PDA

View Full Version : Do you think with a voice in your head?

mikeh2304
01-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Do you think with a voice in your head?

Kat
01-20-2007, 05:04 PM
..who doesn't? :p

Spec Highwind
01-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Hum... I don't use words to think, but ideas.

Kat
01-20-2007, 05:16 PM
i talk inmy head all the time,i even cuss people out in my head XD

Spec Highwind
01-20-2007, 05:30 PM
I voted yes, btw =)

i even cuss people out in my head XD

xD

John Smith
01-20-2007, 10:06 PM
..who doesn't? :p

I think that this quote describes my opinion very well :rolleyes:

i talk inmy head all the time,i even cuss people out in my head XD

XDDDDDDDDDD

Luis
01-21-2007, 09:08 AM
=O Voices in your heads!! Damn! U r all crazy! XD XD
lol
I guess I'm crazy too XD

Kat
01-21-2007, 12:03 PM
=O Voices in your heads!! Damn! U r all crazy! XD XD
lol
I guess I'm crazy too XDXD
i won't disagree...im not just crazy im insane but hey its fun! :D

Doctor
01-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes...most of the time my thoughts are oriented around a voice talking about them. Sometimes, it's not myself that's talking.

As I type this I'm speaking the words in my mind. XD

Hydra
01-21-2007, 05:17 PM
XD

I think with a voice in my head.

Sometimes it isn't even English. Seldomly it's Spanish. o_O

Aside from that, yes, I have a voice in my head too. And I think with it in there.

Kat
01-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Isn't it just like reading in you head as well?
hey guys this might be a stupid question,but when you think/talk in your head...can you identify who is speaking in your head? cuz i can't...i know it sounds strange,lol.

Luis
01-21-2007, 08:09 PM
XD

I think with a voice in my head.

Sometimes it isn't even English. Seldomly it's Spanish. o_O

Aside from that, yes, I have a voice in my head too. And I think with it in there.

I knew I meant a big impact in your life, but I didn't know it was that big! XD lol

hey guys this might be a stupid question,but when you think/talk in your head...can you identify who is speaking in your head? cuz i can't...i know it sounds strange,lol.

It's normal. The voice in your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.

Hydra
01-21-2007, 08:22 PM
I knew I meant a big impact in your life, but I didn't know it was that big! XD lol

It's normal. The voice is your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.
o_O

Kain is sometimes in my head. XD

Until I realized it was my own voice. Then it evened out. =D

Kat
01-21-2007, 11:09 PM

It's normal. The voice is your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.XD
aha! so your the one telling me to do all that "stuff" :p j/k
i also realized i think with any voice i wanna so i normally do that,lol.:rolleyes:

Hydra
01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
XD
i also realized i think with any voice i wanna so i normally do that,lol.:rolleyes:
He told me to do that "stuff" too, so don't feel too bad about it. =P

Luis
01-22-2007, 08:50 AM
XD

lol
Yes, but please don't tell anyone. Otherwise, someone could... dunno... call an exorcist, for example. XD

He told me to do that "stuff" too, so don't feel too bad about it. =P

Luis' voice to Hydra's mind: 'I bet you wanna play Street Fighter... guess with who' XD

Hydra
01-22-2007, 10:58 AM
lol
Yes, but please don't tell anyone. Otherwise, someone could... dunno... call an exorcist, for example. XD

Luis' voice to Hydra's mind: 'I bet you wanna play Street Fighter... guess with who' XD
You read my mind.

Oh wait... XD

John Smith
01-22-2007, 07:26 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I invent voices O_o

Spec Highwind
01-22-2007, 08:32 PM
I invent voices O_o
You know... perhaps you should look for a doctor...

John Smith
01-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Wanna be my friend/colleague/patient counterpart?

dappa
01-23-2007, 11:32 AM
my voice in my head is my own voice though sometimes it can be characters from tv or games.

blackstar
01-23-2007, 12:18 PM
The voice in my head is a talking cat. Shes CRAZY!!!
(arguing with self) no I wont let you kill him no AHHHH losing conrol)
Ok im fine.

Spec Highwind
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Soemtimes, that voice inside my head is something I'm scared of.

That erases the fears.

John Smith
01-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Woooooooooooo. Like a Darth Vader one? :p

Spec Highwind
01-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Woooooooooooo. Like a Darth Vader one? :p

Why should I fear him?

I could pwn him before I was born...

Kat
01-23-2007, 08:00 PM
The voice in my head is a talking cat. Shes CRAZY!!!
(arguing with self) no I wont let you kill him no AHHHH losing conrol)
Ok im fine.=o maybe its me! :p j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me

Spec Highwind
01-23-2007, 08:03 PM
=o maybe its me! :p j/k
the voice in my head doesn't do me any good,it just organizez my thoughts for me

Dismiss it xD

Cloud101
01-23-2007, 08:14 PM
My vioce says the things that I want to say, but shouldn't if you know what I mean.

Kat
01-23-2007, 08:15 PM
My vioce says the things that I want to say, but shouldn't if you know what I mean.w0rd.

Cloud101
01-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Hahahahahaha

Hydra
01-23-2007, 11:52 PM
*breathes heavily*

LUKE....stop by Mcdonalds...and buy me some CHEETOS.

Before I twist your mind..to the DARK SIDE.

=O

My voice in my head rarely talks to me anymore. =(

blackstar
01-25-2007, 11:05 AM
=o maybe its me! :p j/k
her name is Nim right now shes telling me to eat some tuna or she will kill me.

Phoenix Flame
01-25-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL...shouldn't this be in Spamtas...never mind. Nearly everything we comment on has it's place in that melting pot. LOL!

There's a lot to be said for this thread though. Funny comments by all.

My voice is typically like cloud101's. Although it's my own, it usually says things I'd never REALLY WANT to say out loud. XD!

Othertimes, I just organize my thoughts...like Kat.

Othertimes, when I'm hyper or happy, its other voices like cartoonish/impish voices to make myself or other's around me laugh.

I think it's normal.

white mage
01-25-2007, 02:57 PM
I do. And when I read. I try to use voices I've made up or have heard before. It makes the story better.

SunshineyKailiana
01-28-2007, 02:15 AM
The voices in my head like to talk a lot... he he he... ummm yeah I think with a voice with my head :D

Hydra
01-28-2007, 10:32 AM
LOL...shouldn't this be in Spamtas...never mind. Nearly everything we comment on has it's place in that melting pot. LOL!

There's a lot to be said for this thread though. Funny comments by all.

My voice is typically like cloud101's. Although it's my own, it usually says things I'd never REALLY WANT to say out loud. XD!

Othertimes, I just organize my thoughts...like Kat.

Othertimes, when I'm hyper or happy, its other voices like cartoonish/impish voices to make myself or other's around me laugh.

I think it's normal.
I know. =O

Still, it's on topic though. The "topic" of this thread is pretty loose based though. XD!

Anyway, my voices in my head still talk to me. Sometimes I like what they say. Sometimes I even DO what they say. Like eat. =O