PDA

View Full Version : On no!

Seyluv
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
There may not be no more M.C The Max. Their company is trying to split them up. They want to replace them. How could they? M.C The Max made them.

Here is where I got my information,

http://mcthemaxmc.exblog.jp/

I hate this very much, I hope M.C The Max part II will never happened. And I hope My M.C The Max will stay together and never split.

Here is what I tranlated, I use this special site to tranlate so some of it isn't quiet right.

Only affiliation company piece announcement it informs and giving not to be being fairly it appears,
Em than pulse su member I, two raise cheaper hereupon introduce the writing which.
Hour blood members whom it sees oppose in decision of this time affiliation company grade.
To want of going with the direction the possibility in order there to be person oneself, it fades.

Me it is not strenuous and not to be music it does an appeasing thirst elder brother field and and everybody together and all, and there is U tum directly under there are, the affirmative thing Oh!. The end which I want doing, three which it soaks, 3 and everybody the infinity.
It is like that laugh and live nine all! ^ (I am cheap this http: //www.cyworld.com/digitaku_ From)

The fact which is accurate
Difficulty when
From one person there is not opinion thought
When is not three and there is not also a stage. (two to be cheap this http: //www.cyworld.com/diorama From)

First of all like this sad news from electrolysis giving Doe truth hundred million it will cry and...
It draws out the present my members all and in 2 crossroad doing the different people it opposes.
The wool will admit multi to be solved and the ambers will be able to continue music activity in order, only it wishes is.
First of all and I feel very sorry that I have to tell you such a sad news.... I am really against change all the members of M.C the Max because Leesoo, Minhyuk and J themselves are M.C the Max. I really wish everything is going well. I translated only the beginning part of the Korean article.

Popular group Em compared to pulse su (MC THE MAX) 2 come out.
Em compared to pulse su 100 jelly representatives of affiliation company from telephone anger of 14th Herald economy and present time Em who is active compared to pulse su the blind which it bites tu 7 years it was active per this year to include and it felt the necessity of change and the contract period was over next year and currently all it drew out it revealed 1 members and the plan which will leave 2.
Was and hundred representative two (step khel, other), Jun Min Hyug (the drum), Je Yi Yoon (the base) step middle-school the member khel with two it is in the process of being active were active with solo and the plan as this they attached. Hundred representatives Em compared to pulse su only the decision against 2 only will drop confronted to a member composition and the concrete private plan regarding revealed still suspense.
It is sour but above, resurrection back domestic band middle member B step khel the enemy who does a portion shift it is but 2 setups where member all the member is exchanged excessively rare one are. The year-end when it will come the hemp cloth right luck which makes public su 2 crossroad leaves in the dance group.
2001 the blind draw which it bites Em whom it departs compared to pulse su 2002 from 4 artificiality with 3 artificiality only transformation short time Goodbye the entertainment world it made a debut with the. 4 houses which it makes public in after last year October until the The Rusted Love it made public 6 chapter albums and it led it came a foot lard band golden age and.
Hundred representatives the possibility of jumping 2 with 2 members who leave newly in order to be, and determination inside it shone.
Around wheel season journalist ([email protected])

Seyluv
02-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Yay, I have a new member in my Kmoonchild site, but I don't care anymore. I really mad about this lastest news. My heart is not into it. I just hope M.C The Max will stay together, no matter what. Even if they have to change companies.

Catalyst
02-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Well, they aren't even that big anyways. I haven't ever heard of them until you told me about them.

I know quite a few people that like J pop, J rock, k pop and k rock and none of them have heard of them. Okay, they have a production company of Yoshiki, so? If everyone panicked over their band stuff, then the internet would be just music stuff.

I just checked Wikipedia on MC whatever, and all they had was this:

MC The Max ( 엠씨더맥스 ) is a Korean rock band who released albums in year 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005. They are managed by the production company of Yoshiki, founder member of the Japanese group X Japan. The song "Sarang ui si" ( 사랑의 시 ) topped the KBS chart in February, 2004 [1]. They have released 4 albums. Their latest was released on 11/2005) is a Korean rock band who released albums in year 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005. They are managed by the production company of Yoshiki, founder member of the Japanese group X Japan. The song "Sarang ui si" ( 사랑의 시 ) topped the KBS chart in February, 2004 [1]. They have released 4 albums. Their latest was released on 11/2005

And some external links which includes your forum - I wonder who put that there...

Seyluv
02-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Ha, ha, ha, I added that. I was trying to add a pic too of them but I didn't know how.

Catalyst
02-06-2007, 02:02 AM
I was being sarcastic with that last statement. And it's not hard to find out how to add images. Just Google it.

Seyluv
02-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Ok I guess I try that later, I guess one thing M.C The Max can do to stay together is to switch compaines. Their company is trying to split them up, but other companies would be so hapy to have M.C The Max work for them, I'm pretty sure they will let them stay together.

Seyluv
02-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Well I jut found out that it just may be a rumor, but no one knows fore sure. I realy hoe it isn't true.

Catalyst
02-07-2007, 04:40 AM
That's why if you find a statement that you're unsure about, look for numerous non-relating sites that would have it. If it only shows up on one site then you can't be sure at all.

Just check out numerous sites - or just Google part of the fact, like "M C the Max breaking up".

Seyluv
02-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I will try and find out and once I do I might post it on my site and forum.