PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of the Collosus

slimcloud
02-24-2007, 09:23 PM
The other day I bought this game Shadow of the Collosus AND I COMPLETED IT about 7 hours after i was gutted as i bought it for 50 quid has any one else played this game? :cool:

Hydra
02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
I did. ^^

I tried to get to Mono when you get "captured", but there was an invisible wall. XD

I love it. I still own it, and play it whenever I have nothing else to do or play. It's pretty awesome.

slimcloud
02-24-2007, 09:29 PM
i couldnt understand a lot of it the game itself is beutifully detailed,i was hoping there was more of it like the old priest revives the collosi god and i have to climb on him as well,

Hydra
02-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Lol, it's loosely related to Ico.

I liked the small dog colossi. =D

Both of the fights. XD

And scaling the mountainous sixteenth one.

slimcloud
02-25-2007, 10:50 PM
i definitely had a few heart attacks playing that game it was awesome,i went on this site the other day showing every item you obtain when you have time attack mode definitelt more hours than i bargained for lol

Doctor
03-01-2007, 02:55 AM
SOC is the most beautiful game I ever played, next to ICO. Why anyone wouldn't want to play it, I don't know. There are a million things I could say about this game, but I'll just leave it at this, and that it's one of the best games of all time, in my opinion. There's no other like it.