PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Revival of Aeris??

Squall85
06-01-2005, 01:52 AM
I know you can't bring aeris back to life but this site says otherwise. http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/

ShadowHeart
06-01-2005, 02:59 AM
That's gotta be a lie.. could easily be manufactured by someone with moderate skills in Photoshop or similar program. I've seen other similar attempts at the same thing, but with a lot more apparently modified screenshots. Besides, that 'promise' Cloud makes to Aeris is not part of the default game dialog.. it's an optional thing you can tell Aeris on the boat to Costa del Sol (you can either tell her that or say that the Highwind should be destroyed for being a Shinra weapon).

LoKuS
06-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Its prolly a lie.

Wezzy
06-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Hmm sounds believable...probably isn't but i will try it just in case. I really doubt it will work though.

FFnut
06-08-2005, 04:48 PM
This is exactly the one I was talking about in Xero's Aeris Revival topic. The guy hacked the file to make it possible in the PC version. It's still impossible unless you use the hacked one.

Not to mention that all spells must be battle-usable, and what kind of reviving spell could be better than Life2 in this game? There's no auto-revive status in the game's entire data dump, so it can't be like that.

Mong00se
06-12-2005, 09:31 PM
I saw a trailer where Cloud talks to Aeris, but iunno if she's actually revived.

Arkacia
06-12-2005, 11:45 PM
It seems there is an easy way to tell if its true or not. According to this quote...

The two children who appear next to the flower bed will ask where the flower girl is, but will then notice the cat (Cait Sith) in your group. They will ask to play with the cat, and Cait will agree to it and leave the church with the children. The ghost of Aeris will then appear before you. She will mention the resurrect spell (which you should already have), and will tell you to go to the Ancient City,

you can do the tissue bit beside the bed and then visit the church before wasting time trying to level up materia that prob won't work, as from what is written in the quote you don't have to have the resurrect when you speak to Aeris. If whats above happens, then its true, if not it isn't.

johnnylumpkin
06-13-2005, 02:57 PM
I think its a lie.