PDA

View Full Version : Buffy

Seyluv
01-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Do anyone ever watch this? Did you guys hear that the show is coming back but not to tv. It's going to be a comic book for the brand new season.

Hydra
01-15-2007, 09:57 PM
One of my friends is addicted to Buffy. She's seen practically about every episodes. I used to watch it, but I've seen the latest episodes, and they're rather linear and boring, so I rarely watch it anymore.

Seyluv
01-15-2007, 10:07 PM
The only episode I like more then any other was when Dracula was on there. I really like watching Angel too, it was kinda better then Buffy.

Zeromus_X
01-16-2007, 01:24 AM
I liked Buffy. I stopped watching it the season after the whole season with Dawn being 'the key' and everything, but I think it's an enjoyable show. That's got to be my favorite season, too (Glory was a cool villain).

I don't know if I like Buffy or Angel better.

ThroneofDravaris
01-16-2007, 02:58 AM
Both Buffy and Angel are complete crap compared to Firefly.

dappa
01-16-2007, 08:48 AM
I love buffy and angel, its a shame buffy ended cause I used to religiously watch it. I thought the way the last series ended was kinda crap especially when the filled in the hellmouth, and then giles turns round and says "there are plenty more all over america".

One particular episode which had me and my mates howling with laughter was when spike had that geek make a buffy sexbot for himself to play with.

All of buffies mates where walking by the cemetary and willow saw what she thought was buffy stradling spike.

As for angel I have watched all of the series apart from the last one as over here in the uk channel 5 is taking the pee when it comes to showing it. I am getting impatient for them to show it.

Hydra
01-16-2007, 04:03 PM
I think I agree with you. o_O

Drake
01-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Do anyone ever watch this? Did you guys hear that the show is coming back but not to tv. It's going to be a comic book for the brand new season.

Yep-Season 8 done by Joss Whedon (writing at least some of it, maybe all, I don't know) and Dark Horse comics.

I enjoyed all 7 seasons of Buffy very much.

I like Angel too, but I think Buffy was the better written show of the two.

Firefly: just as good as Buffy. The movie, Serenity was absolutly amazing. For one thing, there were so many satisfying momments for the characters. I prefer River to be crazy though. Maybe Winnifred Burkle as well. Illyria was rad. Really enjoyed her personality/development.

dappa
06-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Never heard of this firefly

Whats the plot like?

Doctor
06-11-2007, 06:50 AM

I've seen episodes from the first season--and I never got into it. I've never heard of Firefly though, but I can agree that Buffy wasn't that good. I don't know why people like it so much. @_@

froggboy604
05-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Buffy was a fun series to wach. I enjoyed watching it.