PDA

View Full Version : Girls go for the baseplayer??

CiD
02-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Here is a romour that i heard from my friends girlfriend:

If girls would choose one member of a band, they often go along with the base player.
Is this true? Or is it just her?

I really need to know this because i have played base for a while and it would be great to get some confidence.

dappa
02-15-2007, 03:27 PM
I would go for the singer mainly due to the fact that the singer is the member that you see most often.

CiD
02-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Ye that may seem so but why i heard the reason to pick the baseplayer is:

At start all want to be either singer or play the guitar and its allways the angry and violent one that play the drums. But then the base player agreed that he could play base, therefore not stand in the front. So hes just a really nice guy who dont want any fights.

Slider
02-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Ye that may seem so but why i heard the reason to pick the baseplayer is:

At start all want to be either singer or play the guitar and its allways the angry and violent one that play the drums. But then the base player agreed that he could play base, therefore not stand in the front. So hes just a really nice guy who dont want any fights.

Hi, that might be what seems to you in a band but being in one myself it's not like that at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I say guitar player or singer because they're the most noticeable guys

Hydra
02-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Guitarists or Singers. =P

I can't decide. XD

Luis
02-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I'd say Guitarists... I would do it. :rolleyes: lol

Kat
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I couldn't decide between Guitarist or the head vocalist >.<
but i have a thing for both so whatever :rolleyes:

Phoenix Flame
02-16-2007, 01:36 AM
I put guitar player cause Susie plays... but the real answer would be a singer/songwriter/guitarist! Now there's budding talent.

Kat
02-16-2007, 10:49 PM
I put guitar player cause Susie plays... but the real answer would be a singer/songwriter/guitarist! Now there's budding talent.one of the best friends i'll ever have can do all that ^_____________^
seriously.
and i wuv him ^^

Seyluv
02-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I would go with the lead singer, but it really don't matter as long as he has something I like about him.

Kat
02-18-2007, 04:02 AM
Lol,to tell the truth i really don't care as long as they are good looking :rolleyes:

CiD
02-18-2007, 06:23 AM
Ok, i face the fact. I was wrong, but i think its different from girl to girl to.

blackstar
02-20-2007, 12:05 PM
I think it depends on the person not the position because alot of people like drummers to. Jussi and Shinya are as popular as the other members so it depends on the people (an aspireing bass player myself) id rather the girls not want me.

Doctor
02-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Hmm...I personally think the guitarist. But like you said, blackstar, it sepends on the person's likes or dislikes (even though they may seem unfair.) XP

Avathar
02-24-2007, 09:15 PM
The bass player is the cutest guy in the band, that's like ALMOST a standing fact here, man.

Besides, I'm a bass player in a band, so, :p

Hydra
02-24-2007, 09:19 PM
The bass player is the cutest guy in the band, that's like ALMOST a standing fact here, man.

Besides, I'm a bass player in a band, so, :p
THAT explains your devilish good looks and godly awesomeness.

Dang. =O

Kat
02-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Besides, I'm a bass player in a band, so, :pw0rds.

:D

blackstar
02-26-2007, 11:20 AM
All hail Avathars' godlyness *bows down* ;gra (this is Avathar)