PDA

View Full Version : Prettiest Female Contest!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hydra
02-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Yes, it is a fine day indeed.

Give it up for...

GIRL FIGHT!!

Or, known as the The Prettiest Female Contest.
The women of FFNet will battle it out! Kat, Tifa-Chan, EmpressCrystal, Kiera, Zana(heavenscloud), Lyde Lyde, Zerlina, and even Arkacia!

If only we could have some pictures. =P

Oh, wait.

WE CAN. :D

First up!

The heavily make-up'd princess! Queen of the forums! A youngun at that! Yes, it's Kat!
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/S2010136.jpg

Next up!

A prom princess! She actually has the courage to post a prom picture! And a nice one at that! Give up it for Tifa-Chan!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/DSC00614.jpg

Look at that! Fists are already ready for the fight! She's ready to battle it out folks!

Next up!

Oh, yes, we have a stunner here folks! It's rare to see such an old picture, of such a respected member on the forum!

I'm talking about Zana!. The lot of you know her as HeavensCloud! You thought I forgot, eh?!

Though this isn't such a recent picture, it's still great nonetheless! Let's give it up for Zana*!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/SFOVet/Zana.jpg

And here is the big stunner folks!

Blonde, and smart at that. A very old and respected member also! You know the infatuation Squall had of Quistis when he first saw her?!** Well....this might get you folks!

It's Lyde Lyde!

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8914/sroom3yl.png

Next up, is a very secluded member. But I don't see why, because she needs to reveal her beauty. I'm not biased or anything, but I'm totally voting for her, regardless. Yes, it's EmpressCrystal!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/empresscrystal/mee.jpg

Next up on our list! (In no particular order. =D)

Quite the artist! She's even made her very own game! We don't have an offical picture, but she has a beautiful portrait, painted by none other than..herself! Let's give it up for Zerlina!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/greenabsinthe/fluteflat.jpg

Made an upset of us all! She's the meanest FFXI player I've ever known, and I barely know her well! Give it up for Kiera!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/HyuuKun/K3.jpg

And last, but CERTAINLY not least!

The big mother of the forum. She's been here with us practically since day one, and she'll so her opponents no mercy! She even persauded us that if we post a picture of her, she'll get us folks! So for the sake of our safety, let's hear it for...

Arkacia!

That's it guys! So, let's........start.....

VOTING! =D

(*=Hosted on Photobucket, to reduce size
**=Not offical.)

Phoenix Flame
02-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Oh my!

XD

Hmm... they are ALL pwetty!

Such a difficult choice!

Hydra
02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I know.

I wonder if it's okay if women vote for themselves. That's the reason I made the results social. To see if they did or not. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-10-2007, 08:42 AM
I HAD to vote for Kiera...especially when I found this definition of 'Pretty.'

1: Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.

But anyone could have got my vote!

Hydra
02-10-2007, 08:45 AM
That's any one of them. XD

It's a shame we couldn't add more, but we can't find the pictures. XD

Except for Ark. She's too awesome for pictures. Dang, I need to edit it, so you can vote twice, if that's possible. XD

J/K.

I like my vote. =D

I'm sure you like yours too. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Good job mate! First round's on me...wait, I already promised that in July...Ok, second's on me too! XD

I really did want to vote 2x though... :(

Hydra
02-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Well, us moderators would have to manually add them. As in, Edit Poll, change the numbers, and Save Changes.

That's a bit of a hassle though, especially if you want to include everyone who might want to multi-vote. XD

Spec Highwind
02-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Haven't voted yet... I have to think a little more =P

Seyluv
02-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow.

Luis
02-10-2007, 03:41 PM
OMG! =D lol
That's a pretty hard choice...
Err... may I vote each one once?? XD
DANG!!
Le'mme think about it too XD

Tiny Bronco
02-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Its quite dangerous to vote in this thread isn't it eh? :rolleyes:

EmpressCrystal
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow.
Yes it is shallow, but still amusing.

Spec Highwind
02-10-2007, 05:32 PM
I voted for Tifa-Chan

Seyluv
02-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Ha, ha, ha I know. Its dangerous to post a thread like this too.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow

At least you're winning, huh? =D

Kat
02-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow.Right,this is shallow and somewere along the lines of it someone "could" get hurt.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't see how.

It's just fellow forum-goers voting on a non-important topic. This is Spamtastic after all. XD

It's for fun, and fun alone. =D

Seyluv
02-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes I know, it not really cool to do a thread like this. The only judging polls I do is against Boyband hunks or something like that. It is not that cool when real people are judge against each other.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Well, those hunks are real, aren't they? XD

If anyone has a problem with this, I'll close and delete it right now, and it'll be never spoken of again. But I really don't see how anyone could get offended by this. Unless they're super-insecure, or something like that, comparing themselves to Internet women.

In which case, I'll have to go on a long rant, to set them right. =P

Seyluv
02-10-2007, 08:57 PM
In a way no, i mean most of them had a lot of work done, and they were contacts and fake hair. Most parts of them aren't real, but it not like me and my crew see them everyday or even know them.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Plastic surgery, extensions, and other stuff like that are just add-ons to the real person. They're still there, but with a little extra than a normal person. Essentially, they're real. XD

I was thinking of asking a fellow woman member on the forum to make a guy poll, and make fun of us. But it'd be a landslide with Avathar. <.<;

Seyluv
02-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Try that I want to see. If you guys have a poll for us, we shoukd have one for you guys too.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Well, unless I REALLY have it in me, I couldn't do that.

Dang, I could. XD

But it'd only be reasonable if a woman member did it. Or a girl, depending on age. =P Like I created a Female Contest, you can create a male. I'll help you with the pictures, but you've got to be the announcer, introducing them all catchy-like, and making the poll. =P

Luis
02-10-2007, 10:07 PM
No way! XD lol Le'mme find some good pics first...
After hours and hours of reflection... (well, it was just a few minutes indeed XD I don't have that time to waste here... unfortunatly)... I guess I'm with reason XD
But honestly, everyone of the participants is really cute :)

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:17 PM
XD ooo what a thread. I can't believe you used my prom one! That's from 3 yrs ago. My other one is the newest one! Xd oh well! Wow this is hard! Everyone looks so great!

Hydra
02-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Lol, Spec gave Reason and Me the idea. XD

So, yeah. It's all our fault for this shallow, awesome thread. =P

And Tifa-Chan, prom pictures are usually very pretty, so that's why we used that one. XD

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:23 PM
XD if you say so, but I can't really agree were it is a picture of me.

Hydra
02-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Then you have yet to see a prom picture of me. XD

I showed Reason the most recent one I've uploaded in 05', and that was when I was nineteen. Imagine the high school days. That's too awful for the internet to see. =P

Some people have better prom pictures than others. O.o

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:27 PM
XD you should post it anyhow and pwn anyone who give you crap! I would

Hydra
02-10-2007, 10:33 PM
I should, and I could.

I even have a space for all the pictures that are never to be seen by the world. If anyone should find that space... XD

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:45 PM
O_O let me find it! *goes searching and gets lost* WAIT! HELP! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! NOBODY!?

help?...

Luis
02-10-2007, 10:49 PM
O_O let me find it! *goes searching and gets lost* WAIT! HELP! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! NOBODY!?

help?...

Hey, how did this girl end in my living room?

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Um...I got lost...you gonna help me, or do I just stay here?

Hydra
02-10-2007, 10:53 PM
You stay there.

Then the SpanishCoolGuy cooks pancakes and tacos. Then you leave. =O

And if anyone wants to do a Manliest Guy Contest, PM me, and I'll help you. I am here to help, after all. XD

As for that, I wish I could've made it so we could vote twice. I would've voted for Empress AND Ark. =P

Luis
02-10-2007, 10:56 PM
DANG HYDRA! I'M NOT MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! XD XD
But if you stay here I can make a 'paella' and we might have also some 'sangria'. =D
Hydra, you hurt my feelings, but you can come too XD

Tifa-chan
02-10-2007, 10:56 PM
XD but what if I don't want tacos or pancakes...

wait...

pancakes

okay that reminds me of a joke that I came up with about Tifa, Cloud, and pancakes...and um...I just wont repeat it XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:04 PM
DANG HYDRA! I'M NOT MEXICAN!!!!!!!!! XD XD
But if you stay here I can make a 'paella' and we might have also some 'sangria'. =D
Hydra, you hurt my feelings, but you can come too XD
Do you want a hug then buddy?!

It'll be all, man-like and such.

We'll pat, and look away. Then go do something awesome. Like eat. =P

Luis
02-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Paella (http://www.buyspain.com/Miguel's_Paella1.gif)
Sangria (http://www.crepes.co.th/images/Sangria%20pitcher.jpg)

Yummyyyyy XD

Ok. First the hug, and then the food XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:13 PM
O_O

Works for me. Just give me the food. XD

Luis
02-10-2007, 11:17 PM
LOL
Damn, I'm getting hungry. I think I'm gonna have a sandwich XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Have yourself a ham sammich.

http://www.knitemare.org/cats/sammich.jpg

Oh noes! Kitten has the meats.

Luis
02-10-2007, 11:26 PM
lol
I'm sleepy buddy... but I'm hungry too... so first I'll have something to eat
...but I feel lazy... it's a shame the sandwich can't come by itsself XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Close your eyes.

Then the sammich will come to you. Then you'll wake up, and it'll be digested already, so you'll be real hungry. =P

Luis
02-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Now it's official: I'm off to get a sandwich.
If you're still here when I'm back, I'll try to fight sleepiness a few minutes more XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:36 PM
XD

I was so tired making this topic (four in the morning), I spelled a hell of a lot of material wrong. =P

I might need a sammich too. =O

Luis
02-10-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm back! XD
Unfortunatly my fridge is almost empty XD And I had a sandwich with cheese only...
Hey man, today I've had the best sandwiches ever for lunch!! In a shopping mall near my place. Definitely, I've gotta come back tomorrow morning XD

Hydra
02-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Dang man, mail me a ham one. =P

Seyluv
02-11-2007, 12:04 AM
When is someone going to vote for Kat?

Luis
02-11-2007, 12:04 AM
lol
I'm off to sleep... can't fight the sleepiness anymore...
Goodnight Hydra Mod! Good nite to all the people in the Forum!

Hydra
02-11-2007, 12:07 AM
When is someone going to vote for Kat?
I'm tempted to edit and add a vote for her, from me, but that'd be cheating and all. I might do it though. XD

And see you around Luis!

ThroneofDravaris
02-11-2007, 12:29 AM
I can't see anything good coming from me voting on this issue.

Hydra
02-11-2007, 04:55 AM
I can't see anything good coming from me voting on this issue.
Neither can I.

Still, it'd be nice if you did.

;whis

Or at least close your eyes and randomly pick one. I made the poll to be voted upon (or removed, depending on the voters), not ignored. =O

But if you don't want to, that's A okay. It's not like it's important or anything. ;res

dappa
02-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Tifa chan gets my vote. Mainly due to the fact she has the word "chan" in her user name.

Tifa-chan
02-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Because of Chan? When that makes sence let me know, because right now I only see that Japanese meaning of it and I will go off on a huge speal! XD

Spec Highwind
02-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Voting for someone because of its name is a bit stupid xD

Phoenix Flame
02-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh my...6 paged in two days! That's good!

I don't believe this is shallow! I didn't base my vote on looks alone! And I've already seen a lot of positive come out of this. I haven't laughed so hard since other silly topics like 'Laugh at J. Smith' or 'to Spec' etc.

We were only making a compilation of info we already had on the forums.

I for one, would find it halarious to see the women put together a similar thread for the guys.

I, for one, didn't think it should be a popularity contest...that was Hydra's Idea.

;whis

So, any takers? Or I could put one together in my free time?

Edit: Just for the record...I wanted to vote for Kat. XD
I have already had a couple of comments about/toward her in other threads though...didn't want to give anyone certain...let's say Ideas - about us. XD! Right Kat?

Spec Highwind
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
'to Spec'
There is no such thread in the spamtastic xD

Noone likes me...

Phoenix Flame
02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
There is no such thread in the spamtastic xD

Noone likes me...

What are jOO talking about psycho???

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1995&highlight=spec

Spec Highwind
02-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh... I didn't remember that one...

anyway... it was a thread created by Smith :p

Hydra
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh my...6 paged in two days! That's good!

I don't believe this is shallow! I didn't base my vote on looks alone! And I've already seen a lot of positive come out of this. I haven't laughed so hard since other silly topics like 'Laugh at J. Smith' or 'to Spec' etc.

We were only making a compilation of info we already had on the forums.

I for one, would find it halarious to see the women put together a similar thread for the guys.

I, for one, didn't think it should be a popularity contest...that was Spec's Idea.

So, any takers? Or I could put one together in my free time?

Edit: Just for the record...I wanted to vote for Kat. XD
I have already had a couple of comments about/toward her in other threads though...didn't want to give anyone certain...let's say Ideas - about us. XD! Right Kat?

Fixed. :D

Tifa-chan
02-11-2007, 09:03 PM
XD wow we need help!

And now once again, Tifa finds herself lost...great! Were the hell am I this time? *hears Chinese* WTF! China! That means...I am closer to Japan! Quick I must find a ship to take me to Japan!

Hydra
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Well, dang.

They bomb Pearl Harbor, AGAIN. O_____O

Then all the Japanese move to America. =D

ThroneofDravaris
02-11-2007, 11:47 PM
I didn't base my vote on looks alone!
How can you base a vote for the 'prettiest female poster' on something other than looks?

Hydra
02-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Stop outsmarting us all. It's annoying. Especially to them. =D

And to answer your question, loosely on personality. We barely know a lot about the girls in the poll, besides their position on the forum, and what they tell us. So that's all we have to go on. XD

I think. O.o

Kat
02-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Stop outsmarting us all. It's annoying. Especially to them. =D
zomaigawd someone give him a cookie O.O
XD

ThroneofDravaris
02-12-2007, 12:35 AM
And to answer your question, loosely on personality. We barely know a lot about the girls in the poll, besides their position on the forum, and what they tell us. So that's all we have to go on. XD

Bringing personality into a competition of appearance really makes no sense at all. It kind of makes me wonder why this thread wasn't just called "Best FFNET Female" or something.

jedi geoff
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
well kiera is HOT

but i shall go with kat...coz she seems nice :D

Hydra
02-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Bringing personality into a competition of appearance really makes no sense at all. It kind of makes me wonder why this thread wasn't just called "Best FFNET Female" or something.
That's why it's Spamtastic. I doubt anyone cares either way. =D

Catalyst
02-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Someone has to vote for Arkacia or she'll hurt me. Administrators hate people who don't vote for them.

;res

Lol

Tifa-chan
02-12-2007, 01:42 PM
XD Japanese should take over the world! Or my world at least...but they can't...Kaa-san already did that will Janovaisum!

O_O Cookie? Me want one too! Even though I didn't earn it.

*nods* Yep...have to base it on looks, personality is hard when you don't know about the person. Take me for example. I am new here, therefore no one really knows me...O_O and if they do, we've got issues!

MiyuYamano
02-12-2007, 01:53 PM
You have got to be kidding me
-pauses between each word-

Catalyst
02-12-2007, 04:45 PM
I am totally lost with these previous two posts.

blackstar
02-12-2007, 05:12 PM
I do agree with Empress someone could get hurt.

Hydra
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Well, first of all, as you can see, it's very easy to sway off the topic title. So, I have yet to see anyone actually be offended by this thread. But the second I do, I'll close it.

So I don't really see what there is to worry about.

Spec Highwind
02-12-2007, 06:40 PM
IMO, a "prettiest female contest" is fun =P

Judging someone just because of some pics.

Yeah, I like it.

It doesn't mean that someone is a goddess just because she has more votes...

Hydra
02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
That's true, but lots of women are secure with they're beauty. So they don't exactly love it when a poll says you're prettier than someone else.

But then again, it's all fun. =O

MiyuYamano
02-12-2007, 07:52 PM
No offense, but FFNet is the last place I EVER expected to see this type to thread.
I joined this site to hang out with my current friends
And to make new ones
Not to look and see which girl on the site is prettier...

Hydra
02-12-2007, 08:28 PM
It was Specs idea, and me and Reason followed through. =P

I'm surprised you all are so rowdy about this thread. It's just a playful vote. It's not like it matters or anything.

Tiny Bronco
02-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I was thinking along the same line as Hydra. I didn't know that people cared this much what others thought about them. Least ways on a forum. I'm like that though.

Hydra
02-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I was thinking along the same line as Hydra. I didn't know that people cared this much what others thought about them. Least ways on a forum. I'm like that though.
Exactly! =D

Kat
02-12-2007, 09:21 PM
XD Japanese should take over the world! Or my world at least...but they can't...Kaa-san already did that will Janovaisum!

O_O Cookie? Me want one too! Even though I didn't earn it.

*nods* Yep...have to base it on looks, personality is hard when you don't know about the person. Take me for example. I am new here, therefore no one really knows me...O_O and if they do, we've got issues!*hands Tifa-chan some cookies*
there ya go ^^

MiyuYamano
02-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Well, the thing is
Many of my close friends from school
Are on this website.
They are the reasons I joined FFNet.
I'm just weird in my thinking, okay...?

jedi geoff
02-13-2007, 04:31 AM
No offense, but FFNet is the last place I EVER expected to see this type to thread.
I joined this site to hang out with my current friends
And to make new ones
Not to look and see which girl on the site is prettier...

oh CMON man wats wrong with you?
if you dont like the thread just dont read it.....
big SOOK :D

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Well, the thing is
Many of my close friends from school
Are on this website.
They are the reasons I joined FFNet.
I'm just weird in my thinking, okay...?Lol,i was thinking it was weird too,but its really all for fun *whispers* its a guy thing.
:p

CiD
02-13-2007, 10:58 AM
My applaudes to Hydra, great thread :)

And you Can compete in everything, even beauty. But its not fair cause not all have the same taste :p

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:44 AM
My applaudes to Hydra, great thread :)

And you Can compete in everything, even beauty. But its not fair cause not all have the same taste :pexactly :D :p

Cloud101
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey Hydra, um...can you um....ya'know...put Tessa on here...pweeeeez!?

Phoenix Flame
02-13-2007, 02:46 PM
How can you base a vote for the 'prettiest female poster' on something other than looks?

I, for one, didn't think it should be a popularity contest...that was Hydra's Idea.

;ang

read the whole post next time.

Tifa-chan
02-13-2007, 05:40 PM
XD wow crazy. If someone has a problem with this awsome thread, they need help? How can you not love a thread like this? There so much fun.

Cookie! YAY THANK YOU!

O_O someone else voted for me?

Kat
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
XD wow crazy. If someone has a problem with this awsome thread, they need help? How can you not love a thread like this? There so much fun.

Cookie! YAY THANK YOU!

O_O someone else voted for me?XD

my point exactly ^^
oh and Cid i think voted for you :D

Tifa-chan
02-13-2007, 05:43 PM
O_O how do you know who voted for me!

*gives you a cookie too* ^__^

Kat
02-13-2007, 05:45 PM
im psychic XD nah not really,if you look at the poll there is little numbers at the right side of it,click them and it shows who voted for ya ;)

O.O thanks for the cookie!!
*hugs Tifa-chan*
*eats the cookie*

Tifa-chan
02-13-2007, 05:47 PM
HAHA! Now I know who voted. Thanky!

*is hugged* YAY!

Kat
02-13-2007, 05:49 PM
lol,no problem ^-^

Hydra
02-13-2007, 09:54 PM

The TC wants a cookie too. ='(

Key:

TC=Thread Creator.

XD!!

Kat
02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
=o
what do i get for giving j00 a cookie?
*hands Hydra a cookie*

Hydra
02-13-2007, 09:57 PM
A reminder of that signature I need to make for you.

Should you ever give me an idea.

Kat
02-13-2007, 09:57 PM
you needed to make a sig for me?
since when?
0_0

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Since you donated me monies, and I said I'd make one for you. O.o;

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
XD
i totally forgot about that,lmao

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:04 PM
XD

But if you don't want one, that's fine. =P

I had a surprise for a certain member on the forum, so I'm finishing up that one. XD

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:07 PM
for who?! O.O

and if i could think of how i would want one,i would ask for one,but i can't think of anything right now @_@
i'll ask ya when i decide i want anew siggy ok? ^^

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:09 PM
for who?! O.O

and if i could think of how i would want one,i would ask for one,but i can't think of anything right now @_@
i'll ask ya when i decide i want anew siggy ok? ^^
Can't tell you.

PM me, and I'll let you see it before they get it. I need someones opinion on it. =P

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:12 PM
o.o k

we are soo off topic XD
so uh..eh...
I love Tifa-chan's prom dress ^.^;
(even though you would never see me wear a dress o.o)

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:15 PM
o.o k

we are soo off topic XD
so uh..eh...
I love Tifa-chan's prom dress ^.^;
(even though you would never see me wear a dress o.o)

http://www.ffnet.net/forum/images/ffnet/misc/navbits_start.gifFinal Fantasy Network > General > Spamtastic. > Prettiest Female Contest.

Anyway....

Yeah, posting a prom picture takes a lot of courage. It's so old, and you're so young, so you don't care. XD

It's like taking important pictures, and you're having too much fun to get focused, and they turn out funny.

Hers didn't though. It's quite nice. I wish I could say otherwise about mine. XDDD

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
XD

thats because she obviously was having too much fun,and didn't cared about how silly she looked =P

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:19 PM
XD

thats because she obviously was having too much fun,and didn't cared about how silly she looked =P
Dang Tifa-Chan, she totally dissed j00.

Get 'er! =D

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:20 PM
>.< liar!!!

i think she's pretty ^^

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
XD

thats because she obviously was having too much fun,and didn't cared about how silly she looked =PDang Tifa-Chan, she totally dissed j00.

Get 'er! =D
ORLY?

XDDDD

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:25 PM
T_T

*gets all mad n stuff*
*throws a cookie at Hydra*

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
T_T

*gets all mad n stuff*
*throws a cookie at Hydra*
*jumps and eats it*

=O

I'm only repeating what you said. =D

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
*eats a cookie*

*looks at Hydra cautiously*

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:42 PM
=O

I want another. =D

Please. :D

Kat
02-13-2007, 10:54 PM
XD

*hands Hydra another cookie*

Hydra
02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
=O

*eats it up*

..No more.

Tummy....

Aches......

;________;

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:15 PM
o.o

*hands Hydra a ninja cookie*
they make you feel better =o

Hydra
02-13-2007, 11:23 PM
=O

I feel like Superman now. XDDD

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:24 PM
XD

=o
can you fly?

Hydra
02-13-2007, 11:28 PM
I can. =O

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:31 PM
-voices in teh background- "he can fly,he can fly,YOU CAN FLYYYYY"
XD

*eats a cookie*
*jumps off the empire state building*

Hydra
02-13-2007, 11:33 PM
That wasn't a ninja cookie! XDD

*flies down, puts a trampoline at the bottom, and flies back up*

=O

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:35 PM
XDDDD

*bounces off the trampoline and into the air*
weeee!!!
i CAN fly!!
XD

Hydra
02-13-2007, 11:37 PM
XD

*brings Kat to the ESB*

Now..eat a NINJA cookie.

I know you're high on life, but regular cookies don't make j00 fly. XD

Kat
02-13-2007, 11:57 PM
XDD

*eats a ninja cookie*

*jumps off*

weeeeee!!

Hydra
02-13-2007, 11:59 PM
You can do it!

Don't go "splat" on the ground!

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:02 AM
XD

*starts screaming while flying through air*

i believe i can flyyy i believe i can touch the skyyy!! i think about it every night and daaay spread my wings and flyy awaaaaaaaY i believe i can soooar!!!
XDDD

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:04 AM
XD

*starts screaming while flying through air*

i believe i can flyyy i believe i can touch the skyyy!! i think about it every night and daaay spread my wings and flyy awaaaaaaaY i believe i can soooar!!!
XDDD
z0mg j00 turned black. =O

w0rd dawg.

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:08 AM
uh oes i knew i shouldn't have drunk that wine cooler you made!!!
XDD

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:11 AM
I wonder what that coloring had in it. O.o

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:12 AM
XD
......i wonder who put it in my pocket

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Who knows? =O

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:15 AM
who...wants to know?

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Do you? XD

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:20 AM
..no not really,no..XD

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Well, dang, there goes the fun. XD

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:28 AM
XD
o.o

i wonder if it even WAS food coloring O.O

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Who knows. You're not interested, and neither am I, so there's no use trying to figure it out. XD

Kat
02-14-2007, 12:31 AM
XD
well then its all good...
that was a good wine cooler tho =D

Hydra
02-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Yeah. Mixed it well.

Oh, and I just remembered, I'd have put Tessa in it Cloud101, but I didn't have a picture then. And it's a little too late now. ^^;;

MiyuYamano
02-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Tessa wouldn't give you a picture anyways...
She won't let me post her picture.
I don't even know why Soma asked you to.
Well, I've lightened up about this
So I'm going to vote now!
Sorry for getting mad earlier, Hydra!!
Will you forgive me, please?

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Sure!

I was never mad. Everyone's entitled to opinions. ^^

blackstar
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Well my opionion is that cows are cool.(totaly irrelavent)
oh and ;hea ;a06 (mind control!!!) Tries to get Hydra to give me a ninja cookie

Phoenix Flame
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
IMHO: Kat is totally psycho. I mean, jumping off of da ESB w/o a Ninja cookie... XD

You's guyz are da crazy!

Hydra
02-14-2007, 05:46 PM
IMHO: Kat is totally psycho. I mean, jumping off of da ESB w/o a Ninja cookie... XD

You's guyz are da crazy!
It almost worked too. XD

Tifa-chan
02-14-2007, 07:51 PM
so you were talking about me in a prom dress? Nice XD

Ninja cookie? I want one too! Man I missed a lot in just 4 hours...if I didn't have a bro and a sis who wanted to get on, a controll freak dad, and a second working computer I wouldn't have missed a thing! Then again if that were the case, I wouldn't have a life, or time to make cosplay!

Man I need help.

MiyuYamano
02-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Wheeeee
We are all C-R-A-Z-Y!!

Luis
02-14-2007, 08:43 PM
And after all this, I came back XD
Too many things I would say... too tired to do so...
See ya tomorrow! ! ! XD XD

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:52 PM
And after all this, I came back XD
Too many things I would say... too tired to do so...
See ya tomorrow! ! ! XD XD
Best. One. Post. And. Leave. Quote. EVAR.

Kat
02-14-2007, 09:54 PM
*takes out a ninja cookie and looks at it funny*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:55 PM
He infect0red it before it left.

Believe it!

*poof*

xD

Kat
02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
XD

*throws the cookie on teh ground*

hey someone voted for me,weeee!

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Whoo!

Wonder who it was!

Let's see! XD

Kat
02-14-2007, 09:58 PM
^-^ all my friends,lol,and all them but Jedi goes to the same school ^____^
i can always count on them guys.

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:59 PM
T3h newcomers helped you a bunch. XD

Well, they're not too new anymore.

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:02 PM
yea and all of them are like my best friends ^________^

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Whoo!

George Lopez is pretty.

But, dang, he's a guy. XDD

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:04 PM
o_0

...okay dude now j00r really starting to scare me o.o

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:04 PM
XD

That was the point.

That guy's old. O.o

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:09 PM
o.o

*backs away from Hydra*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Yay, it worked!

*takes out stash of ninja cookies and runs*

Haha!

Luis'll cover for me. =O

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:12 PM
*takes out a ninja cookie and eats it*

*flys away*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Dang, that was your last one too.

I took t3h rest. XD

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:16 PM
*pulls out another box and eats a cookie*

*stares at Hydra blankly*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:17 PM
='(

*snatches them all away, then eats them ALL*

O_O

*grows 1337 wingz*

Large vasts of Ninja Cookies gives you wiings. =O

Kat
02-14-2007, 10:19 PM
*grabs another box out*

*sits down and eats some more*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 10:19 PM
How many boxes do you have? =O

Arkacia
02-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Someone has to vote for Arkacia or she'll hurt me. Administrators hate people who don't vote for them.

;res

Lol

Ok, that is one name off the hit list :p

I'm going through a real urge to play with some usernames right now. Who wants to be Tinky Winky for a while? ;arf.

I'm flattered that you've included me in this poll, but I've only posted my real picture on the internet once, in the hidden area of an invite only forum, where none of you will ever see it. If you could, I'm sure the would be quick agreement that it belongs in a 'Scare the kids away from the fire' contest much more than any kind of beauty poll :D.

Hydra
02-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Ok, that is one name off the hit list :p

I'm going through a real urge to play with some usernames right now. Who wants to be Tinky Winky for a while? ;arf.

I'm flattered that you've included me in this poll, but I've only posted my real picture on the internet once, in the hidden area of an invite only forum, where none of you will ever see it. If you could, I'm sure the would be quick agreement that it belongs in a 'Scare the kids away from the fire' contest much more than any kind of beauty poll :D.
I call Dipsy. Or maybe La La.

I'm not too sure. =D

Well, think about it there Ark. With no competition, you'd win. ;res

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 02:43 AM
0_o ahh?!

Dude, it's too late... like, we totally asked Janice and she confirmed you're Tinky Winky.

o_0

*dodges an elbow*

Dude! I was just kidding! XD

Luis
02-15-2007, 08:44 AM
LOL!!
Teh kittey is in charge of ninja cookies mass production XD
Err... could I be the red teletubbie then?? XD
Dang, I need a cookie... it's been a long time since I had one...

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 08:45 AM
*Me throws the new uber-mod a Ninja cookie*

Hydra snuck me a few o these incognito-like :D

Congrats BTW Luis.

Hydra
02-15-2007, 09:31 AM
0_o ahh?!

Dude, it's too late... like, we totally asked Janice and she confirmed you're Tinky Winky.

o_0

*dodges an elbow*

Dude! I was just kidding! XD
Yeah, you better be.

I'm totally Dispy. I can't be Tinky Winky. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 09:52 AM
LOL @ ^^^!! XD!

Dipsy 0_o ?

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 09:57 AM
You know what? This whole thread is scaring me

I'm um just going to...um go back to my Bar!

Cloud: Yea Tifa you mite want to get in here quick.

Tifa: Good idea. *runs inside, locks door*

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 09:59 AM
If the bar-is-a-rockin, don't come-a-knockin.

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 10:00 AM
O_o yea see point proven! Random Scaryness!

Luis
02-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks reason =D
So... I finally found an appartment!!! XD XD
With a German girl. And a dog. XD

So, teh Kittey Kat reached 4 votes and counting!! This is a high-level rivalry: Tifa-Chan vs. Kat
Dang, I can't stand so much stress... I'm off to have lunch XD XD

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 10:04 AM
XD well if I win anyhow we all know we got issues!
Lunch? But it's only 8am here!

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 10:04 AM
;bea
;clo

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 10:05 AM
where too? XD

Phoenix Flame
02-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Teh Giza Plains sound kinda nice compared to Chicago...

o_0

Luis
02-15-2007, 10:15 AM
You should remember I'm in Spain (HELLS YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! XD LOL )
So, local time here is 14:15PM
XD
Now, rly. I'm gonna have lunch! And then to watch Family Guy!! XD
See ya all later! =)

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Screw that, if I beam ya up it's to Midgar or Edge: You choose!

Spain? O_O WTf 14:15? Is that even a time? Last time I checked clocks only went to 12 O-o enless I am really missing something.

Luis
02-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, Spain, that lovely country where the weather is really good, the people is very nice and cool, and the food is very tasty! XD

Err... the PM thing wasn't right in my last post.
Yup, 14:15H ---> 2:15PM
We usually never use the AM/PM thing. I can't remember how this is called XD.
Yes, clocks end at 12 XD but the day has 24hours. So, 00:00--->12AM, then 01:00, 02:00 ....till 12:00 (which is 12:00PM), and then 13:00 (1:00PM). 14:00.... and so on.
Right now it's 20:55 (8:55PM) XD

I hope you've understood something about it... XD

Slider
02-15-2007, 05:00 PM
hah I never chose between 2 or more females (especially when they know my choice!!!)
Yeh I learnned my lesson!

So I'll just stay neutral :D

EDIT: But how about another poll for the guys I know they are a lot but it'll be lots of fun!!! :)

Hydra
02-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, Spain, that lovely country where the weather is really good, the people is very nice and cool, and the food is very tasty! XD

Err... the PM thing wasn't right in my last post.
Yup, 14:15H ---> 2:15PM
We usually never use the AM/PM thing. I can't remember how this is called XD.
Yes, clocks end at 12 XD but the day has 24hours. So, 00:00--->12AM, then 01:00, 02:00 ....till 12:00 (which is 12:00PM), and then 13:00 (1:00PM). 14:00.... and so on.
Right now it's 20:55 (8:55PM) XD

I hope you've understood something about it... XD
That'd be Military Time. XD

And Slider, either Me, Luis, Reason, or Avathar(He'd win. XD), would win. So, it wouldn't be fun knowing the obvious. XD

Slider
02-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Then make one just for the mods :D
(and yeh Avathar would win :p )

Hydra
02-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Avathar'd still win. XD

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 07:00 PM
XD I get it now. They do the same thing in Japan. And I just notcied this watching Moonchild! I am such a dork!

Phoenix Flame
02-16-2007, 02:31 AM
XD I get it now. They do the same thing in Japan. And I just notcied this watching Moonchild! I am such a dork!

;a04

;not

;pho

Luis
02-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Don't worry. You're always included. You don't have to summon Phoenix to do so XD =P

Phoenix Flame
02-16-2007, 10:13 AM
...but phoenix is pwetty. @_@ XD

Tifa-chan
02-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes it is! I like the phoenix too!

Wait

*goes off to find Neo Bahamut*

Luis
02-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Watch out! I've found a kewl one! =D ;son
XD

Phoenix Flame
02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
*Equips Heaven's Cloud/Manerva Band/Ribbon*
;mua
*Pairs Final Attack=Phoenix, Mime=Counter attack(x6) and sets OD to Omnislash* O_o
;l33

'Did somebody say Neo Bahamut?'
;bah

;beer

Tifa-chan
02-16-2007, 01:21 PM
*gives you a beer* Your my new best friend! You know you want to let Tifa have that Neo Bahamut!

Hydra
02-16-2007, 07:08 PM
*gives you a beer* Your my new best friend! You know you want to let Tifa have that Neo Bahamut!
I want a b33r. ;_;

;beer? =)

Luis
02-16-2007, 07:33 PM
And a cookie for me. A ninja one, if you don't mind! =0

Hydra
02-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Yeah! ^^

Phoenix Flame
02-17-2007, 05:10 AM

Ahem... well I was never asked that way befor... er - nevermind! XD!

;che

Yea! I got a new friend!

:eek:

...and a BEER!

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:48 AM

;_;

I want a b33r too. And a new friend. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-17-2007, 12:19 PM
The friend I can do... but no b33r for you till July. XD

...from me anyhow.

Luis
02-17-2007, 07:15 PM
May I get the b33r then?? The Hydra friend 4 u, and the b33r 4 me!! =D
LOL j/k ;)

Tifa-chan
02-17-2007, 07:56 PM
Okay I will slove everyone's problem!

Your all my best friends! *huggles my new best friends*

here! *hands out beers and ninja cookies* I don't like beer so I'll just keep this Corel Wine for myself thanks!

Hydra
02-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Okay I will slove everyone's problem!

Your all my best friends! *huggles my new best friends*

here! *hands out beers and ninja cookies* I don't like beer so I'll just keep this Corel Wine for myself thanks!
Smirnoff! XD

Dang, a person who knows exactly what we want. Cookies and b33r. XD

Tifa-chan
02-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Because I am that DAMN GOOD and you know it!

Everyone must love me know XD

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Reason and Luis love you too. =P

I would, but someone might get mad at me. XD

Luis
02-17-2007, 10:23 PM
lol
He's right. I'll love anyone who gives me cookies... and beer... and why not... smirnoff XD
And then some more cookies =D

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Dang, my thoughts exactly. =O

Then some Dominos pizza, some more Smirnoff, and a card game.

Oh, wait, that was yesterday.

I'm in t3h past trend, yo. =OO

Luis
02-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Was that a Dejavu?? =0
XD

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I think. =l

Now, break out t3h disco ball.

It's gonna get funky (funky, funky, funky...)

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

One hop this time! *boop*

Freeze!

Cha-Cha real smooth.

Yeah. XDDDDD

Luis
02-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I think. =l

Now, break out t3h disco ball.

It's gonna get funky (funky, funky, funky...)

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

Freeze!

Cha-Cha real smooth.

Yeah. XDDDDD

=0 =0
Man that was dirrrrrty dancin'! XD

Just make your special move!! =D

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Nah, that's for part two. XDDDD

Avathar
02-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Zerlina for the win *^o^*

Tifa-chan
02-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Cha Cha slide!

I F-ING <3 That song so much! *starts dancing*

Part 2 be me fav though!

O_O do I need to make more cookies?

Sad when people only luv ya because you make cookies and serve em drinks!

Okay were the hell is my Vadka!?

You took it didn't you????

*Tifaisgettingpissedbetterputherdrinkbackbeforeshe killsthenoobwhotookitandyoudontwantthattohappenbec ausewhentifaismadeveryoneruns!*

If you can read that, your doing good my friend!

Hydra
02-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Cha Cha slide!

I F-ING <3 That song so much! *starts dancing*

Part 2 be me fav though!

O_O do I need to make more cookies?

Sad when people only luv ya because you make cookies and serve em drinks!

Okay were the hell is my Vadka!?

You took it didn't you????
*Tifaisgettingpissedbetterputherdrinkbackbeforeshe killsthenoobwhotookitandyoudontwantthattohappenbec ausewhentifaismadeveryoneruns!*

If you can read that, your doing good my friend!
Yes to all that bold.

And Tifa is getting pissed. Better put her drink back before she kills the noob who took it and you don't want that to happen, because when tifa is mad, everyone runs.

Yep.

Kat
02-18-2007, 11:44 PM
ok ok i'll do it!!

don't hurt me!
XD
*gets out some cookies*
z0maigawd i love the cha cha slide <3

Hydra
02-18-2007, 11:52 PM
ok ok i'll do it!!

don't hurt me!
XD
*gets out some cookies*
z0maigawd i love the cha cha slide <3
Criss Cross!

Criss Cross!

Cha-Cha real smooth!

*do do do do, do do, do do do do*

Turn it up.

To the left!

To your back now ya'll.

Three hops this time!

*do do do*

Three hops this time!

*do do do*

Now..

How low can you go? Can you go down low? All the way to t3h floor? How low can you go?

XD roffles..

Kat
02-18-2007, 11:53 PM
XDDD omg

Hydra
02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
If you wait until tommorow, I'll make a Cha-Cha Slide thread. XD

Kat
02-18-2007, 11:59 PM
XD
Sweet!!

Hydra
02-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Dang, we'll all dance. =O

Kat
02-19-2007, 01:05 AM
this is going to be the most awesomest thread :D

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 11:08 AM
HELLZA YES! I cannot wait now XD

wow you read it XD good one.

Thanks for putting it back

Hydra
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Dang, I'll make it as soon as I'm done checking the posts. =D

Tifa-chan
02-20-2007, 01:14 PM
Yea and I posted part 2!~

Phoenix Flame
02-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Yuz guz r teh crazay mamma jammas!

Tifa-chan
02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
ur point? XD

Hydra
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm not a mother.

At least I don't recall.

Phoenix Flame
02-22-2007, 07:56 AM
Well, the first pic is of an internet cafe I passed while driving home - sorry it isn't so clear.

I just thought I'd add the last two for a laugh. Hope you like mine. XD!

Hydra
02-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh, my goodness.

<3 for the last one.

Definate love thar.

Awesome. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Yeah... I thought YOU might think so XD

XP

Hydra
02-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I should put you in the female contest.

You'd STILL win.

Luis
02-22-2007, 07:10 PM

You'd STILL win.

I'm afraid that's absolutely true! =0 =D

Hydra
02-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh, I know.

Truth only comes out of m4h mouth. =D

Luis
02-22-2007, 07:14 PM
=0
Are you saying I am a liar??? ;ang

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
XD truth is true

Hydra
02-22-2007, 07:21 PM
My mouth is true.

Sometimes.

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh...dissing on urself!
mine is always true!

Hydra
02-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Oh...dissing on urself!
mine is always true!
z0mg that R a lie.

b33r? XD

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Sure!

NO! I am the most truthfulist person every! I am a f-ing god for it too! ;yik OH WHAT NOW!????

Hydra
02-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Sure!

NO! I am the most truthfulist person every! I am a f-ing god for it too! ;yik OH WHAT NOW!????
You're a God, not a Goddess?

Wowzers.

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 08:59 PM
You Know What I Mean! Godess!

Hydra
02-22-2007, 09:00 PM
NOW I know what'cha mean. =D

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM
XD oh goodness...

Tifa: Will someone PLEASE turn that crap off? Yea that's what I thought! Cloud are we debating the meaning of your life again?
Cloud: Don't talk to me about life.
Reno: You should make your life more simple like mine Cloud. I only care about two things: Beer
AND BOOBS! *looks at Tifa* OH BABY!
Cloud: Dude...you know those things are fake right?
Tifa: ARE NOT!
Cloud: Tifa common they were unbelieveble pixilated, but CG'd their even phonyer!
Tifa: Ya your right. *unzips shirt and pulls out padding*
Yuffie: HA! I KNEW IT! I knew you were using padding!
Tifa: Oh hey Yuffie. Reno was just trying to cut the feild again.
Yuffie: Ohhh...hey Reno what about mine?
Reno: What about yours?
Yuffie: GRR!
Reno: SO we got some time to kill...to kill
Tifa: Stop anxting! Lets go hunt down that Silvered Hair Trio.
*pokemonteamrocketbackgroundmusic*
Yuffie: WTF! Is that pokemon background music?
Kadaj: Perpare for Nipple!
Yazoo: And make it tripple.
Loz: To provid the main characters with fustration!
Yazoo: To be the hottest within our nation!
Kadaj: To find our mother where ever she is we just don't know!
Loz: Even if this involves slappin some hos!
Kadaj: Kadaj!
Yazoo: YAZOO!
Loz: LOZ!
Kadaj: Silvered Hair men blast off at the seed of light!
Yazoo: Oh hell ya!
Loz: That's damm right!

Hydra
02-22-2007, 09:10 PM
XD oh goodness...

Tifa: Will someone PLEASE turn that crap off? Yea that's what I thought! Cloud are we debating the meaning of your life again?
Cloud: Don't talk to me about life.
Reno: You should make your life more simple like mine Cloud. I only care about two things: Beer
AND BOOBS! *looks at Tifa* OH BABY!
Cloud: Dude...you know those things are fake right?
Tifa: ARE NOT!
Cloud: Tifa common they were unbelieveble pixilated, but CG'd their even phonyer!
Tifa: Ya your right. *unzips shirt and pulls out padding*
Yuffie: HA! I KNEW IT! I knew you were using padding!
Tifa: Oh hey Yuffie. Reno was just trying to cut the feild again.
Yuffie: Ohhh...hey Reno what about mine?
Reno: What about yours?
Yuffie: GRR!
Reno: SO we got some time to kill...to kill
Tifa: Stop anxting! Lets go hunt down that Silvered Hair Trio.
*pokemonteamrocketbackgroundmusic*
Yuffie: WTF! Is that pokemon background music?
Kadaj: Perpare for Nipple!
Yazoo: And make it tripple.
Loz: To provid the main characters with fustration!
Yazoo: To be the hottest within our nation!
Kadaj: To find our mother where ever she is we just don't know!
Loz: Even if this involves slappin some hos!
Kadaj: Kadaj!
Yazoo: YAZOO!
Loz: LOZ!
Kadaj: Silvered Hair men blast off at the seed of light!
Yazoo: Oh hell ya!
Loz: That's damm right!
Hardcore lawl session right there.

XD

Tifa-chan
02-22-2007, 10:03 PM
i love that skit

Hydra
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
I'd like to see someone act it out. XD

Phoenix Flame
02-23-2007, 01:27 AM
...or several someones?

Phoenix Flame
02-23-2007, 01:29 AM

You'd STILL win.

WTF???

;ang

I can't believe you! So much for mod support...

Then again, I guess you are supporting me, in a underwire-free kinda way. XD

Hydra
02-23-2007, 09:19 AM
WTF???

;ang

I can't believe you! So much for mod support...

Then again, I guess you are supporting me, in a underwire-free kinda way. XD
That's what I was aiming for. ^_~

And it turns purple, FTW.