PDA

View Full Version : Aeris in white

Squall85
06-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Has anyone noticed but that one pic with Aeris looking at the highwind. How can she be looking at the highwind when shes killed before seeing the highwind and why is she wearing white at the time?

ShadowHeart
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Those pics of each character that were made when the game first came out have nothing to do with actual scenes in the game or the story. They are just meant to show the characters.. Barret never goes to the church in sector 5 with Marlene, you never see Vincent sitting on a roof top with lightning in the background sky, and so on.. Maybe they chose to have Aeris with the Highwind because in the game she says she always wanted to see it/ride it/whatever.

Tiny Bronco
02-13-2006, 08:12 PM
SPOILER

Actually When Cloud and company first enters Juno in Disc. 1 they all climb up that electric pole. Cloud goes first but they all follow. Aeris says to Cloud, "Did you see that airship. Its huge!" Cloud then says I'll take you on it sometime. This is a lie because she dies, but that picture must be her looking at the Highwind in Disc. 1 way before she dies.

Yeyana
04-30-2006, 06:10 PM
I agree with Tiny Bronco on the why*she's*looking*at*it*thingy, but as for the dress... I have, like, 4 copies of the pictures of that, from the game, not fan-made, and... It's not white. It's a very, very light pink. And if anyone wants to argue with me on that issue, I'll just say it's because she's *pure*.

Eru Iluvatar
04-30-2006, 08:16 PM
actually,it is said that Aeris was meant to survive,not to die.If you search the web a bit,you'll understand what I'm talking about.You can see this in the questions that you answer during the game,for they become useless.It is obvious that Aeris ''died'' in the process of making ff7.This image that you're speaking of,is another clue.Or the places of the final battle,in which the 3rd party lacks a player.

Zeromus_X
04-30-2006, 11:38 PM
They sure intended for somebody to die. They broke it down to either Aerith or Barret, and they must've decided Aerith.

The reason that the third party lacks a character is because of Vincent and Yuffie, without them it would be two complete parties, now you have two extra characters. (Most people get Yuffie and Vincent as a normal part of the game in the first place, so...)

Nazarene
04-30-2006, 11:45 PM
yes she is around she saw the Highwind in the first time in Junon

Eru Iluvatar
05-01-2006, 08:52 PM
yes they are two explanations pn the missing 3rd party character,and yes of course it may be that it is the 'special characters',see my latest post too,for more details.^_^

gcarev10
05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
i heard some storys than u can rivave her maybe that is that but i don know that thing so i gos with story when she say to cloud i dc 1 did he so that ship ect....

Avathar
05-02-2006, 05:08 AM
I only read somewhere else in this forum you can "revive" her by using a Gameshark Code, or something like that. But i'm curious: then Aeris is still alive. But the cheat, does it effect the whole story that would happen after her death, or is it just that Aeris is then a playable character, and nothing else? :/

Wezzy
05-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I imagine she can only be seen in fights. Square would be making a whole new game all on three PS1/computer discs if it changed the whole story, and i dont think they would bother with the time or counting on everyone having a GameShark. That's my guess :p

Tiny Bronco
05-02-2006, 05:38 PM
No she is is alive when you use the Joker code for the Gameshark. She appears in battles, and will show up whenever your party splits. Or when you are in the menu screen. However, she does not talk and she does not affect the storyline at all. Its the exact same as having Sephiroth in your party. Except in battles you can control Aeris. This does make the game freeze at certain points though.

gcarev10
05-03-2006, 05:51 PM
so she das make efects on game but ot on game storry for that joke game shark code never traed that think so i dont no that.

Tiny Bronco
05-03-2006, 06:06 PM
She's basically like an extra fighter. In NO way does she affect the storyline.

CloudmasterLv.99
05-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah she does not afect the storyline that would screw up the whole story

SethirothVII
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Aeris is alive in the game when she sees the highwind remeber you need it to get to the city of aceints

gcarev10
05-10-2006, 04:46 PM
yes when she thak with cloud but u dont have that sceen-picture on ur tv so that is ust imagenary picture.

Tiny Bronco
05-10-2006, 05:17 PM
SethirothVIIAeris is alive in the game when she sees the highwind remeber you need it to get to the city of aceints
You walk through the Sleeping Forest to get to the City of the Ancients. The only time Aris ever sees the Highwind is the first time you enter Juno. She even talks about it.