PDA

View Full Version : POD - Pick of Destiny

Zeon
03-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok.....basically loved it!!! brilliant film. a little screwy in areas but it was very funny. the album too in my opinion is a great listen and well worth illegally downlo.....I MEAN.....buying from the shops ;whis anywayz basically i wanna know who else has seen/listened to (Tenacious D) The Pick of Destiny. i want to get some opinions on this film, see what people everywhere think.......also add some other films which you've seen which you liked or even disliked. i wanna see wat people are thinking about the new film releases :D right then!!! happy replying!!!!

jedi geoff
04-02-2007, 07:14 AM
well i havent seen it but ive got a trailer on my PC of the song on the beach...i think its when they first met but i dont know......

Gackt Camui
04-02-2007, 12:35 PM
I want to see it so bad....I probably won't read any of the posts in here because I don't want to read any spoilers lol

Hydra
04-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Like Borat, it's more stupid funny than funny funny. <.<;

I enjoyed it though.

Gackt Camui
04-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah well Jack Black is all about stupid funny...have you seen the music video for the movie?

Zeon
04-05-2007, 11:22 AM
my my not many goings on :(............the music vid.......tis cool :) i didnt find borat that funny to be honest. it was ok but there we go.......LETS CONTINUE!!!!

Hydra
04-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Okay, time to rephrase.

I never laughed ONCE. At all. Humor makes you laugh, which is funny. That was not funny.

It was stupid, and degrading. That's why I liked it. It was stupid. That's why they're funny.

Fawkes Lament
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
There you go... I've only seen the music video, and it was pretty retarded...