PDA

View Full Version : Style of Reading Material

Catalyst
01-15-2007, 10:13 AM
What style of reading material do you read? Or do you not read at all?

The only true novel I've ever read was Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (I'll admit this - I think I skipped about seven or so (Can't remember, but anyways) pages.

But the only things I really read are video game strategy guides, preferably by Brady Games.

dappa
01-15-2007, 10:20 AM
I like reading novels from stephen king especially his dark tower series as it is about a band of adventurers on a quest to save the dark tower.

I like stuff written by David Morell and Graham Masterton.

I like the brady games guides too.

Catalyst
01-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey dappa, have you read Stephen King's latest book, Cell? If yes, how was it? If it's what I think it is, is it just someone answers a cell phone and dies after a certain amount of time?

Hydra
01-15-2007, 12:10 PM
"The Pulse" wave is sent out, and anyone on a cell phone goes into a homicidal frenzy and loses all reason. It's actually quite a good book. I liked it a bunch. XD

So is Lisey's Story. I've read a hell of a lot of Stephen King and Carl Deuker books. =D I find them good.

dappa
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I would love to read this book "cell" but dont read many books these days. I love these kind of stories

Hydra
01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Order it online. It's pretty easy to find. =D

John Smith
01-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I have to read 2 books before the end of this school year and I hardly have time to breathe!

Spec Highwind
01-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Wolfgang Hohlbein - Anders

^ My favourite book... or should I say quadrilogy?

dappa
01-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Order it online. It's pretty easy to find. =D

Yeah I know, one of my main problems for not reading much these days is between going to work and playing final fantasy in my spare time I dont have a lot of time to read books.

Catalyst
01-16-2007, 10:13 AM
I've found Cell at Wal-Mart, and if you live in Canada, I've also found it at Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, basically - everywhere that has ever sold novels.

Hydra
01-16-2007, 03:52 PM
If you should find it, I also recommend "Black House", by Stephen King too. XD That's a very good novel. =D