PDA

View Full Version : Identify the Final Fantasy Song!

John Smith
04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
The aim of this game is very simple.

Poster A posts a Final Fantasy song in the form of link to any music site (like Photobucket, imageshack, Putfile, etc) and everyone who wishes to play tries to guess the name of the song.

The name of the song must be correctly written with no typo, or else the answer will not be considered valid and only one answer per post.

After 3 incorrect guesses, the person who posted the song must give a clue about the song, may it be its lyrics or singer, anything that can help to find its name.

Once a poster B correctly states the name of the song, s/he must post another song and so on.

I wish everyone good luck!

Here is the 1st song: http://media.putfile.com/Identify-the-Final-Fantasy-Song-1

It's really easy! :p

Seyluv
04-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I would play, but my computer isn't playing the song. Plus I don't know any sites with a direct link to music. I try after this Rain live in Chicago video.

Xartex
04-04-2007, 03:45 AM
It's the garden music from FFVIII right, not sure but I think so

Slider
04-04-2007, 04:59 AM
Yes, I'm sure of it! :D
Now please tell me how to upload music like that(even if it's not my turn)

Xartex
04-04-2007, 06:24 AM
I belive the piece is called "balamb garden"

John Smith
04-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Xartex, that is correct! Your turn now! :p

Slider, I tried to upload to Photobucked, but I couldn't, because I thought it uploaded music, but it's videos, so I used Putfile.

To upload stuff in there, just create an account and upload the song! The link to it varies, depending on the name you give it in Putfile. The song's original name will then not appear! :p

John Smith
04-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Ok, seeming that Xartex hasn't posted yet, I'll give you guys another easy song. :P

http://media.putfile.com/Identify-the-Final-Fantasy-Song-2

Spec Highwind
04-27-2007, 06:44 PM
OHhh...! The one when you win in Triple Triad duels, right?

I can only remember the name of the song that plays during the actual duel...

John Smith
04-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Nope. Keep that line of thought. ;)

Spec Highwind
04-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Wait, is it FFVIII's victory fanfare? O.O

The MiDi confused me XD I'm so stupid

John Smith
04-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes, you are stupid. Stupidly correct, that is! xD BTW, its correct name is "The Winner".

Your turn now. ;)