PDA

View Full Version : Fonts

John Smith
01-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Is it possible for you to install other font types in the forum?

Arkacia
02-03-2007, 06:33 PM
I honestly don't know. Will look into it :).

John Smith
02-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi.

So, did you see if you can, or have you completely forgotten (please tell me that you forgot, but not completely XD).

Arkacia
02-11-2007, 02:32 AM
No, I didn't forget. Had a quick look on my own vb3 forum for how to add new fonts, but couldn't find the necessary area. Fonts aren't treated the same as the smilies for instance, and don't have a special upload page in the admin cp. They're probably hidden deep inside the style coding or somewhere else. I'll take another look next time I have Cresmoon's admin cp open, and see if I can pin down where it is.

Slider
02-15-2007, 03:31 PM
If u can do it can u put a really gothic looking font for me!!!
pretty please

ShadowHeart
02-15-2007, 06:53 PM
You need the font that is used for a site installed on the computer or they won't work for you anyway (your computer will use another "similar" font instead).

John Smith
03-16-2007, 05:41 PM
No, I didn't forget. Had a quick look on my own vb3 forum for how to add new fonts, but couldn't find the necessary area. Fonts aren't treated the same as the smilies for instance, and don't have a special upload page in the admin cp. They're probably hidden deep inside the style coding or somewhere else. I'll take another look next time I have Cresmoon's admin cp open, and see if I can pin down where it is.

Ok, thank you. :)