PDA

View Full Version : Japanese At Heart People Unite!

Pages : [1] 2

Tifa-chan
03-06-2007, 02:01 PM
YES! If you love the Japanese and think that you are Japanese even though you are not really Japanese but think you are at heart! Then this is the thread for you!

Come my Japanese at Heart friends! let us unite!

And together we will take revenge on the planet for not making us Japanese!

O_O okay Kadaj moment their...sorry

Seyluv
03-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm not really into Japanese yet, but how about all asian people at heart unite?

Tifa-chan
03-06-2007, 04:45 PM
that works too

Slider
03-06-2007, 04:50 PM
take.....your revenge..........on the world.........?

Phoenix Flame
03-06-2007, 04:57 PM
LOL... soundz like a cult to meh.

(Not that I'm being mean about it! It's just funny) XD

Tifa-chan
03-06-2007, 05:21 PM
XD yay revenge on the world for not making me Japanese! Wait till we get the Jenova clut going!

KAA-SAN! *hugsbox* OMG SPEAKING OF WHICH! I have got to take pics of me and my Jenova-box I made! it is effing smexy as all hell! and it is Kaa-san!

Phoenix Flame
03-06-2007, 05:55 PM
: O

Yea!!! New pic of T-C!

Can't wait sweetea!

Tifa-chan
03-06-2007, 07:09 PM
XD i posted it but here is is again!

KAA-SAN!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/Sexy%20Manga%20Pics/Brookes-Pictures-002.png

Avathar
03-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Haha, Whapanese. ^__^

And at moments, I'm rather convinced I'm this sixteen year-old girl from Osaka,

so that's quite at heart. ^_O

Tifa-chan
03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
XD well I am 17 from tokyo! Quick! WHERE IS MY WALET! I AM GOING SHOPPPING IN HARAJUKU AND THE TAKENING THAT DAMN SHINKASEN OVER TO SHINJUKU AND GOING TO THIS ADRESS!
Yoyoki ku 151-8544 Tokyo Shubuya 3-22-7 Shinjuku cultural quint building !

Anyone tell me what VERY SPECIAL building(s) is located at this address? I'll give you a cookie!

Seyluv
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
XD i posted it but here is is again!

KAA-SAN!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/Sexy%20Manga%20Pics/Brookes-Pictures-002.pngI have a top just like that, but its brown with gold around it.

Fawkes Lament
03-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Oh... My... Gawd... YOU ACTUALLY DIDIT! My sister is now a big fan of you... You are so awesome... YAY!

Hydra
03-07-2007, 09:29 AM
=O

Whoo?

XD

blackstar
03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
XD well I am 17 from tokyo! Quick! WHERE IS MY WALET! I AM GOING SHOPPPING IN HARAJUKU AND THE TAKENING THAT DAMN SHINKASEN OVER TO SHINJUKU AND GOING TO THIS ADRESS!
Yoyoki ku 151-8544 Tokyo Shubuya 3-22-7 Shinjuku cultural quint building !

Anyone tell me what VERY SPECIAL building(s) is located at this address? I'll give you a cookie!
Square Enix HQ is located at the above adress
*hold hand out for a cookie*

Slider
03-07-2007, 12:41 PM
!
Well, I'm proud of my heritage so count me out of this

Tifa-chan
03-07-2007, 02:59 PM
XD Blackstar gets a BIG COOKIE!

Empress: NA AW! Oh no you didn't XD

Fawkes: You totaly lost me XD

Hydra: <--- = boring for a moment

Slider: Your no fun!

Fawkes Lament
03-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Nice to know!

Slider
03-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Sry for bein honest! :(

but i don kid bout this stuff

Tifa-chan
03-07-2007, 03:55 PM
XS awws ur so mean

Fawkes Lament
03-07-2007, 04:17 PM
So, so... true... Has anyone realized yet that I'm not at school?

Cloud101
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Not yet...

Tifa-chan
03-07-2007, 06:04 PM
XD no I wouldnt know...but I was at school and hour ago XD

Hydra
03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Me?! Boring?!

Oh noes, the gloves are off!

I don't have any gloves. -_-"

Tifa-chan
03-07-2007, 06:16 PM
O_o Hydra Don't Worry Ur A 1337 God You Are Not Boring Anymore

Luis
03-07-2007, 06:17 PM
YAY!! A thread where I can say much I love being Spanish! 8D 8D
DANG! You know, it's a sensation like...
...oh...
...wait...
I think I'm on the wrong thread... ain't I?

Honestly, I like Japanese culture, and Japanese is the next language to learn that I have on my list, but...
I'm part of the Resistance, so I'll join Slider on this crusade against you! I won't let either Jenova or Sephiroth destroy the Planet!!

Hydra
03-07-2007, 06:25 PM
YAY!! A thread where I can say much I love being Spanish! 8D 8D
DANG! You know, it's a sensation like...
...oh...
...wait...
I think I'm on the wrong thread... ain't I?
Honestly, I like Japanese culture, and Japanese is the next language to learn that I have on my list, but...
I'm part of the Resistance, so I'll join Slider on this crusade against you! I won't let either Jenova or Sephiroth destroy the Planet!!
Stop making me pee mysel..

I mean...

Yes, it is a shame, huh? ='(

Luis
03-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Stop making me pee mysel..

I mean...

Yes, it is a shame, huh? ='(

It is.
LOL

I like the culture, most of the thing. But I've still have to get into it XD

Hydra
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
If they know you don't know Japanese in a Japanese topic, they might get j00.

Slider
03-07-2007, 07:20 PM
;shr ;dep

Tifa-chan
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
O_O

I WILL WIN WITH KAA-SAN! JENOVA REUION! IT'S ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN! SEPHIROTH! He's comming back...and well you know...soon it will all be over....

tell me are we having fun yet?

blackstar
03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Its funny and to Slider its really funny in america you dont really have a heritage to be proud of if your like most of us. I know i dont im an anarchist so i guess the only american heritage im proud to be of is Emma Goldman a real hero deported wrongfully by her country for stateing her opionion. And im not part of mainstream culture and i disagree with our government, but i cant say i would rather be part of another country either, i just dont hold loyalty to any one country what can i say.

Tifa-chan
03-08-2007, 04:55 PM
well I may be american/french canadian but i am still Japanese! I know I am!

Gackt Camui
03-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes you must be right Tifa!

Hydra
03-08-2007, 05:32 PM
We need a T-C Fan Club.

Tifa-chan
03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
A fan club? For meh? Do you guys really love me that much???

Well go ahead if you want XD

Fawkes Lament
03-08-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll join, but I won't make it.

Yesh... We are having fun!

Tifa-chan
03-08-2007, 09:01 PM
ALRIGHT WOOT! But Hydra has to make it

Luis
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Hydra, it's your duty. I spent all my efforts to create t3h Spice Girls one... XD
This Mod from the Resistance will join the club ^^

Tifa-chan
03-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Well you could make it too luis

Hydra
03-08-2007, 10:18 PM
He beat me to it.

I was too busy watching two hours of Cops. =D

ThroneofDravaris
03-09-2007, 02:18 AM
I will never understand Japanophiles and how they could possibly think that Japan is better than any other country. Yes, they have anime. They also live in a painfully patriarchal society with a work ethic that would cause most westerners to die of exhaustion. There is, after all, a reason why Japan has such a high suicide rate.

Phoenix Flame
03-09-2007, 05:00 AM
:eek: !!!

LMFAO!!! Never thought if it that way my friend...

Luis
03-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Japanese culture is a very interesting one(I'm not saying that the others are less interesting XD), in terms of culture, economy, history...
I don't think it's better than any other country by the way...

blackstar
03-09-2007, 11:31 AM
I dont either i do enjoy their music very much i try to consider myself a student of the world and try to understand all cultures (im equally interested in scandanavian and vikeing culture)i dont consider any one country less than the others their is something good about each one and something bad i think there can only be true peace when there is no country so there.

Hydra
03-09-2007, 11:32 AM
ToD hit the point. Hard. XD

I'm not in 24/7 labor works.

Tifa-chan
03-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't care I still love Japan! It is my home county I tell you! I AM JAPANESE NO MATTER WHAT AND I AM GOING TO LIVE THERE NO MATTER WHAT! IT'S MY DREAM SO DON'T BE LIKE MY FATHER AND CRUSH THEM! I GET ENOUGH OF THAT FROM MY DAD!

O_O woot...sorry I had to let that out

I still love ya all!

Hydra
03-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Letting out is fun! XD

I still love ya all!

That's all that matters! =D

Tifa-chan
03-09-2007, 02:47 PM
yes knowing that I love you all no matter what matters XD

Fawkes Lament
03-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Don't make me laugh any more... My head hurts from the confusion!!!

Tifa-chan
03-09-2007, 09:05 PM
laugh = good for your soul! so laugh!

Phoenix Flame
03-10-2007, 04:40 AM
ToD hit the point. Hard. XD
I'm not in 24/7 labor works.

That's not what those women and kids in your sweat shop say! XDDD!!!

yes knowing that I love you all no matter what matters XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Love you too!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

;woo

Tifa-chan
03-10-2007, 01:29 PM
YUSH! *huggles*

Fawkes Lament
03-10-2007, 03:51 PM
hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!

There, I laughed.

Better?

Tifa-chan
03-10-2007, 09:17 PM
mcuh!

Fawkes Lament
03-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Tch... If that's what it takes...

hahahhahahahahhahahha...lololololollolololollololo llolol....LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!!!!

Tifa-chan
03-11-2007, 09:12 AM
did you have fun typing all that?

Phoenix Flame
03-11-2007, 10:33 AM
O_~

...probably used the 'ol Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.

Heh heh...

...pwn'age

Avathar
03-11-2007, 06:14 PM
JAPONIES!!!!

http://www.rivenrock.com/IcelandicPonies2006.jpg

Tifa-chan
03-11-2007, 06:15 PM
O_O OMG! I WANT THAT HORSE!

Sorry I have loved Horses sence...before I was born!

Title is not funny though!

Avathar
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
:p Sorry that I find this pony's hairdue so much alike any of the brown-haired Asian boys EmpressCrystal has been posting since.. well, when DOESN'T she o_O

Tifa-chan
03-11-2007, 06:24 PM
you know now that you mention it

OH WELL! I STILL LOVE MY JAPANESE GUYS

Phoenix Flame
03-11-2007, 07:37 PM
It's good I'm not EMO then... ;ang J/K

LMAO!

Gackt Camui
03-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I love Asian guys in general, Gackt, Hyde, Toshiya, Kim, Lee...they are all hot!

Hydra
03-11-2007, 11:42 PM
It's good I'm not EMO then... ;ang J/K

LMAO!
You're hurting my laugh box today.

XD XD XD

Zerlina
03-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Um...this is...really...yeah...

Just because you like video games and anime does not mean you are Japanese at heart. Seriously...just...stop. I don't care how much sushi you eat, or how many kimonos and anime cosplay things you sew in your spare time. That's not Japanese culture and it never was. Be proud of what you are and stop trying to act like something you aren't.

I do'nt mean any offense to anyone but this is REALLY annoying. It's one of my major pet peeves when people who aren't asian try to be. It's as stupid as rich preppy kids trying to be gangsters.

Hydra
03-11-2007, 11:58 PM
The love of the members forming into a Japanese cult, to the talk of Japanese labor, ending with a talk of Emo.

=O

It sounds like a school. Oh, and a gathering for people who need help.

Mental help.

Whoa, I need to be in this topic more often.

Mong00se
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
I love Asian guys in general, Gackt, Hyde, Toshiya, Kim, Lee...they are all hot!

Gackt is a guy?! How can you love japanese guys when they so much resemble japanese girls?

Phoenix Flame
03-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Mongoose FTW!!!

*Looks around*

Dang! It's dead tonight.

Speaking of Asian women...Susie (my ex) was snooping 'round the forums getting dirt on me night before last (Sat. Ni.)

It was funny, because she ended up catching me in a lie because I didn't want to hurt her feelings saying that I had opened my heart to another. <3

...funny, and kinda sad...

Ah well... at least we can both move on.

Slider
03-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Heh, NO ONE's able to get dirt on ya reason! :p

Gackt is a guy?! How can you love japanese guys when they so much resemble japanese girls?

That's the exact point! ;)

blackstar
03-12-2007, 10:22 AM

Just because you like video games and anime does not mean you are Japanese at heart. Seriously...just...stop. I don't care how much sushi you eat, or how many kimonos and anime cosplay things you sew in your spare time. That's not Japanese culture and it never was. Be proud of what you are and stop trying to act like something you aren't.

I do'nt mean any offense to anyone but this is REALLY annoying. It's one of my major pet peeves when people who aren't asian try to be. It's as stupid as rich preppy kids trying to be gangsters.
That was pretty harsh, and not the place to say something like that, this isnt a debate thread its a thread where we are trying to have fun. And despite what you say not everyone is proud of where they come from, im one of them some people arent born in a place where they feel at home im from a red-neck homophobe town, and thats not me so im not proud of my heritage. You had you r say ive had mine.

Tifa-chan
03-12-2007, 02:14 PM

Me <--- ignores this because I could care less, and I am Japanese at heart so deal with it.

ANYHOW!

Tifa wins this isn't no debate or flame thread!

Want a cookie?

Zerlina
03-12-2007, 02:21 PM
That was pretty harsh, and not the place to say something like that, this isnt a debate thread its a thread where we are trying to have fun.

When I was here before, FFNET was a place where you could have intelligent conversation. Sorry if it's not the place for it anymore- I'll try not to spoil your fun. If there's something that offends me, I'm going to comment on it.

Now onto the reply,

Glad you had your say, and it's unfortunate you're in a town where you don't feel you fit in. But trying to be like something you're not isn't going to help that at all- it's just going to make you hated more for being a poser.

To me, it feels like people have a very odd idea of what it's like to be asian (in this case Japanese) and they pick and choose things and assume this sort of...imitation of something they don't really understand. There are many other aspects to culture which people just don't get. And to look at a race of people who are discriminated against (yes, discriminated against- people don't notice it as much as other cultures, because other cultural groups tend to make more noise about it, I have no idea why we don't) to see...this is a group of people who were treated horribly for many hundreds of years and who people still think are "ok to make fun of..." to never ben on the receiving end of that and then to just come up with this idea and say "oh I'm Japanese" is slightly offensive. I understand that you might have your own problems with people being intolerant, and that happens, but it doesn't mean you should be the same thing. It is very difficult to understand what a person who is a visible minority goes through everyday without actually being that person. I can honestly say you'll never understand. Just like I'll never understand what it's like for you in your town, being the way you are (you mentioned it's homophobic so I'm not sure if you're homosexual...).

I understand you might be offended by what I said but it's not just me.

(I'm going to warn you, there are members on this forum who are very ignorant and make comments against white people- which is equally as wrong as making comments against any other group)

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86537

There are other threads floating around that forum but they stay less on topic.

Tifa wins this isn't no debate or flame thread!

I didn't post a flame. A flame is if I said "U GUYZ ALL SUCKZ0R Y R U SO DUMM" different things.

But if people here prefer not to debate, then that's fine and I respect that. Although to me it seems like when the bulk of a forum is silly conversations, it's nothing more than a long-lasting msn convo. That's only my experience with forums, so you may have a different idea.

Fawkes Lament
03-12-2007, 03:16 PM
O_~

...probably used the 'ol Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.

Heh heh...

...pwn'age
Total pwn'age... Cause that's how I roll...

blackstar
03-12-2007, 03:45 PM
When I was here before, FFNET was a place where you could have intelligent conversation. Sorry if it's not the place for it anymore- I'll try not to spoil your fun. If there's something that offends me, I'm going to comment on it.

Now onto the reply,

Glad you had your say, and it's unfortunate you're in a town where you don't feel you fit in. But trying to be like something you're not isn't going to help that at all- it's just going to make you hated more for being a poser.

To me, it feels like people have a very odd idea of what it's like to be asian (in this case Japanese) and they pick and choose things and assume this sort of...imitation of something they don't really understand. There are many other aspects to culture which people just don't get. And to look at a race of people who are discriminated against (yes, discriminated against- people don't notice it as much as other cultures, because other cultural groups tend to make more noise about it, I have no idea why we don't) to see...this is a group of people who were treated horribly for many hundreds of years and who people still think are "ok to make fun of..." to never ben on the receiving end of that and then to just come up with this idea and say "oh I'm Japanese" is slightly offensive. I understand that you might have your own problems with people being intolerant, and that happens, but it doesn't mean you should be the same thing. It is very difficult to understand what a person who is a visible minority goes through everyday without actually being that person. I can honestly say you'll never understand. Just like I'll never understand what it's like for you in your town, being the way you are (you mentioned it's homophobic so I'm not sure if you're homosexual...).

I understand you might be offended by what I said but it's not just me.

(I'm going to warn you, there are members on this forum who are very ignorant and make comments against white people- which is equally as wrong as making comments against any other group)

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86537

There are other threads floating around that forum but they stay less on topic.

I didn't post a flame. A flame is if I said "U GUYZ ALL SUCKZ0R Y R U SO DUMM" different things.

But if people here prefer not to debate, then that's fine and I respect that. Although to me it seems like when the bulk of a forum is silly conversations, it's nothing more than a long-lasting msn convo. That's only my experience with forums, so you may have a different idea.
Im sorry I should not have jumped down your throat I was in a bad mood and i should not have taken it out on you. Honestly speaking I do not feel i am Japanese but this is thread is kinda like an out put of Tifa's heart and what she feels and i was and still am defending that. I dont think you had a right to jump in and sort of rain on her parade for lack of a better term, and i still stand by my idea that people are born in places they dont fit in and human nature is to find a place to call home. But as I said I am sorry for jumping at you and I do respect that you arent afraid to give your thoughts. And to answer your statement im bi.

Hydra
03-12-2007, 04:45 PM
That was pretty harsh, and not the place to say something like that, this isnt a debate thread its a thread where we are trying to have fun. And despite what you say not everyone is proud of where they come from, im one of them some people arent born in a place where they feel at home im from a red-neck homophobe town, and thats not me so im not proud of my heritage. You had you r say ive had mine.
Everything that comes out of our fingers(mouths?) may not be nice, but it very damn well may be true. Like Zerlina's three mini paragraphs.

And the long follow-up. =P

Tifa-chan
03-12-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry Zarlina but that part about not know things about culture *for me at least* does not apply. I know A LOT about Japanese because in the VERY near future I will be living in Japan. So to say something like that can be rude to people *like me*.

Anyhow! Moving on because like I said not a flame and whatever thread, and beside it is the spam section we don't need to have debates or what ever or intelegant converstations. They are not requried in this section

LIKE I SAID MOVING ALONG WITH OUT LIVES!

Hydra
03-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Oh, we can talk about anything here.

Socially intelligent conversations included.

We just don't like them at this particular spot.

Because it's not uber 1337 h3r3.

Zerlina
03-13-2007, 12:04 AM
I know A LOT about Japanese because in the VERY near future I will be living in Japan. So to say something like that can be rude to people *like me*.

Anyhow! Moving on because like I said not a flame and whatever thread, and beside it is the spam section we don't need to have debates or what ever or intelegant converstations. They are not requried in this section

LIKE I SAID MOVING ALONG WITH OUT LIVES!

I have an idea. Instead of telling me how much you know about Japanese culture, go to that forum I posted and let them all know. I'm sure all the Japanese people will love it.

Oh and sorry if you find this a flame. I wouldn't want to flood all the l337 with valid points.

Everything that comes out of our fingers(mouths?) may not be nice, but it very damn well may be true. Like Zerlina's three mini paragraphs.

And the long follow-up. =P

I like you.

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh, it's so hard to take sides, since I agree with the two of you.

-_-"

Tifa-chan
03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Like I said, moving on with our lives and I believe you should too.

Back to our 1337 ness.

O_O I am so bord right now...someone tell me something to do in this computer graphics class!

My School <--- BORING

Phoenix Flame
03-13-2007, 03:08 PM
This may not be the 'Serious Discussions....' thread, but there are points that need to be understoon for both sides - and I'm sorry I didn't read Zerlina's/T-C's convo earlier. :)

If someone is EMO about another's likes/dislikes, or attitude about life... that's completely understandable. This has nothing to do with either side, but one thing that frustrates/ticks me off is ignorance. Yet when someone is ignorant about something (especially in public) the forums is not the place for me to come around and throw it in their face, tell them how upset they make me, or how they need to change. That's what PMs are for. So use those instead. True - BEING something is different than wishing to be something you're not. I liked the whole burb-boys go gangsta viewpoint...and to a certain extent - that may apply here,.. but T-C is truely making progress in her dreams and goals of moving, working and living in Japan. She's learning the language and planning on attending a college that would put her on a career path to live and work in Japan - not just wearing kimonos and cosplaying. :)

All being said. I know that neither of you mean to flame, but if there are still misunderstandings that need to be worked-out, please resort to PMs.

Nao... I'm tired of being serious. Hydra, hand me the b33r b0n6 LOL!

Hydra
03-13-2007, 04:48 PM
But, dang, there's a whole topic dedicated to Japanese, which means opinions included.

But, yeah, enough with it.

*hands Reason a b33r*

=D

Phoenix Flame
03-13-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm not saying people can't have opinions... just not debate them in teh spamtastic forum.

Dang! We don't want a fight to break out in a fun-loving forum lik-a-dis!

Hydra
03-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Oh, I know.

That's why we kick the topic out the window.

And talk about b33r and japanese anime.

Right?!

=D

Luis
03-13-2007, 06:11 PM
[...]

Right now, FFNet is a place where you can have intelligent conversations (Serious Discussions and Debates), talk about Final Fantasy series, Sports, Hardware, play the RPG, Entertainment... (it seems it's not as different as it used to), but moreover there's a section where people can focus their spam efforts there. The site has grown and it is a fact.

I'm glad to see you back Zerlina, you are one of the old members that I've missed lately, but if you don't like what you see... why don't you try to contribute to improve the site with the things you think that should be changed/included?
The Forum has not only been improved, but also is continuosly improving its features.

By the other hand, I don't think you should feel so annoyed for the thread. It's like if you felt annoyed 'cuz otakus felt Japanese at heart... they do not hurt anyone. And they feel happy like this. I think that you should focus on what you are/feel like being, not what the other people are/try to be. Probably you wouldn't get annoyed then, but hey! that's only my point of view! :rolleyes:

If you want a Serious Debate, I'm gonna post some soon which I can claim are really really serious and important.(when I've time to structure and translate the technical heavy stuff I've got in mind)

PS: Gotta go, I'll check it later in case I should add something else.

I know A LOT about Japanese because in the VERY near future I will be living in Japan
:eek:

Now Hydra PLZ hand me another beer. ;beer

Hydra
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Right now, FFNet is a place where you can have intelligent conversations (Serious Discussions and Debates), talk about Final Fantasy series, Sports, Hardware, play the RPG, Entertainment... (it seems it's not as different as it used to), but moreover there's a section where people can focus their spam efforts there.
I'm glad to see you back Zerlina, you are one of the old members that I've missed lately, but if you don't like what you see... why don't you try to contribute to improve the site with the things you think that should be changed/included?

By the other hand, I don't think you should feel so annoyed for the thread. It's like if you felt annoyed 'cuz otakus felt Japanese at heart... they do not hurt anyone. And they feel happy like this. I think that you should focus on what you are/feel like being, not what the other people are/try to be. Probably you wouldn't get annoyed then, but hey! that's only my point of view! :rolleyes:

If you want a Serious Debate, I'm gonna post some soon which I can claim are really really serious and important.(when I've time to structure and translate the technical heavy stuff I've got in mind)

:eek:

Now Hydra PLZ hand me another beer. ;beer
Oh, oh, please do. I love talking t3h seriousness. =D

*hands Luis a b33r*

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 07:10 PM
*makes a big b33r-chucking machine and aims at Luis...*

I CAN aim at someone else...

Hydra
03-13-2007, 07:13 PM
=O

*drinks all the beer in the machine*

Whoo-hic-ops!!

So-hic-rry!!!

=D

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 07:18 PM
*Aims at Hydra and shoots 5 b33rs*

It's canned!!!

*Refills the !3372355*

Luis
03-13-2007, 07:19 PM
OVER HERE!! ;ble

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 07:25 PM
*Re-aims at Luis and shoots*

PERFECT SHOT!

*Watches him swallow the cans*

Luis
03-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Now I AM a man. Definitely.
*takes the beerz*
I'll come back when I get rid of this stuff.

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 07:30 PM
*Shoots at the back of his knees and watches him fall*

I wonder why you don't wonder how I'm getting these

*Walks toward him and shoots a lot at him.

Refills*

Hydra
03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh, you're just making him intoxicated.

Sorry, Game Over.

Plz insert quarter.

=O

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 07:33 PM
*Shoots at Hydra*

M3h hasts you

Luis
03-13-2007, 07:39 PM
*Steals the machine*
No guns in the Forum. I'll conficate the beers by the way. They're... evidence... :rolleyes:

Hydra
03-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh, sorry.

I'm too busy to play Army with j00. =P

Sorry.

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 08:05 PM
*St34ls the "gun" back*

Not "gun"... "Cannon"

*Refills and shoots at them

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Again, I have work to do! No time to play toys! =D =D

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 08:10 PM
*Shoots him in the knees*

j00 no leaving

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Oh, someone's a little cranky.

And sorry, please play again.

My m0d legs are made of awesome. You can't shoot them. =P

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Can I kick them, then?

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:17 PM
If j00 want your legs to break, due to the awesome of my legs.

O_o

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Can I slice them with m4h swordx0rz?

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
If you want your sword to break, due to my 1337 l3gz.

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Can I break it with m4h knowledge?

Hydra
03-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh, sorry.

Masters degree required to scratch it.

Only to graze it. =D

Tifa-chan
03-13-2007, 08:57 PM
post much sence I was off? DANG!

and about b33r for the most part no less...XD

Vodka and dancing anyone????

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I would, but Reason might get mad at m3h.

Don't want to make mistakes and get my bud mad at me. =D

anubiz2086
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Japanese people rock. I wish I was one.

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I think you're going to fit in NICELY here. XD

anubiz2086
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I sure hope so.

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, mostly everyone welcomes new people with open arms.

Mostly. =O

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll take a 'beer'd down vodka...

the " ' " stands for root

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Dang, order at the bar buddy! =D

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Got it mixed up, I think...

Wait...

Yeah, that's right!

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Oh, okay. XD

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Lol... I'm downloading many songs

Random

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:46 PM
0mg 0mg s0ngz?! =O

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 09:47 PM
j00 know it!

Hydra
03-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Songs! =D

Fawkes Lament
03-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh, yeah... Mostly Japanese ones...

Phoenix Flame
03-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Japanese people are 1337...

Fawkes Lament
03-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Which is why I am out of my... closet of THE JAPANESE HEART

Hydra
03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
XD

You came out of the closet.

Anyway, yeah. I adore J-Pop from time to time. =D

blackstar
03-14-2007, 10:08 AM

;ban ;dan ;dri

Whoo hoo
oh and The Pillows ROCK!!! ;gui

Tifa-chan
03-14-2007, 12:43 PM
SHOTS! WHO WANTS TO DO SHOTS! I WILL SO OWN!

I am Japanese Damn it!

Gackt Camui
03-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Shots?? Yeah right I don't want to ever see shots in your hand! You're dangerous with alchol(sp?).

Tifa-chan
03-14-2007, 01:56 PM
hal kelley thats how you finish it XD

O_O Yea but I am a cute can't do no wrong dangourus!

Gackt Camui
03-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Dangourus?? You mean dangerous?

blackstar
03-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey we will have no spelling corrections in a thread with vodka and dancing. :)

Hydra
03-14-2007, 05:14 PM
SHOTS! WHO WANTS TO DO SHOTS! I WILL SO OWN!

I am Japanese Damn it!
You will so not own me in shots.

I can tell you that now. =P

Fawkes Lament
03-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Uhh...

I second that

Tifa-chan
03-14-2007, 10:06 PM
OH REALLY??? Is that a challange I smell??? COMMON I CHALLENG YOU! I WILL TAKE ANY OF YOU ANY DAY!

Hydra
03-14-2007, 10:30 PM
OH REALLY??? Is that a challange I smell??? COMMON I CHALLENG YOU! I WILL TAKE ANY OF YOU ANY DAY!
If j00 like Vodka more than b33r, they won't go down as smooth as you think they will.

Then I will 1337 outdrink j00r "so called" skills. =D

Fawkes Lament
03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
I second that one...

Just aimed to both of you!

Tifa-chan
03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Oh ho! So you think! Vodka goes down a lot better with meh, because I CAN'T STAND b33r!

Fawkes Lament
03-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh ho! So you think! Vodka goes down a lot better with meh, because I CAN'T STAND b33r!
Uhh... you should edit that, it didn't make much sense...

Hydra
03-14-2007, 10:48 PM
I know.

And a thirteen year old can't outb33r me.

Luis probably can. XD

Fawkes Lament
03-14-2007, 10:49 PM
It's still illegal...

j00r 20... not 21, but it might be different for Luis

Hydra
03-14-2007, 11:04 PM
I'll be 21 in four months. XD

Me and Reason are going to party. =P

So, yeah. Even if it is illegal for me, it's far more illegal for you. At least I look the part. =D

blackstar
03-15-2007, 11:22 AM

So, yeah. Even if it is illegal for me, it's far more illegal for you. At least I look the part. =D
Yeah he does win there ;dri oh well

Gackt Camui
03-15-2007, 11:59 AM
I can put away a lot of alchol...I get that from my dad. I will take any of you on anyday.

Tifa-chan
03-15-2007, 12:14 PM
ALright kelley! You and me! Your house after school i will take u! XD

blackstar
03-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Youve got to post results
im joinging ;dri bring it on
*passes out after a few*

Cloud101
03-15-2007, 04:17 PM
You're size makes you voulnerable...

blackstar
03-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Huh?
;dri

Hydra
03-15-2007, 05:01 PM
I can put away a lot of alchol...I get that from my dad. I will take any of you on anyday.
O rly?

Both of j00 come on FFNet Frunk As Jell.

=P

That'd be funny.

Tifa-chan
03-15-2007, 05:14 PM
wada...helz are u talkin about? why the ell you I be frukin drunk? *hickup*

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE?!

Oh...

That's why...

blackstar
03-15-2007, 05:19 PM
wada...helz are u talkin about? why the ell you I be frukin drunk? *hickup*

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE?!

Oh...

That's why...
;slu
*scoots out of frame*
Wasnt me

Tifa-chan
03-15-2007, 05:35 PM
*glaresatblackstar* MY DRINK!

Fawkes Lament
03-15-2007, 07:00 PM

Actually...

I look EXACTLY like my brother...

And you saw him.

He's 19

Phoenix Flame
03-16-2007, 05:03 AM
...and? He sure didn't l@@k 19 (at least in that pic in Avathars avatar.) =P

I'll just go ahead and say it...

Hydra's gonna drink me under the table come July. Yeah,...I'll probably be sicker the next day than I ever have b4...and he'll still be standing. XD

Oh well. My manhood's still intact. :rolleyes:

blackstar
03-16-2007, 10:16 AM
*glaresatblackstar* MY DRINK!
;hai im sorry *cries and gives back the rum*

Gackt Camui
03-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Wow...I am started to get really scared now. This section makes no sense. LETS GET WASTED!!! Okay.... :D

Tifa-chan
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
WOOT!

Aw don't cry blackstar *huggles* here have some *handsrum*

Kelley! You me after school! Dewy Street! Lets have a drinking fight! Be there or bsquare! XD

Gackt Camui
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
I will be there! You're going down!

Tifa-chan
03-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Oh You Wish! I WILL SO BEAT UR BUTT!

Gackt Camui
03-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah right. I will believe when it happens which will be never!

blackstar
03-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks ;slu Tifa anywhay have you realised how far off the orig. topic we have got oh well it is the spam board

Tifa-chan
03-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Yes accually I did notice. XD

Okay so back to topic then.

Minna-san, Nihongo ga wakarimasu ka?

blackstar
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Uhhh..... i dont speak japanese *criesincorner*

Yoko Kurama
03-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Nor do I. I want to...teach us Tifa-chan! :D But I did catch that you said Japanese in Japanese there! :D

Hydra
03-16-2007, 05:02 PM
...and? He sure didn't l@@k 19 (at least in that pic in Avathars avatar.) =P

I'll just go ahead and say it...

Hydra's gonna drink me under the table come July. Yeah,...I'll probably be sicker the next day than I ever have b4...and he'll still be standing. XD

Oh well. My manhood's still intact. :rolleyes:
Bolded for the truth. Except I might end up on a lawn. In Albania.

Yeeeeah.

Tifa-chan
03-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Hai! I will teach you the best I can because I am not real good at Japanese myself. I said "Dose anyone here speak Japanese"

Minna-san= adressing a group of people
Nihon- is Japan, however Nippon is also Japanese and should be used instead of Nihon
Nihongo - adding "Go" means you are reffuring to the language
Ga- Adding "Ga" marks the topic of the sentance
wakarimasu- means to understand
ka- Adding "Ka" to the end of a sentance makes it a question

Everyone with me so far? XD

Gackt Camui
03-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah I will never be able to remember that all...

Avathar
03-17-2007, 07:37 PM
I know.

And a thirteen year old can't outb33r me.

Luis probably can. XD

Luis can outdrink us all.

FACT

Fawkes Lament
03-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah I will never be able to remember that all...
I already have not remembered it...

I tried to learn a couple years ago...

No luck

Tifa-chan
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
XD aw common you guys it's not that hard

Fawkes Lament
03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
*Coughcough*

If I actually got someone to teach me, it might be a bit easier...

Tifa-chan
03-17-2007, 10:12 PM
well I AM trying

Fawkes Lament
03-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Trying to...?

Tifa-chan
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
teach you all some Japanese

Fawkes Lament
03-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Yeahh... I usually try to memorize words...

Phoenix Flame
03-18-2007, 02:19 AM
^ = hopeless...

j/k :p

Luis
03-18-2007, 02:10 PM
You are a pirate (http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4534)

Luis
03-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh, sowy. This one IS in Japanese (I guess...). And it's pretty funny! ^^

Tteotta (http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=3024)

Tifa-chan
03-18-2007, 08:08 PM
You are a pirate (http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=4534)

DAMN STRAIGHT!

And I have seen the other 9413658216893472=673490 times

Luis
03-18-2007, 08:54 PM
OH! XD
I didn't use to watch flash catchy songs... but I love'em!
Both of them are rly hilarious XD

Luis
03-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Have you seen the second part btw?

Cake Dance (http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=3023)

blackstar
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Hai! I will teach you the best I can because I am not real good at Japanese myself. I said "Dose anyone here speak Japanese"

Minna-san= adressing a group of people
Nihon- is Japan, however Nippon is also Japanese and should be used instead of Nihon
Nihongo - adding "Go" means you are reffuring to the language
Ga- Adding "Ga" marks the topic of the sentance
wakarimasu- means to understand
ka- Adding "Ka" to the end of a sentance makes it a question

Everyone with me so far? XD
So did you ask us if we understand Japanese?

Gackt Camui
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah I most certainly don't...I can't remember most of what Tifa says.

Luis
03-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Luis can outdrink us all.

FACT

... :o

Fawkes Lament
03-19-2007, 02:28 PM
^ = hopeless...

j/k :p
its... true, actually

Avathar
03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3703/ja21002bj7.jpg

Hydra
03-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Rock'em Sock'em Japanbots!

Buy them in vending machines.

^_~

Avathar
03-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Only in our dreams, Jake~

then again..

nowadays, they sell everything in vending machines!

=D even vending machines selling coffee-machines

Hydra
03-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Only in our dreams, Jake~

then again..

nowadays, they sell everything in vending machines!

=D even vending machines selling coffee-machines
I want to go to Africa now!

I mean...

*cough cough*

Japan. Yeah.

Gackt Camui
03-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Well they sell underwear in vending machines in Japan...thats kinda weird

Tifa-chan
03-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Japan has vending machines that vend womens panties! I kid you not...

Gackt Camui
03-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah I just basically said that lol. That is sooo weird. Do girls actually need them? Well maybe with Gackt walking around like he owns the place!

Tifa-chan
03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
how about Gackt naked!

Avathar
03-20-2007, 02:55 PM
how about Gackt naked!

What do you think the panties machines are for? To dress the poor lad, swinging his goods around and about in the streets of Kyoto.

blackstar
03-20-2007, 04:45 PM
how about Gackt naked!
WHERE?

Phoenix Flame
03-20-2007, 04:46 PM
:rolleyes: knew THAT was coming. :p

Hydra
03-20-2007, 04:49 PM
I want a Spec made product too! XD XD

blackstar
03-20-2007, 04:57 PM
:rolleyes: knew THAT was coming. :p
You know me well. LOL Youl get used to it eventually, maby, probably not.

Tifa-chan
03-20-2007, 10:00 PM
OVER THERE! HE'S MINE! *runsoffwithgacktnevertobeseenagain*

Hydra
03-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Oh noes!

She's gone!

Who will run the bar?! Be the gil whore?!

Show us odd pictures of man women?!

Besides Empress?!

Tifa-chan
03-20-2007, 10:04 PM
O_O um idk XD

Hydra
03-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Exactly! XD

Fawkes Lament
03-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, Hydra... j00 4r3 s0000000000 5m4r+
Japan has vending machines that vend womens panties! I kid you not...
I read that in Megatokyo...

Hell yeah for webcomix!

Hydra
03-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I read that in Megatokyo...

Hell yeah for webcomix!
z0mg, me too. XD

Tifa-chan
03-21-2007, 01:44 PM
I didn't XD I read, watch tv and talk to Japanese people

Phoenix Flame
03-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh noes!

She's gone!

Who will run the bar?! Be the gil whore?!

Show us odd pictures of man women?!

Besides Empress?!

*fallsoffbarstoollaughing*

=D

zOMGosh! I didn't spill my b33r! XD

Hydra
03-21-2007, 01:55 PM
I didn't XD I read, watch tv and talk to Japanese people
You don't read MegaTokyo?

;_;

And I'm glad I'm your entertainment Reason. =P

Tifa-chan
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM
nope, one I just couldn't get into, however give me other manga and I am good

Hydra
03-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Like Priest?

I <3 that manga.

Fawkes Lament
03-21-2007, 02:56 PM
How far into MegaTokyo have you gotten?

I'm putting all of D.Gray-Man, Naruto, and it onto my computer...

Hydra
03-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Into the 300's. XD

Tifa-chan
03-22-2007, 09:20 AM
XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
and more but it is first thing in the morning and I cant think XD

Luis
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Inuyasha FTW!!

http://www.zaranime2.bravehost.com/kagome%20and%20inuyasha.jpg

Gackt Camui
03-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Answering the question about showing you pics of man women...um I will if you want them that bad...I like him too you know...along with a lot of other guys Tifa likes

Tifa-chan
03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
O_O like those guys in the Gazereta Magazen Kira showed us this morning! Next time I go to hot topic I am so getting some of those magazens!

Gackt Camui
03-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah do they sell those mags at all hot topics or just the ones that we know of in manchester and nashua? because i have never seen them in the one in concord. they are always like style magazines

Hydra
03-22-2007, 03:10 PM
XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrono Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel
Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

o.o

Avathar
03-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Oooh, another T-C list ^-^

XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note
Naruto
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade
Nana
Bleach
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain
DN Angel

All, except Naruto, are decent manga. Anime, however: I sincerely greatly dislike Inuyasha. ^_-

Hydra
03-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Why?

It's one of the only successful animes that didn't bomb after the second season.

o.o

Avathar
03-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I find it incredibly dull, and even humour- and animation-wise.. it's from the same bleeding animator as Ranma! And the difference between those two, it's quite vast. ;O

Hydra
03-22-2007, 06:30 PM
They make the movies pretty, just to make us watch the next episode, hoping they use the same style as the movies.

;_;

Avathar
03-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Aye, dat is true..

The manga is quite good, though. :I WHICH HAPPENS THE BE THE USUAL CASE. ;3

Hydra
03-22-2007, 06:33 PM
I like Petshop of Horrors, and Loveless.

=O =O

Hellsing is 1337 too, z0mg.

Fawkes Lament
03-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Into the 300's. XD
I'm into the 400's... and counting...

XD no my manga are
Inuyasha
Death Note <--------- I finished it
Naruto <---All chapters on my comp
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Chrno Crusade <--- I just want it
Nana
Bleach <---Read a couple
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceries
Wolfs Rain <---Watched a couple episodes...
DN Angel <--- I got a couple material volumes...
Thar you go

I like Petshop of Horrors, and Loveless.

=O =O

Hellsing is 1337 too, z0mg.

Go you! Hellsing rocks

Long post

Hydra
03-22-2007, 09:35 PM
I was Chrono Crusade too. @_@

blackstar
03-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Im really big into Angel Sanctuary and The Tarrot Cafe' right now.

Tifa-chan
03-23-2007, 12:53 PM
there are a lot of good mangas! I was into inuyasha a lot too...I have ever singel episode and am selling my DVD's of it. Well trying too XD I love Inuyasha but the last episode REALLY let me down. I agree, they style of the anime changed A LOT if anyone else didn't noticed. It went from OMFG GOD 1337! To ....WTF??? on almost every ep. Like they had diffrent artist drawing diffrently each ep. I love the movies though. Animation was SO 1337..exsept for the first one...I didn't like that style too much.

Gackt Camui
03-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I heart Inuyasha...I haven't gotten that far into the series to really be let down as you say. But yeah....Its just love for the story line.

blackstar
03-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I got bored of Inu after a couple of months of watching it i do have an inu backpack

Fawkes Lament
03-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Nice... I could never get enough Ca$h to do that...

Gackt Camui
03-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Ah I saw a Sesshoumaru backpack at the AAC, but I didn't have enough to get it and I was sad. T_T made me cry...lol Nah. But I wanted it really bad.

Tifa-chan
03-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Kelley well get one for you in a few weeks at Anime Boston!

Fawkes Lament
03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
0.0... I can't wait until I'm older... and have a job... and have a car... and a license...

Hydra
03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
there are a lot of good mangas! I was into inuyasha a lot too...I have ever singel episode and am selling my DVD's of it. Well trying too XD I love Inuyasha but the last episode REALLY let me down. I agree, they style of the anime changed A LOT if anyone else didn't noticed. It went from OMFG GOD 1337! To ....WTF??? on almost every ep. Like they had diffrent artist drawing diffrently each ep. I love the movies though. Animation was SO 1337..exsept for the first one...I didn't like that style too much.
Naraku never diiiiiiiiied.

XD XD XD

Tifa-chan
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
O_O I know....I mean Naraku was 1337 for the first five seasons then...it was just old...new bad guy PLEZ

Gackt Camui
03-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Nah I like Naraku...He's...cute....lol

Tifa-chan
03-27-2007, 04:22 PM
yea and really old and smelly >.>

Hydra
03-27-2007, 05:30 PM
O_O I know....I mean Naraku was 1337 for the first five seasons then...it was just old...new bad guy PLEZ
The Band of Seven(was it seven?) was a new turn to it. I liked them. XD

Tifa-chan
03-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Yea but they all died. Jakotsu IS A MAN not a girl...MAN

Hydra
03-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Yea but they all died. Jakotsu IS A MAN not a girl...MAN
I know. XD

I got confused of his sexuality when I first saw him. xD

Tifa-chan
03-27-2007, 05:58 PM
a lot of people did. I felt like I was the only one who accually knew he was a guy...

Fawkes Lament
03-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I know. XD

I got confused of his sexuality when I first saw him. xD
Ever read "Loveless"? Yeah, you go through that phase in every chapter XD

Tifa-chan
03-28-2007, 10:59 PM
XD but guys who look like girls are soo hot XD

Avathar
03-29-2007, 05:39 AM

I disagree! T_T WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE LOVE FOR MANLY MEN..

Hydra
03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
The asians took it away.

With their new fangled "Man-Women".

<.<;

Gackt Camui
03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
lol I like both...Not just girly-men. And Tifa made a comment of liking men that look like women...does that mean that you bi? Hmmmm...it kinda sounds like it. Now if they are just in touch with their feminine side...thats a different story.

Tifa-chan
03-29-2007, 12:19 PM
no I am not bi...okay dose feminine work for you better?

Gackt Camui
03-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah it does actually. lol ;a06 ( i love this emoticon...its funny)

Tifa-chan
03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
yea it is

Gackt Camui
03-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Yanking the stick around. lol ;a06

Fawkes Lament
03-30-2007, 07:15 PM
At our Choir Contest at the BIGGEST MIDDLE SCHOOL EVER, there was this chick that looked like a guy... Interesting...

So, HAS anyone read Loveless?