PDA

View Full Version : Zell gay?

blackstar
01-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey everyone I want to know your opionion I have heard that originally Square made Zell gay but took it out and left hints. IE fav color=pink, Selphie commented that his room was "cleaner than a normal guys room" and he got embaressed, he hugged Squall alot, the girl in the library liked him but he never noticed. What do you think.

dappa
01-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I dont know if he is gay or not but if you have selphie in your party when you are on the mission to liberate balamb she sits on his bed and he starts moaning.

She says to him "you know there is a cute girl on your bed"? But he starts moaning so she says "zell you are so anal"

I thought that scene was kinda funny and I suppose it adds a bit a fuel to the debate.

blackstar
01-19-2007, 07:21 PM
I forgot about that part im bi so if he is or not doesnt bother me he is still my fav character from ff8 and one of my all time game character favs.

John Smith
01-19-2007, 07:35 PM
No he's not. He likes the hotel girl, remember? ;)

Yggdrasill
01-19-2007, 08:44 PM
There are signs but there isn't good enough proof to say he's gay.
He could possibly be Bi-sexual though.

Doctor
01-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Hmmm...Zell being gay is something I never thought of. If Square originally intended to make him gay, that's fine. But I never really noticed any hints or signs that he was. O_o

So...I can't say for sure. XP

Squall Lionheart
01-20-2007, 04:47 PM

I didn't think everyone was serious about it so I ignored it before...Didn't think people would actually go that far in an attempt to make things their way...

Zell did end up with the Library girl with pig tails from Garden...it should've been clear enough when he was missing in Balamb Hotel and was found later with that girl who gave him Combat King 003...and if pink is Zell's favourite colour then he's embarassed by it (which you didn't mention)...Can't believe people are voting about it either...

Lyde Lyde
01-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Whaaaaat??????

Seyluv
01-21-2007, 01:03 AM
He isn't gay, he act more like a guy then the rest. How could you think that he was gay.

CiD
01-21-2007, 10:30 AM
I dont know if he is gay or not but if you have selphie in your party when you are on the mission to liberate balamb she sits on his bed and he starts moaning.

She says to him "you know there is a cute girl on your bed"? But he starts moaning so she says "zell you are so anal"

But thats Selphie, I just ignored her trough the game, dont like her never will.
And NO Zell is not gay, if u just got imagination u can make lots of resemblense to other characters in FF.
Dont have any now but if i remember one i will let u know.

blackstar
01-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok I just posted what had been givin to me I diddnt say yes or no. I was just interested in evidence given on both sides not just one im personally staying out of this. But you all have given good evidence that he is not and I had forgotten he ended up with the library girl.

John Smith
01-22-2007, 07:21 PM
No he's not. He likes the hotel girl, remember? ;)

Wooops, I meant the librarian girl :D

What's the "liberate Balamb" mission?

EDIT: Wooops, ok, nevermind XD As I clicked on Post, I remembered XD

dappa
01-29-2007, 02:41 PM
I think this idea that zell might be gay was a rumour that was posted on the internet that the zell in the jap version was gay.

I've read it before on other sites.

Cloud101
01-29-2007, 02:51 PM
If Squall says he's strait, I believe him.

ninjaboi2905
01-30-2007, 11:42 PM
I don't think he's gay. Yea he did end up with that girl from the library. He's my favorite character in FFVIII.

dirge_of_sephiroth
04-04-2007, 11:37 AM
No, I don't think Zell is gay.

My personal opinion of him was that he was just trying too hard to be 'cool', probably because of Seifer and all. Sure I thought he wore dorky clothes and his hair looked like a duck's behind, but I rather liked him because I at times can have a similar temperment, and he did have an awesome tattoo.

His favorite color was pink? Really? Did I miss that or just block it? Heck, I'd be embarassed about it too.

Slider
04-04-2007, 12:56 PM
No
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Luis
05-25-2007, 09:53 AM

I didn't think everyone was serious about it so I ignored it before...Didn't think people would actually go that far in an attempt to make things their way...

Zell did end up with the Library girl with pig tails from Garden...it should've been clear enough when he was missing in Balamb Hotel and was found later with that girl who gave him Combat King 003...and if pink is Zell's favourite colour then he's embarassed by it (which you didn't mention)...Can't believe people are voting about it either...

For the truth.
Do you REALLY care about it?? :confused:
I don't know which fashion are you into, but since a few years ago guys do wear pink clothes, and it's just normal.
He's not gay. It's a fact.
And this thread sounds me something more like a gossip... without any relevant point to discuss...
I'm neither being mean, nor trying to be so... it's just the truth.

Fenrir
05-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I dont think he is. in1st grade he was my favorate final fantasy character and still is, i'm quite fond of Squall now.

darkshadow2247
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Does it really matter. It's a FFVII character.

Slider
05-25-2007, 04:16 PM
u mean 8!

darkshadow2247
05-25-2007, 06:48 PM
I left off an I. Shoot me!