PDA

View Full Version : Who is your idol?

Seyluv
01-13-2007, 02:00 AM
Who is it that you look up to? Who is your idol?

As most might know Edea is my idol, but also I kinda look upto the guys in M.C The Max.

I can't believe no one has made a thread about this yet.

Doctor
01-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Faust is my idol. Pretty obvious. XD I'm not sure why...he isn't real but despite that I look up his former profession (Surgeon, medicinal expert.)

The real Faust, whoever he was, also fascinates me. Because no one really knows much about him, except for the rumors about him that eventually led to the many stories about his deal with the devil that many people have come to know him for.

So...I guess I'm not sure why Faust VIII is my idol...he just is.

Spec Highwind
01-13-2007, 08:20 AM
I don't have an idol. I will always try to be my own idol.

Seyluv
01-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I do that too, but I kinda look up to some people too.

Hydra
01-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Faust is my idol. Pretty obvious. XD I'm not sure why...he isn't real but despite that I look up his former profession (Surgeon, medicinal expert.)

The real Faust, whoever he was, also fascinates me. Because no one really knows much about him, except for the rumors about him that eventually led to the many stories about his deal with the devil that many people have come to know him for.

So...I guess I'm not sure why Faust VIII is my idol...he just is.
How he sold his soul for power? How he went mad with that said power?

Yeah, I know a bit much about him. =O

Anyway, Matt Damon is my idol. You know why? I have no idea. After that movie I just watched with him in it, I look up to him. o_O

Catalyst
01-14-2007, 09:17 PM
To Doctor Faust: Are you referring to the ex-Emperor (which no longer is together - but rumors are saying they *might* get back together) drummer that is now with Satyricon?

My idol is probably Trym from no-longer existing Emperor and now the drummer of Zyklon. He's probably one of the best drummers of all time, at least in my opinion. His speed, concentration, and all-around talent.

I also look up to the entire group of Hudson (the video game company). I look up to them because of how in North America they aren't the biggest company, but they have been able to hold on and survive in North America. I believe they are very large in Japan, well much larger. With Bomberman and Bonk especially. Even if BIG makes it exactly that, I'd be happy if it became as big as Hudson.

Kat
01-15-2007, 02:52 PM
strangely...i don't think i have one now that i think about it...
well i do have one but i won't name the person off =^.^=

blackstar
01-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah I must say my idols are Joey Ramone, Valo, Dani Filth, and the Entire Band Dimmu Borgir. Because they did and do what they want with their music and diddnt change when people told/tell them to or go ahed and change even if people tell them not to they stood/stand up for themselves that probably why they are my idols

Another idol i should have put is Hiro from the game Lunar:2, the guy in my avatar. I admire his character because he stood up for what he felt and knew was right not what other people told him was right. He never left a friend behind if they were in need and fought hard to protect those who could not fight for themselves and then in the end left everything to be with his true love. A real hero if there ever was one.

MiyuYamano
01-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Wheeeee
Well, I guess the person I look up to the most is really Soma.
He's really helped me through a lot and gives great advice.
I know that if I ever need anyone to talk to, I can go to him.
I prefer not to look up to celebs and such because different people say different things about them so you're never really sure what is true.

Hydra
01-17-2007, 04:52 PM
From the "acting" perspective, I've found out why I love Matt Damon so much. XD

His acting in the movie "Rounders".

It's just flawless. o_O

It's only because I wish I could do that why it's on that level of awesomeness. =P

Oolyan
01-17-2007, 04:57 PM
my idol is wait can anyone guess...

Anton Levay

Cloud101
01-17-2007, 05:13 PM
My father is my idol, no, I don't mean my dad, I have no dad, I grew up without one, so I'm kind of uh, nice. But, I still love my father :D .

CiD
01-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I have to say my Grand'pa hes such a nice person, i have never seen him angry or something like that.

Axel
01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
BILLY F****** IDOL!!!!!!!!!!! Just joking, my idol would have to be Ryan Dunn.

Hydra
01-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Lol, from Jackass?

Number two was less than average.

Anyway, Tony Jaa is my idol now. After seeing his awesomeness. =P

Slider
02-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Heh perfection is for God, so I have idols for different categories like:

Football: My Uncle, he's famous in that field (a true talent), now he's 52, still plays, and easily beats tough ppl in their mid-twenties IMAGINE!!!!!!! I'm real proud of him

Physical Motivation: It may sound corny, but i watched wrestling since almost as far as i can remember memories, so i was just captured by the Undertaker's never-give-up attitude, like when you think someone is down, that they're almost dead, but then you find them getting up as if the whole world united against him it still will be unable to stop his will. So when you believe in something as a child, it grows in you, even when i found out it was acting, my belief in the "nothing will stop your will if you believe hard enough in it" didn't budge an inch....in fact it kept on growing until now and still is (And yeh i know that it's acting and it hurts me to admit it, so better not rub it in my face)

Guitar playin: Michael Angelo Batio, as he prooved that loving something so much can get you to cross human boundaries see this vexample id to know what i mean
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qG74eVb6V10 (jus from 1:49 if you don't wanna get bored)

Well....that's enough about my most inner thoughts and beliefs for now ! ;ble

Kat
02-24-2007, 11:20 PM
^__^
i have to idols actually and i really look up tp them both ^-^

Axel
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
At this moment my idol would have to be Cris Angel

Gackt Camui
03-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I LOVE CRISS ANGEL! Anyways I would have to say my mother. Shes been through more than you can imagen.