot of experience and Gil. Other than that, you get transported out of the Lunar Ruins. Certainly quite a disappointment, regarding that, but at least the character trials are always nice.

Thankfully, they fixed this up in FFV Advance and FFVI Advance, by actually awarding you for defeating the superbosses and unlocking some sort of rush battle mode.

richboywonder
01-09-2007, 11:25 AM
i killed him.that time it seemed pretty easier than before.but i don't remember getting anything.

ultimate vivi
01-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Yeah you just get out the only good thing to that is to fill your bestiary
whitch I don't do