PDA

View Full Version : Worse Movie Ever

Seyluv
02-01-2007, 08:27 PM
What is the the worse movie you seen. Please explain you answer! ;irv

Spec Highwind
02-01-2007, 08:38 PM
If I don't like the movie, I just don't watch it.

Seyluv
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
So there wasn't any movie you seen that you hated. That you actually seen all the way.

Hydra
02-01-2007, 09:04 PM
The Wickerman.

It got so much hype and tension, and it was just awful. The twist ending is pretty cool, but the majority of the movie is bland and boring.

Catalyst
02-02-2007, 01:20 AM
I'd probably say Edward Scissorhands.

There wasn't anything exciting about it. Okay, some guy named Edward has giant scissors as hands. Sounds interesting? Well it's not.

Doctor
02-02-2007, 02:59 AM
I'd probably say Edward Scissorhands.

There wasn't anything exciting about it. Okay, some guy named Edward has giant scissors as hands. Sounds interesting? Well it's not.

...I don't wish to argue, but I will just mention that I thought that a lonely guy, half-finished because his creator died, and isolated until someone came along to take him to a better place...I thought Edward was quite a unique character.
:p

But ANYWAY...The worst movie I have ever watched was....House of Flying Daggers. Everything about that movie was so cheesy, and though the story was different, I couldn't help but just be reminded of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...It was just...unoriginal...

Catalyst
02-02-2007, 09:58 AM
...I don't wish to argue, but I will just mention that I thought that a lonely guy, half-finished because his creator died, and isolated until someone came along to take him to a better place...I thought Edward was quite a unique character.
:p

But ANYWAY...The worst movie I have ever watched was....House of Flying Daggers. Everything about that movie was so cheesy, and though the story was different, I couldn't help but just be reminded of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...It was just...unoriginal...

To tell you the truth, I actually got bored watching the movie I mentioned, so I didn't get into it, but from the majority of the movie I did see, it was just, "I'm going to go watch some Jet Li movie where stuff actually happens" sort of thing.

With Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and such, any kind of movie with "messed up" or unusual effects seems to amaze me. For instance when The Matrix came out. Those effects were freaking awesome IMO at least.

Phoenix Flame
02-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Mulhulland Drive.

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Jackass 2.
I was expecting it to be really good as the 1st movie was brillant but it was actually kinda boring, compared to the 1st movie that is.

Hydra
02-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Jackass 2.
I was expecting it to be really good as the 1st movie was brillant but it was actually kinda boring, compared to the 1st movie that is.
I heard that. <.<;

A lot of them were more disgusting than daring. Like Steveo chugging beer in a place he shouldn't. Some of the stuff was good though, but overall, it didn't provide like the first one did.

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 05:29 PM
A big let down was The Village, I expected it to be a horror movie, but it was pretty borring...

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:30 PM
I heard that. <.<;

A lot of them were more disgusting than daring. Like Steveo chugging beer in a place he shouldn't. Some of the stuff was good though, but overall, it didn't provide like the first one did.
XD.
Yeah, I liked the part on the 1st movie; right at the beginning where they were riding in the shopping trolley getting bricks fired at them by cannons, ahh, good times. =D

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I like your avatar, wher'd ya' get it? And who is it!?

white mage
02-02-2007, 06:37 PM
A big let down was The Village, I expected it to be a horror movie, but it was pretty borring...

Yeah that movie was horrible. all it did was make you jump no more than twice.

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 06:41 PM
My point was that it wasn't scarry...

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
I've never seen the village but some of my friends have, all they said was that they drove the film together and tried to give it a big climax and failed, he said the ending was a big disappointment because there actually wasn't a Demon/Spirit in the film.

Basically, he said the film was a big waste of time.

white mage
02-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I know, it was only slightly freaky.

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Exactly, now about that Avatar...

Hydra
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
It takes a few times to watch it for it to be good. =D

white mage
02-02-2007, 06:46 PM
I've never seen the village but some of my friends have, all they said was that they drove the film together and tried to give it a big climax and failed, he said the ending was a big disappointment because there actually wasn't a Demon/Spirit in the film.

Basically, he said the film was a big waste of time.

The movie was stupid, no point in actually waching it.

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Exactly, now about that Avatar...
Oh, did you mean mine?
It's someone called "Ayu" from an animé called "Kanon". ;)

white mage
02-02-2007, 06:47 PM
It takes a few times to watch it for it to be good. =D

You actually like that movie? Most movies get worse and boring if you watch it multiple times.

Hydra
02-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah, the ending blows. It ruins the whole movie.

Like The Wickerman. XD!!!

It's an awesome movie, until the end. Then you'll hate it.

Edit: Didn't say I liked it. I said it gets better after multiple watchings. =D

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Silent Hill is a good Horror movie, has anyone seen that?
Frankly they went over the top a bit with the creatures but I still think it was a decent horror. The ending is very depressing.

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Ayu......pretty name :)

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh, and I heard about the Wickerman, heard it was a very bad film.
Apparently Nicholas Cage won the 'Worst Actor' title for starring in that film. XD

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Quick personal question, are you a or boy!?

Hydra
02-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh, and I heard about the Wickerman, heard it was a very bad film.
Apparently Nicholas Cage won the 'Worst Actor' title for starring in that film. XD
Haha, that'd be good. Cage is a great actor, but he needs to wise up. =P

And if you have personal questions Cloud101, PM them to another. That's why it's called PM. "Personal Messaging". ^_^

Yggdrasill
02-02-2007, 06:58 PM
A boy or well, technically I'm a "Young" man. =P
Edit: Oh, yeah, Nicholas Cage is nearly always a very good actor. I particularly liked him when he starred in 'Snake eyes' and 'Con-air'.

Hydra
02-02-2007, 07:00 PM
XD

Another bad movie=UltraViolet.

Edit: He's beginning to suck lately. I liked him in The Weatherman. XD

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Anouther bad movie:Barney's Road Trip!

Hydra
02-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Anouther bad movie:Barney's Road Trip!
Nonsense. Barney is 1337.

High Tension wasn't really BAD, but it had a horrible story, so I don't think it's a great movie. =D

Cloud101
02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
I've never seen that one...

white mage
02-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Me neither.

Hydra
02-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Some people go on a road trip, and one goes crazy and tries to kill everyone.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The New Beginning

Sucked majorly also. Those movies have been known to leave scars on peoples lives, on account of how scary it is.

It's just gory, and has a horrible ending.

I swear, all horror movies are becoming blood and gore movies.

Yggdrasill
02-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I prefer a suspensful horror as well, not just a horror with blood flying everywhere.
The original Texas Chain massacre was banned in the UK, I can't see why they'd put the remake in the cinemas then. :rolleyes:

FantasyFanatic
02-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I prefer a suspensful horror as well, not just a horror with blood flying everywhere.
The original Texas Chain massacre was banned in the UK, I can't see why they'd put the remake in the cinemas then. :rolleyes:

I watched the first one and thought it was complete garbage, so I have left the other ones alone. I also like scary movies that are scary, not just blood and guts, so obviously there haven't really been any "scary" movies out lately that I actually like. lol

Hydra
02-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Nothing can compare to going to the movies at night, and watching that on the big screen. Some people used to get heart attacks, just by hearing a chainsaw.

Personally, I say the orginal is the best. If you believe it as a true story, that's where all the fear comes from. If not, it's just another slasher flick, considering the basis of it's story.

Still...it's pretty damn scary. It's not as scary now, due to all of these new-age gore movies. XD

CiD
02-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Moonwalker, Michael Jacksons movie.
I dont even think a jackson fan could like that movie. Its so wierd. And Michael is a terrible actor. Vampire Hunter is also a runner up.

Yggdrasill
02-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Still...it's pretty damn scary. It's not as scary now, due to all of these new-age gore movies. XD
I agree. Movies these days are becoming less and less scary.
I remember watching "Dawn of the Dead" on DVD and thinking "Is this seriously supposed to be scaring me?", I like horror movies which are kinda slow-paced, where you don't know what's going to happen next and where there's something more unusual that the typical psycho killer.
Blood and gore movies are so predictable, you know as soon as the movie starts it's going to be the typical "There's 10 or so people, 8 die and only two make it out alive" type thing.

Hydra
02-04-2007, 04:07 PM
I agree. Movies these days are becoming less and less scary.
I remember watching "Dawn of the Dead" on DVD and thinking "Is this seriously supposed to be scaring me?", I like horror movies which are kinda slow-paced, where you don't know what's going to happen next and where there's something more unusual that the typical psycho killer.
Blood and gore movies are so predictable, you know as soon as the movie starts it's going to be the typical "There's 10 or so people, 8 die and only two make it out alive" type thing.
That started out with "House Of The Haunting". XD

I hated that movie. That IS the typical "Ten come, two survive" thing. You'll rarely see any good horror movies anymore.

Luis
02-04-2007, 07:22 PM
I've seen a lot of bad movies XD (unfortunatly)
But I'm lucky I can't remember half of those! XD

Since I dunno the original title of some of those I still remember, I'll only mention 'Alone in the Dark'.
Great and incredible games... one of the worst movies ever...

dappa
02-05-2007, 12:20 AM
I remeber a film which came out in 1998 which was called Pie, and when I say the word pie I dont mean something which is edible. The mathes symble pie.

That fim so sucked I couldn't stomache more than half an hour of it. Its in black and white too and is about mathes.