PDA

View Full Version : Am I So F-ing Stupid!??

Tifa-chan
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I forgot to take my ipod nano out of me sweat jacket...and and...*tries so hard not to cry* IT WENT THROUGH THE WASH! *ballshereyesout*

Tell me, and I stupid?

Tiny Bronco
02-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Pretty much...
Hoping it has warrenty.

dappa
02-13-2007, 06:42 PM
I feel for you, I recently brought a brand new uk passport and accidently put it in the wash. I am fuming. Looks like we are both stupid. lol

Kat
02-13-2007, 08:51 PM
O.O
you poor thing T_T

if that happened to mine i would go berserk...but when i wash things i do normally check the pockets first.

Hydra
02-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Lol, I know what that feels like.

When the Playstation 2 first came out, I made it my objective to buy one. And I did. I didn't know much about it, so I set it vertical, near my TV. I woke up, and it was on the floor. Really broken. As in, seeing teh insides broken.

I didn't throw it in the washing machine or anything, but then again, it was a bit bigger than that.

Nevertheless, sorry for your loss. It's like it was a real person, and all, the way we're talking about it. XD

Zeromus_X
02-13-2007, 10:30 PM
I wouldn't feel bad about it, this happens to everyone now and then.

I remember one time, I sat down my glasses on a chair. I was moving other things around on my desk, and forgot about my glasses...until I sat on them. Thank goodness I had another pair.

Catalyst
02-14-2007, 02:13 AM
I put my shuffle thru the wash. Had some hard to find stuff that took a long time to download. I didn't really know how to work iTunes that well, and I didn't have the song left on it - so they were lost :(

i bought myself a 1 GB Nano - it's good now. :)

blackstar
02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Dont feel stupid Tifa we all do things like that. Ive just got an mp3 that doesnt work with my computer because i dont have the driver (growls)

Catalyst
02-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Dont feel stupid Tifa we all do things like that. Ive just got an mp3 that doesnt work with my computer because i dont have the driver (growls)

Try finding the driver for it so you're able to use it?

If you can't find it - return the mp3 player and just say it's not compatible, you you still have the receipt that is.

Tifa-chan
02-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Wow...now I don't feel so alone. I am mad at myself. I couldn't believe I accually did that at first. I go crazy without my music! So I took my other Mp3 back from my bro XD thing is, it doesn't hold more than 60 songs *cries in corner*

My dad said he wouldn't buy me a new one, so he took it apart and broke it. And our warrenty wont cover it. Now I know my dad said he wouldn't get me a new one, however I give it 3 weeks and I will have a new one.

I feel all your pain as well *hugs everyone* Cookie? *holds out a plate of cookies*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Wow...now I don't feel so alone. I am mad at myself. I couldn't believe I accually did that at first. I go crazy without my music! So I took my other Mp3 back from my bro XD thing is, it doesn't hold more than 60 songs *cries in corner*

My dad said he wouldn't buy me a new one, so he took it apart and broke it. And our warrenty wont cover it. Now I know my dad said he wouldn't get me a new one, however I give it 3 weeks and I will have a new one.

I feel all your pain as well *hugs everyone* Cookie? *holds out a plate of cookies*
=O

*grabs lots of cookies*

My old inferior MP3 player wouldn't plug up to the USB cord after I dropped it. XD So I got stuck with crappy songs on it, forever.

Tifa-chan
02-14-2007, 07:46 PM
XD oh that does suck. Well the thing about this mp3 player is

1. It has been run over by a car
2. Dropped only about 3 billon times
3. Used for countless vocal recording *hey I like to sing!*
4. Found it's way into the kitchen sink while doing dishes
5. Almost been eaten by my dog

and suprisenly, it works like bran new. Seriously, I could run a buldozer over it, hit is with Omislash, Have Kaa-san try to kill it, try to break it with Bustersword and it would still be perfectly fine. I just wish it held more music!

*Looks at empty plate* HEY what about the others??? *makes more*

Hydra
02-14-2007, 09:42 PM
XD oh that does suck. Well the thing about this mp3 player is

1. It has been run over by a car
2. Dropped only about 3 billon times
3. Used for countless vocal recording *hey I like to sing!*
4. Found it's way into the kitchen sink while doing dishes
5. Almost been eaten by my dog

and suprisenly, it works like bran new. Seriously, I could run a buldozer over it, hit is with Omislash, Have Kaa-san try to kill it, try to break it with Bustersword and it would still be perfectly fine. I just wish it held more music!

*Looks at empty plate* HEY what about the others??? *makes more*
I'm surprised it survived that. XD

And..uh...they had their share. I took it to them. <.<

*takes more cookies*

jedi geoff
02-15-2007, 06:35 AM
i thought reasonimalive was a girl for i while.....hehe and thats stupid

but dont tell him...... :D

Mod: Too late! XD Oh well...at least I'm secure in my masculinity. LOL.

Arkacia
02-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Shame you couldn't try to dry it out with a hairdryer before your father got hold of it. Rule number one, never tell a male when something is broken. High chance they will just pull the thing apart, and make the damage worse (learned that with my own father).

I did the hairdryer thing with a walkman years ago. The trick is to not turn the drowned appliance on, let it drain as much as possible, then gently blow dry it thorougly with the dryer on low power, so it doesn't overheat the circuitry. Of course I have no idea how ipods work, but that works for most electrical stuff. The real secret is do NOT turn the appliance on until you are totally sure it is 100% dry, otherwise it will usually just fizzle or blow up.

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Well that would be pointless when he took it apart and broke one of the ribbion wires that is needed. $60 for a new part, but even then it is not garenteed to work.

I agree with the whole male thing and telling them it is broken!

Jedi...it's okay...I thought the same at first...and I am a girl!

blackstar
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
You can tell me I know im not smart enough to try and fix it I get someone else to.
*gets a cookie*

Tifa-chan
02-15-2007, 04:47 PM
XD I wouldn't have even tried

jedi geoff
02-16-2007, 04:41 AM
AHH reason edited my comment I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
;yik

Luis
02-16-2007, 10:07 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
You don't have to underestimate a Mod's power... Reason could feel that his name was written somewhere in da Forum... XD
Dang, this thread is funny! It's like: What stupid things have you done? XD
Tifa-Chan, I've done lots of things like that... but my brain usually deletes the bad memories... or hides them XD
But I can remember of what happened to my cousin when I read your post XD
He bought a last generation Mobile Phone(with camera, bluetooth, and all the extra stuff). He came back to his place on a Saturday Night (after party XD) and he threw his jeans to the washing machine... with the phone in one of the pockets... ;ouc
... he felt exactly the same as you... though I think that was more expensive than an iPod Nano... O_o

Anyway... I'm sorry for you too! :(

Tifa-chan
02-16-2007, 10:59 AM
XD thanks. Now come to find out, my old MP3 I just took back from my brother, doesn't like to work. It's finally dieing after all that has happened. However I let my friend use it, and it worked perfectly fine for her! When someone figures that out, let me know!

man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD

Luis
02-16-2007, 11:54 AM
XD thanks. Now come to find out, my old MP3 I just took back from my brother, doesn't like to work. It's finally dieing after all that has happened. However I let my friend use it, and it worked perfectly fine for her! When someone figures that out, let me know!

man a nice new cell. That does suck. I did the same thing to one of my cells once, only in the bathroom, found it's way into the sink in there. However it was a peace of crapp anyhow, and we had insureance on it, so we didn't care so much XD

It's quite clear. Your MP3 feels safe at your friend's hands XD

Slider
02-16-2007, 12:26 PM
guess it's a way of showin that machines have feelings
& who the HECK would want insurance on that tank?!

Tifa-chan
02-16-2007, 01:20 PM
O_o no she touched it this morning in the cafe during our study hall...and I went to use it 3rd period durring art, and it worked! My friend is magic!

Phoenix Flame
02-17-2007, 05:13 AM
My friend is magic!

'Jesus is Magic'

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:47 AM
'Jesus is Magic'
Send everyone with AIDS...

To da moon. =OO

She's crazy man. XDD

Slider
02-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Send everyone with AIDS...

To da moon.

You're a genius!

oh wait...

Hydra
02-17-2007, 11:02 AM
I am a genius! XD

But that was Sarah Silverman's idea. =P

Phoenix Flame
02-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Yup...complete oddball that one XD

There were only a few lines that were funny, the rest were just plain dumb.

Tifa-chan
02-17-2007, 07:58 PM
and now I am lost...again...DAMN IT! Wait it's not china or spain again is it????

Luis
02-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Last time you ended in my place...but in Germany! =0
So, if you see that's it's night and there's big party, you'll prolly have ended in Spain's Saturday Night! =D

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Last time you ended in my place...but in Germany! =0
So, if you see that's it's night and there's big party, you'll prolly have ended in Spain's Saturday Night! =D
Dang, that party's crazy. =O

Luis
02-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Crazily insane. XD

Hydra
02-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Normally, you just fall out on the lawn.

But no, not in Spain.

In Spain, you fall out on wet lawns, with pants off.

You misplaced them at one of the many parties. =OOO

Tifa-chan
02-18-2007, 11:36 PM
O_O that is crazy.

Okay I am in!

Hydra
02-18-2007, 11:49 PM
There you go!

Anyone else want to participate in the activites?! =D

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 11:09 AM
*looks around* Guess not

Luis
02-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Lucky you then! XD

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 01:39 PM
how am I lucky? No one wants to join in!

Maybe if I dance they will!

*starts doing the electric slide* Common join in!

Spec Highwind
02-19-2007, 01:55 PM
I forgot to take my ipod nano out of me sweat jacket...and and...*tries so hard not to cry* IT WENT THROUGH THE WASH! *ballshereyesout*

Tell me, and I stupid?

I did that with an MP3 player, and a phone ;)

Luis
02-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Lucky you...that can enjoy the whole attention of the Party Master!!! (a.k.a Luis) XD

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah right..you wish! I am the party master! Hell I give out beer and cookies!

I put my phone in the tolet once, does that count too? XD

Spec Highwind
02-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I put my phone in the tolet once, does that count too? XD

Phone... in the toilet?

ooo..kayy...

Tifa-chan
02-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Yea I forgot to take it out of my sweat jacket when I came home from school one day...and it ended up in the toilet when I was getting ready to take a shower XD

Slider
02-19-2007, 05:36 PM
meh...i don't see ur actions stupid (as long as it's not on purpose!)
I once woke up after only 1 hour of sleepin an i forgot to put my socks in the laundry basket! they were later found (and left) in the trash!(happens naturally when i don't get enough sleep)

Luis
02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
lol
You caught me! XD
But I put the music! =0 ;ban (no DJ smilie T_T )

Talking about cookies... will you give me some cookies pliz? ;gra ;hai

lol

Slider
02-19-2007, 06:38 PM
i only got a lifetime supply of brownies from Hydra, that ok?

Hydra
02-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Dang, cookies all around.

Tifa-chan
02-20-2007, 01:15 PM
COOKIES!

And yea if it is on purpose it is stupid...then again I don't think anyone would do that.

Hydra
02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Um..

Um...

Yeah. :D