PDA

View Full Version : Take the test!!!

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Click the link below to find out who you are?

http://dicepool.com/catalog/quiz.php?osCsid=adc7a6d99114b1b3bda79bd3caf3a7e7

They said that I'm plain, predictalble, and trustworty. so not like me. :(

Xartex
04-05-2007, 03:34 AM
hehe, got the same, don't really know how I am but it might be like that ;hea

Seyluv
04-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Some guy I know got deep dark and cynical.

Avathar
04-05-2007, 08:44 AM
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/oddity.jpg

You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

;a06

Tifa-chan
04-05-2007, 09:15 AM
they said I was nice trust worthy and a natral born leader

Avathar
04-05-2007, 12:21 PM
I think anyone who gets the d20 has superpowers! ;wel

Spec Highwind
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/boring.jpg

You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

Kat
04-05-2007, 01:54 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/kitykat_03/oddity.jpg

thats what i goted....o.o
i already knew i was unusual :rolleyes:

Hydra
04-05-2007, 06:58 PM
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/oddity.jpg

You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

Wow, one that DOES relate to me.

It's a record of one!

Kat
04-05-2007, 08:29 PM
XD

is it the unusual one?
:p

Spec Highwind
04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Mine is not true =P Only the restaurant part...

My jokes are annoyingly offensive... I love making decisions...

And no one ever knows what I will do next.

Kat
04-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Mine is not true =P Only the restaurant part...

My jokes are annoyingly offensive... I love making decisions...

And no one ever knows what I will do next.thats not something to be proud of... XD

i think mine's pretty true though. I love art so thats the creativity part,and i am very very unusual,and i guess im romantic,lol.

John Smith
04-06-2007, 09:38 AM

I got it XDDDDDD yesterday when Slider gave me and EC the link! XDDDDDDDD

Kat
04-06-2007, 11:44 AM
you got proof?
show me proof!!

John Smith
04-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Ok! *goes look for page history and stuff*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/JohnAndersonSmith/Final%20Fantasy%20Network/Other/d423f726.png

Spec Highwind
04-06-2007, 12:41 PM
thats not something to be proud of... XD

i think mine's pretty true though. I love art so thats the creativity part,and i am very very unusual,and i guess im romantic,lol.

I know =o

I'm really creative, too xD I guess there is no dice that would match me...

Kat
04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok! *goes look for page history and stuff*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/JohnAndersonSmith/Final%20Fantasy%20Network/Other/d423f726.png=o
*pokes JS to see if he's a real person*
XD

Spec Highwind
04-06-2007, 02:06 PM
omg netscape crashed xD It could only be it... xD

Hydra
04-06-2007, 03:13 PM
XD

Netscapes!

Fawkes Lament
04-06-2007, 07:15 PM
0.0 I got a d12...

Bold= H3llz yeah!!!
Italics= Nope

Spiff
04-06-2007, 07:35 PM
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/goofy.jpg

There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.

Fawkes Lament
04-07-2007, 07:53 PM
There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.
Bold= IS IT TRUE???

Kat
04-07-2007, 07:54 PM
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/goofy.jpg

There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.heeeey
Spiffs the man!
:p
thats pretty awesome though =D

Fawkes Lament
04-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Kinda creepy, you gotta admit it

Kat
04-07-2007, 08:01 PM
no,not really :p
i like people who are super silly anyway =D

Fawkes Lament
04-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Lol... Check me out at school then XD

Kat
04-07-2007, 08:07 PM
XD

i know whatcha mean,im so different at school than i am at home..im one of the class clows actually. ^_^;
but if something isn't the way i want it the mood changes fast. >_<

Fawkes Lament
04-07-2007, 08:08 PM
0.0 I'm known for my anger problems at school...

Kat
04-07-2007, 08:11 PM
XD
i've gotten a few detentions before for finishing a fight >_<
that was just last year actually.. ^_^;

Avathar
04-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Spiff! :thumbsup:

I got it XDDDDDD yesterday when Slider gave me and EC the link! XDDDDDDDD

!

;wel

Hydra
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
XD

Spiff is the life of the party. =D

blackstar
04-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I am a d20

You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

To include these results in your blog, please use this code:

Avathar
04-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Now I certainly believe blackstar could catch any ghost-pokemon with an ordinary pokeball! *SHAKES HAND*

John Smith
04-27-2007, 04:56 PM
I am a d20

You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

To include these results in your blog, please use this code:

=D

BTW, Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed.

So true! ;_;

Vincent
04-27-2007, 05:12 PM
You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.

meh... xD

white mage
04-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Somehow, I'm a d8, deep, dark, and cynical. Ahh, being me.

jedi geoff
04-29-2007, 06:58 AM

yay i got superpowers

http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/friendly.jpg

Sleazer
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm deep,dark,and cynical
http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/sarcastic.jpg

Bonesplitter
05-21-2007, 05:30 PM
im a d8.... O_o ewowow

Fawkes Lament
05-21-2007, 06:51 PM
... Whoa, you guys revived the thread...

richboywonder
05-22-2007, 11:02 AM
some questions didn't even make sense and some of the answer i didn't even want to choose.so i didn't even want to finish it.

mystery
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
You are a four-sided die, a d4. Otherwise known as a tetrahedron, a "Caltrop", or (to a lesser degree) "Ol' Pointy". This crap bores you, so I'll get to the point. Others tend to see you as petty, conniving, manipulative, argumentative, defensive, greedy, and needlessly antagonistic. You see yourself as focused, effective, efficient, influencing, shrewd, tactical, and direct. Both points of view are in fact correct. You always know the best way to get things done, a fact that never wins sympathy with others. Whenever you manage to gain control of a situation, your solutions are swift and brutal. Unfortunately everyone else is convinced that granting you such power is, "a bad thing" and often conspire to keep it out of your hands. Such short-sighted fools!

yep thats me alright!

dappa
05-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm a d8. I'm completely shocked as to the accuracy of the description of me. Wow!