PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy III (DS)

Catalyst
02-08-2007, 02:33 PM
At the beginning after you get Arc, it seems as if you have to go through the Mythril Mines. Is there some other task that you have to do? I went to that other town where everyone's a ghost or whatnaught, but the monsters in the mine are quite strong - especially at the beginning. So am I missing something - or do I just have to keep leveling?

Yggdrasill
02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Have you talked to Cid? (who is in the Inn, talk to every ghost on the 1st floor until you enter a cut-scene with one of them.)
Btw, you aren't supposed to enter the Mythril mine yet, it also doesn't contain anything special.

Zeromus_X
02-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, there are two Mythril Swords in there, which will be quite helpful for your Warrior. :)

Catalyst
02-11-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm still at Freelancer status. I don't know when / where you get your first job(s).

I found Cid, and I saved my game outside of a cave over a bit of water. I hope that's the right area where I'm supposed to be.

Zeromus_X
02-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Yes, that's where you should be. Be careful, the monsters really jump in difficulty there. Buy lots of Potions and have at least two Cure spells, as most of (pretty much all of) the monsters there are undead. Make sure one of your characters has Cure.

richboywonder
02-11-2007, 02:40 AM
do you have a magical folding canoe.if you don't,talk to the king(forgot his name)and he should give it to you.you should use cure on people with "undead" in their name.and make sure you get the wightslayer for the boss.

Catalyst
02-11-2007, 02:41 AM
King? Wha? Oh.

And get what from the boss?

richboywonder
02-11-2007, 02:56 AM
i'm at the end of the game and i can't remember good.i believe you need these to get into the cave.
refia:a new character
magical folding canoe:to travel in the river
i think an airship:fly over water

Zeromus_X
02-11-2007, 04:08 AM
The Wightslayer sword in the west tower of Sasune Castle is effective against undead enemies.