PDA

View Full Version : Songa that make/made you cry.

Doctor
01-08-2007, 05:33 AM
(I hope this is in the right section...I thought it was @_@ )

Well...what is a song that has touched you in some way, so much that it even made you shed tears?

For me...Frederick Chopin's Funeral March. Yes, it's a classical song, but songs like that always make me cry...

(Sorry if this was done before)

dappa
01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
ricky martin/christina aguileria - no-one wants to be lonely

That song used to make me think about how lonely I am.

Kat
01-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Cat and Mouse by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus..im not sure why its makes me cry but i love the song ^.^

Spec Highwind
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Nobuo Uematsu:
Final Fantasy
Celes
Aerith's Theme
Toki no Horousha -(with Risa Ohki)

Blink-182:
Lost Without You

Dealema:
Fado Vadio ("Vagrant Fate")

RG:
Não Sei (I don't know)

Pachelbel:
Canon in D

I don't cry, but they touch me deep down inside. They make me remember old times...

Seyluv
01-08-2007, 10:53 PM
M.C The Max - You are full of tears.

Avathar
01-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Howard Shore - Evenstar (http://www.last.fm/music/Howard+Shore/_/Evenstar) ;_; aka, Arwen's dream about Aragorn's death.

Kat
01-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Yuna's ballad made me cry the first time i heard it,i don't cry anymore but it really touches me,its a beautiful piece of music. ^-^

Tawsie
01-10-2007, 01:46 PM
I didn't cry but it touched me.

Sanctuary-Utada Hikaru (from Kingdom Hearts 2)

Hydra
01-10-2007, 08:18 PM
The latest would be Fatal Fight by Yuki Kajuira. I cried because of the sheer awesomeness of it. That, and it's a deep beat song.

blackstar
01-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Last Sunrise by Aiden

Axel
01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Vermilion part 2, Slipknot

Kat
01-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Nickelback-Far Away

3 Doors Down-Here Without You

Spec Highwind
01-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Therion - Midgard

blackstar
01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Howard Shore - Evenstar (http://www.last.fm/music/Howard+Shore/_/Evenstar) ;_; aka, Arwen's dream about Aragorn's death.
It never made me cry but it has depressed me once or twice but its so beautiful you have to listen to it.

Kat
01-19-2007, 08:59 PM
this might sound silly
"1000 words" it didn't really make me cry but it really did touch me,i can relate

John Smith
01-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Tears came into my eyes when I heard it last week. I haven't heard nor seen it in a long long time :)

Luis
01-20-2007, 12:48 PM
All the songs that make me remember the month I spent in Norwich (England) in 2003... (Dido - Take my hand, Metallica - Nothing else matters...) These songs 'touch' me... and the one that made me almost cry... Angels - Robbie Williams.
This song was played in the Farewell Disco two days before our departure...it was Tuesday... I heard it again the following Sunday... I was in the beach... looking at the sea... and then in the radio... Angel, by Robbie Williams. Then, many memories came to my mind, as well as the moment in which this song was being played... I was cuddling a friend of mine (we're supposed to be dancing, but all we did was cuddle XD ) and then you realize that after that month, you'll barely see her again, and most of the other people either....

DANG! XD

Hydra
01-20-2007, 09:15 PM
All the songs that make me remember the month I spent in Norwich (England) in 2003... (Dido - Take my hand, Metallica - Nothing else matters...) These songs 'touch' me... and the one that made me almost cry... Angels - Robbie Williams.
This song was played in the Farewell Disco two days before our departure...it was Tuesday... I heard it again the following Sunday... I was in the beach... looking at the sea... and then in the radio... Angel, by Robbie Williams. Then, many memories came to my mind, as well as the moment in which this song was being played... I was cuddling a friend of mine (we're supposed to be dancing, but all we did was cuddle XD ) and then you realize that after that month, you'll barely see her again, and most of the other people either....

DANG! XD
Dang! o_O

I'm still here cuddle buddeh. XD!

I felt a tear come on while listening to Angel too. O_o

Luis
01-21-2007, 08:53 AM
LOL!!!
U r teh man!! XD I wonder why I didn't go to North Carolina instead of the wet funny country :S... (Germany, for those who didn't know XD ). I'd have known you two years ago! XD

Yeah, well... at least I can say that was the best month ever... I met great people, and I've got great memories too...

Kat
01-21-2007, 12:05 PM
RJA-cat and mouse
its so pretty ^-^

Spec Highwind
01-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Huh... Enigma Enya have some songs that give me Teh chills.

Hydra
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Nirvana - Come As You Are

Make the chills come on. =D

Kat
01-21-2007, 06:09 PM
if i listen to "To Zanarkand" at just the right times i feel tears coming on.
^-^

blackstar
01-23-2007, 11:23 AM
this might sound silly
"1000 words" it didn't really make me cry but it really did touch me,i can relate
No Kat it doesnt make you sound silly it is a very emotional song and did nearly make me cry and if you relate to it dont be ashamed that it made you cry.

Hydra
01-24-2007, 12:27 AM
o_O

Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

That song can relate to anyone at any time at all. You can think of it as anything, and it'll be right. I just about cried listening to it just now. It's pretty good. And it's all live too. =D

blackstar
01-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance
Reminds me of a good friend who died.

Avathar
01-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Huh... Enigma Enya have some songs that give me Teh chills.

<3 Enigma, Enya, and Sacred Spirit: my favourite threesome of musical grandeur ^O^

SunshineyKailiana
01-28-2007, 02:12 AM
The song "You'll Be in My Heart" (yes, off of Tarzan) mad e my cry cause I got no mommy and daddy to sing it to me, so, yeah... it made me cry...

jedi geoff
01-29-2007, 10:51 PM
celes theme from the opera (the one that plays when she jumps off cliff too.)
didnt make me cry, but made me sad.

Also the Final Fantasy 9 theme from the main title screen. It made me all nostalgic.....

Axel
01-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

I Everthing About You- Three Days Grace

Vermillion prt 2 - Slipknot

blackstar
02-20-2007, 11:50 AM
The song "You'll Be in My Heart" (yes, off of Tarzan) mad e my cry cause I got no mommy and daddy to sing it to me, so, yeah... it made me cry...
Its ok youve got friends that care about you :).

Slider
02-25-2007, 01:53 PM
eyes on me and its tunes through some parts of the ff8!
other stuff is too personnal to explain

Axel
02-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Where'd you go - Fort Minor

Yoko Kurama
02-28-2007, 01:40 PM
1000 Words from FF 10-2. It reminds me of someone close to me that died and I can't help to cry because I'll never see my friend again.

In The Beggining by Three Days Grace. A past relationship is descibed perfectly in this song.

Sanctuary and Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru. I didn't cry, but I got emotional.

Gackt Camui
03-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Faithfully by Journey

Seyluv
03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Eve - Agape and Aeris theme.

Gackt Camui
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
A whole lot of country songs...

anubiz2086
03-17-2007, 01:53 AM
Castlevania - Grim Reaper theme

Tifa-chan
03-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I have so many songs that have made me cry!

Only Hope by Mandy Moore
Secret Garden by Gackt
Sayonara by Gackt
Lu:Na by Gackt
Hoshi No Suna by Gackt
Lust for Blood by Gackt
Last Song by Gackt
heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki
Happy Ending by Ayumi Hamsaki
Because of You by Ayumi Hamasaki
Memorial Address by Ayumi Hamasaki
Dolls by Ayumi Hamasaki
Voyage by Ayumi Hamasaki
M by Ayumi Hamasaki
Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki
For my Dear by Ayumi Hamasaki
Emu~ For my Dear by Gackt
Jewel by Ayumi Hamasaki
1000 Words
Tifa's Theme
Aeriths Theme
Final Fantasy VII Main theme
suteki da ne from X-2
Wiskey Lulabai
Concreat Angel
Yakusoku no Chi~ The Promised Land from Advent Children
Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Hate me today by Blue October
Rain By Gackt

yea TOO many

Seyluv
03-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Mostly all M.C The Max songs.

Some of my game themes too.

Phoenix Flame
03-18-2007, 01:41 AM
*HandsTifatissues*

...awww 'is okay babe. ;che

blackstar
04-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Last Impression (the theme for Gundam Wing The Endless Walts) Its my favorite movie and the Gundam series means alot to me it has some really good childhood memories but the song itself is just beautiful and i was just makeing an e-card for my gf and i chose that as the song and it started playing and i looked at the card and just started tearing up and i thought about the opening scene and it sounds stupid but it made me think of what the gundam pilots did for what they beleived was right. and it made me think of the extreams of what i would do to keep her safe and well there we go hopeless romantic mode. LOL

Addon instead of a double post
Don't Want To Miss A Thing -Areosmith

Gackt Camui
04-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Wow Tifa has a lot of Ayumi Hamasaki on there.

Lets see for me:
Faithfully - Journey

That song gets me every time. And its not really a sad song!

Yoko Kurama
04-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Over and over by Three Days Grace A certain someone that I can't stop thinking about...someone I want to stop thinking about, but can't.Can we post sample lyrics???

So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head
I try to leave without you
Everytime I do I feel dead
I know what's best for me
But I want you instead
I'll just keep wasting all my time

P.S. I get to go to a Three Days Grace concert tomorrow!!! (4-19-07)

Marius
04-25-2007, 03:42 AM
Family Portrait from Pink, im listening 2 it right now, n its not helping at all. but i can relate to it do 2 my own experience with my own father n now with all this drama with D.R. (grabbs tissue N sobs quietly)

blackstar
04-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Family Portrait from Pink, im listening 2 it right now, n its not helping at all. but i can relate to it do 2 my own experience with my own father n now with all this drama with D.R. (grabbs tissue N sobs quietly)
*hands a tissue* if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. :)

Marius
04-25-2007, 02:57 PM
*hands a tissue* if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me. :)
thank u blackstar,;che

Darkreno
04-30-2007, 04:52 AM
omg?! marius i didn't never came here hon when did u post this when we were having trounle honey im sooooo sorry.well there is this one song that used 2 make me feel really sad cuz i was lonely its MY DECEMBER from Linkin park. n now when i hear it i realise how blessed i am 2 have u n my life cuz i don feel so sad n-e-more. ;che so if u ever come back n read this u kno

forever yours
04-30-2007, 08:42 PM
idk why but... everytime i listen to 1000 no kotoba, it always brings a tear to my eyes.